Possible Manic-Depressive cycle this spring?

Mist Knacker

I was looking at some upcoming transits, and I found that, in March of this year, Jupiter will be conjuncting my Moon and squaring its natal position.

Following that, in April, Saturn will be making the retrograde pass of the opposition to my Moon and square to my Jupiter.

Currently, I have Solar Arc IC conjunct natal Jupiter and square Moon.

The January 4, 2011 Solar Eclipse fell on my Jupiter and squared my Moon.

Some things the Moon rules are mood and emotions, and one of the things Jupiter rules is expansion, and one of the things Saturn rules is depression.

When Saturn made the first opposition to my Moon, in November, I felt in a more lower mood than average. It resembled more the typical autumn depression. However, I read that the retrograde pass of a given transit packs a stronger punch. In April, Saturn will be making hard aspects in the sky. In November 2010, it did not.

I have a Moon/Jupiter square in my chart at less than 1/2 degree orb, applying. In the past, when this square has gotten activated, become a t-square or grand cross by transiting planets, I tend to experience mood shifts. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1996, the year of my first Jupiter Return.

In 2004, I got very manic in March and into early April during a progressed Moon conjunct natal Jupiter and progressed Moon square natal Moon.

Wouldn't Jupiter conjunct Moon and Jupiter square Jupiter have some resemblance to the two above aspects? Same with progressed Moon conjunct natal Moon, which is occurring this August?

Is it possible that these two planetary transits and progressions may manifest in similar ways as the manic phase in spring 2004?

In June 2004, I got depressed to the point of having to take medical leave from work. Early that month, Saturn came and made the final square to my Moon and opposition to my Jupiter. Saturn was in Cancer at the time, however. Presently, it's in Libra, the sign where it's exalted.

Overall, I was wondering if mania followed by depression could be an issue this coming spring and summer similar to 2004.

I am currently on medications and have been taking my current ones since 2005.

Thanks in advance.