will they break up

clearly

Banned
A friend of mine ask if she and her boyfriend will break up?

She is L11 (Saturn) and she is L5 (moon). Moon is in capricorn (Sign of Saturn) but will square venus (Ruler of point of divorce) in about 2 degrees. Moon and Saturn will not met because first, moon met jupiter and pluto.

So yes they will break up?

Attachments

• divorce.jpg
    divorce.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 46

clearly

Banned
I'm sorry I have mentioned it false
I ask so she will be 11th house right?

Love point is represendet by Jupiter (picses) but before moon squares point of divorce and moon is very weak in capricorn. She is located in her 1st house so is focus on herself. And he is in her 12th house of secrets.. So she may have a secrets for him?

ElenaJ

It's difficult to read this chart without the aspect table.
Saturn on her cusp (yes, the 11th, since she is your friend that you are asking about) shows her looking out for herself.
Moon in the sign of your friend is under her influence but in her 12th, working behind her back.
Without seeing the exact degrees of the planets I wouldn't go any further on this at the moment.

clearly

Banned
Thank you, I will post it tomorrow morning.. So I have found him on a dating website.. Active! So maybe that's moon - moon has a secret.. He's very jealousy so I don't know if it's to look if she is registered there or because he chats with other girls.. And she hate jealousy.. At the moment I don't told her that..

Last edited:

clearly

Banned
Do you mean so?

regarding this i would say, they would break up in 2 month? Because Moon (he) will square venus (4th and 9th house) and ruler of part of divorce

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    168.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Can you simply post the chart with its tables in one image without splitting it?
It would make it quicker and easier to read, thank you.

ElenaJ

Thank you for taking the trouble to post this chart, sorry to ask you to do so much work!
You write this is about your friend and her boyfriend, not her husband, but you apply the arabic part of divorce. I wouldn't give much weight to this.
If they are together and the question is about them separating, I would look for signs of separation between them. The current status is together, we want to see if something changes that.
Saturn we saw is strong in her own sign, and close to the end of the sign. She is sitting on her own ascendent, and not going anywhere. She is not making any moves.
He is moon, in her sign of Capricorn, an indication that he cares for her, and is under her influence. He is in her 12th house, so cannot express himself, and is closed in, and doing things she is not aware of. Moon does approach a square with Venus, who rules his 3rd, so he may be going online and doing things behind her back in that way.
However, moon approaches retrograde mercury first. Mercury rules the turned houses 5 and 8, which represent romance/children and sexual attraction. He may be fooling around and having affairs she does not know about.
So, do either of their significators relate to planets in a way that indicates a separation or a break up? No.
Moon separates from a conjunction with mars, so in the past they may have been arguing, perhaps about his infedelity.
But I don't see them separating.

clearly

Banned
They are togheter since 4 month or so

Before she was with some one other engaged

She broke up because of him..before leaving sing, venus ruler of her 4th and 9th house will square Saturn.

I will tell her about his online activity
What she will do with that is her own choice

aquarius7000

Hi Clearly,

I am a little confused, your first sentence in your opening post is the question: "A friend of mine ask if she and her boyfriend will break up?"

So, when I started reading the chart, I had that in mind, and read the chart you attached according to that with the Ascendant signifying your friend. I do think they will break up with Venus away from Mars. Venus, he, might be trying to save it since it is on the Asc., but Venus in Aries is in its detriment, so very weak and might not be able to save it. The Moon also is weak too in Capricorn, so circumstances seem to not be congenial.

Good luck.

ElenaJ

Near the beginning of the thread, clearly wrote "I ask so she will be 11th house right?".

So Clearly would be ascendent, and the 11th her friend.

aquarius7000

This is Clearly's first post on this thread and the first sentence of this first post is in bold.
I am going to stick to my readying with the friend being the 1st house and her bf being the 7th. The answer per my reading is -yes- they will break up.
A friend of mine ask if she and her boyfriend will break up?

She is L11 (Saturn) and she is L5 (moon). Moon is in capricorn (Sign of Saturn) but will square venus (Ruler of point of divorce) in about 2 degrees. Moon and Saturn will not met because first, moon met jupiter and pluto.

So yes they will break up?

ElenaJ

This is Clearly's first post on this thread and the first sentence of this first post is in bold.
I am going to stick to my readying with the friend being the 1st house and her bf being the 7th. The answer per my reading is -yes- they will break up.

But, she writes that her friend is the 11th. What am I missing here?

aquarius7000

But, she writes that her friend is the 11th. What am I missing here?

The Astrologer has certain freedom to interpret the chart as they understand the question (without manipulating it) - and the way I understood it per what clearly themself wrote in the opening sentence of her opening post - is how I interpreted the chart.

ElenaJ

But she wrote that she personally asked the question, so she is ascendent, about her friend who is the 11th house.
Depending on the house, whether ascendent or 11th, the answer is completely changed.

aquarius7000

But she wrote that she personally asked the question, so she is ascendent, about her friend who is the 11th house.
Depending on the house, whether ascendent or 11th, the answer is completely changed.

I have explained this a couple of times now - why I interpreted the way I did. If clearly is kind enough to update this thread per the developments - we will see which answer is correct. The opening sentences say "a friend of mine wants to know..." and THAT is the sentence I have gone by. The friend wants to know, though clearly might have asked on this forum because clearly is a member of this forum, not the friend.