Why I am not having good friends, what planets are the reason for it.

Priya HP

Name:priya
Dob:31/07/1997
Time:11:10
Place :Mysuru

I am not having good friends, and friends .I get worst people around me .
What is the reason with respect to planets.

creativei

Its not only with you but also with others too its universal problem !, even harder than earning money. thats why self help books are top selling .

mercury denotes friends , its in 12th with rahu and venus no matter you are too much obsessed with friends but 11th house and 11th lord is somewhat weak . 11th lord is 12 houses away so its not good , 12th is loss separation , so friends suddenly comes and quickly disappears . sun in 11th good for professional influence and money but not for friends , it burns that . 11th lord moon aspected ketu gives dry weird mismatched friends . mercury in magha is also reason , but it gives govt related political kingly status friends , not like common people . only if you have friendship with these kind of persons it lasts . else they themselves moves away all of your friends will have ketu attitude like weird eccentric spiritual courageous out of box thinking . sometimes puts you in trouble , openly disgrace ,esp females you are attracted to authoritative kingly stubborn independent charismatic ill reputed females . so careful in that . most of them are overseas .

currently jupiter dasa is on its retro but its ok its aspecting 10th house and 11th lord too so after 2021 you can see good changes .

Kenshin7

Name:priya
Dob:31/07/1997
Time:11:10
Place :Mysuru

I am not having good friends, and friends .I get worst people around me .
What is the reason with respect to planets.

Hi. Let’s start with you first, because we tend to attract people like us.
You’re aggressive, critical and practical by nature, which is not good for relationships or friendships. Your lagna rising itself indicates the disputes, fights and relationship issues. Also, you focus on yourself more than anyone else, and that is why you are born i.e. focus on your health and personality. Also, please don’t concentrate on money from inheritance or your parents’ money, you will get it when time comes.
Right now, it’s Jupiter dasa so don’t expect much help from people, you will not get it anyways. Just accept that you are on your own. Take that leap of faith.
About friends, well there are two important things in your life, your relationships and friends, regular income or gains.
And, friends and gains will fluctuate throughout your life because of cancer sign.
Also, you tend to to be too emotional or sometimes bossy with your social circle.
As already told to you, your friends karaka Mercury is in house of losses. Also your A11 lord (Venus) is in 12H, and all this is happening in axis of Rahu and Ketu, so these people are coming from past life to resolve their debt. Also, mer+ven+Rahu, makes you unsatisfied very easily, so you tend to start searching for new friends if you are bored or things don’t work out. Please change that. Again Mercury is first lord in Leo sign, with a strong Rahu, please keep your ego down. You also gossip about your social circle, and you are known as someone who changes frequently. You have trust issues, and until you trust people completely your friendship and relationships will not work.
Also your maternal grandfather was a quite colorful man, and liked women.
You may have that tendency for opposite sex. Right now, you maybe having an affair with someone in office. Also, it may have happened or it may happen that you give your word to someone, but later, you realize that it’s difficult for you, and you want to back out. Please don’t back out if you have promised something on moral grounds. If you break that promise you will suffer later, although it may seem an easy ride in the present.