What kind of Women would fall in Love with me?

I cee

.......the kind of woman, you seek......will be found.....
In depth,....in vision...in soul..........you will find, what your heart and soul yearns for.....be patient and have faith, stability.......................
.....and.......vision
Taurus.....is and will be symbolic of "your'e struggle".,,,,,,,,,, she/he is this.......
Strength when others......fail......she/he is your light.......follow this true light and be guided to where you need to be.....don't be afraid....just glide........
.....and..be.....surround yourself in nature and be nurtured.....you are......just...where you need to be......
When it feels strange and.....just know, this is where you start to know thy self...
........Happy journey....XXX

APiscesGirl

Hey! :D
It looks like you are my astrological twin-man (I am a woman)...
Only your moon and Rising are different. My Rising is Virgo (earth again) and my moon is in Libra (next to your Scorpio moon), which I love by the way!

I am attaching my natal chart because is so funny to see someone with the same planets in signs (only different houses...)

I don't know about you, but I had two Pisces man to fall in love with - guess because of my Virgo Rising - so for you, Cap Rising - maybe you feel attracted to Cancer suns?
Also I love free spirited people (guess our Aqua thing!), but I am sucker for sensual, sensitive and (Mars taurus?) ... somewhat secretive (maybe is just my Srorp in 3rd house who loves good mysteries haha)
I also had a Aqua sun boyfriend - I've heard sun close to someone's Venus (Venus in Aqua for me) is indication for attraction. And Aqua suns pick up our off-beat Venus/Mercury energy.
Anyway, none of the love stories turned out good for me :D So I don't know what to think about fellow Pisces man anymore :D (also Aqua is a no-no) :D
Unfortunately, I always attract (men and women) - the lost souls (sigh), which is driving the aqua in my chart crazy!
I wish you goodluck with this... but I can see... maybe because of Scorp moon's sensitivity or Aqua's curiosity... - maybe you don't have to look for what kind of women would fall in love with you...? I think she will just appear when is the time and you will be able to trust her (your moon) and win her love (hey! Aqua is brave, Cap is determined!!) : O ))) you're the mann!!

Attachments

• nchart.JPG
    nchart.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

skorpion

I noticed, I am really into taurus and scorpio women. On the other hand I never feel satisfied by just one woman. I always see new women, each of them has a special beauty and perfection and I enjoy the different kinds of women, there are around

Cary2

Banned
I noticed, I am really into taurus and scorpio women. On the other hand I never feel satisfied by just one woman. I always see new women, each of them has a special beauty and perfection and I enjoy the different kinds of women, there are around

You are apparently still motivated to play the field. Your focus on the right one is out of focus. You don't seem serious about it to me. The way you're reasoning how to find the right woman is ineffective and unreliable. You think like a girl watcher or a player. If you find a woman who is as materialistic as you, like you say, that hardly qualifies her. If she's not materialistic, it hardly disqualifies her.

If a competent astrologer helps you find a candidate, you will have your eyes opened. You will suddenly realize what you want; you want her.

When you ask an astrologer for help, you need to be ready for a serious commitment, because a good guide from an astrologer will get you bonded pretty quick. I know how to choose someone that will wake up the inner husband. You will be smitten, and you'd better be ready for that.

The catch is the nature of your chart. All of us have features in our natal charts that reduce our desirability to others. So when the right match is found, she may be repelled by something in your chart.

Age difference is another catch. If there is a highly significant age difference, the astrological matching will not work very well.

rahu

Banned
hi scorpion

I have found that for men, psyche will show the type f women that you are attracted to and that come to you. house placement and aspects are all part of the picture.
rahu