Any guesses what this progression could bring ?

Chrysalis

At the end of November this year, my Progressed moon will be exactly trine my Natal Jupiter which sits in my 7th house. In my natal chart, Jupiter rules my Ascendant and my intercepted 2nd house, but makes no significant aspects.

Looking at transits for this time also, on the 28th November, Tr jupiter will be conjunct my Ascendant and so will the Tr moon.

So if ive done this correctly, the trigger should happen on/or around the 28th November.

Im not expecting anything major with it only being a trine, some luck with something maybe, which would be gladly needed.

Is there anything else im missing looking at, as to pinpoint what this could be ?

Actually also my Pr moon will also be conjunct Solar arc venus.

Last edited:

katydid

With a progression aspect by Trine, it needs you to activate it.

Conjunctions or hard aspects tend to activate themselves. But trines and sextile need a little help from you.

So if you are hoping to cash in on the potential luck from this trine, then you might need to be proactive. So you might need to go out and about, to social functions around the 28th. And you might consider reaching out on social media, and calling old friends, etc, during that time period. Help to maker it happen, in other words. :love:

Chrysalis

Wait ive missed some out, so after looking more carefully, ive also got at the same time period Pr venus square my natal mercury (mercury rules 7th/8th house) and the Progressed moon also squares the Progressed Ascendant, and the Pr Asc sits in my 2nd house, ruler being saturn in the 8th.

So Progressively ive got 2 squares/1 trine. So like you said about the Trines needing an activation, maybe these squares will cause me to take some action regarding something, which then hopefully gives me this nice trine.

The 2nd/7th/8th house seem most prominent, so it looks like some kind of luck with money maybe.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im thinking around the 17th December this should be activated.

So after more studying on the subject, around this date i'll have PR moon trine natal 7th house jupiter, whilst at the same time on the cusp to enter my Pr 11th house and PR venus is square natal 7th house ruler.

Then transit wise which should be kicking it all off, on specifically the 17th December Tr moon will form a grandtrine with Tr jupiter and Tr uranus, Tr moon at this point sits on my natal sun (which would also be classed as my personal new moon). Also Tr venus opposes natal jupiter.

So in the sky on this date, moon is forming a trine with jupiter, tr venus opposes my jupiter and pr moon trines jupiter.

I really need some good luck this year, so i hope its something good for once.

Venus rules my 5th/9th houses and Jupiter rules my intercepted 2nd house and Asc. Moon rules my intercepted 7th house.

Last edited: