Moon aspects in synastry

waterrisinggirl

does anyone have an idea on how these aspects would play out together or at least some of them?

My moon in Leo-
Moon conjunction Venus orb +1°38'
Moon conjunction Sun orb +7°41'
Moon square Ascendant orb +0°47'
Moon inconjunction Jupiter orb +0°40'
Moon bi-quintile Neptune orb +0°22'
Moon square Saturn orb +4°47'
Moon trine Uranus orb +4°56'
Moon conjunction Midheaven orb +9°43'
Moon square Pluto orb -5°35'
Moon trine Moon orb -7°12'

His moon in Aries-
Moon trine Pluto orb -1°00'
Moon sextile Jupiter orb +1°39'
Moon trine Moon orb +7°12'
Moon sextile Uranus orb +4°46'

and our moons are both in the 5th house

waterrisinggirl

astro-charts.com/chart/synastry/c21dadf6c

I couldn’t find a good site I could share the chart from, but all of our info is in the link, he also has his Juno right on my moon

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thank you waterrisinggirl, but the chart you posted is fairly illegible. Attached is the type of chart you might want to do in the future, there is a synastry and a composite.
Your are quite concentrated on the moon aspects between the two of you, not sure why. Have you already evaluated the other aspects?
The strongest and nicest aspect between you is his Venus/juno on your moon. This is a lovely contact to have in any type of relationship.
His Venus and yours in trine are also very easy, you have similar tastes and ways of expressing affection.
Since your moon opposes Neptune, his Venus is involved in this, making for a bit of delusion/illusion, fascination between you.
His Aries moon fits in nicely with your jupiter/uranus trine.
His moon also trines your pluto which is very very powerful, on the down side his Uranus is also there, bringing that energy into the equation and giving it an explosive fuse.
Something similar happens with the mars/mercury conjunction which can be positive or negative, depending on other factors. In your case mercury squares Uranus, with mars there creating a dynamite candle ready to go off unexpectedly.
The sun/pluto conjunction is another very binding tie, and here it energises the exact sun square, with his Neptune thrown into the picture.
These are all very complex and powerful contacts in the synastry between you.
The composite has the beautiful Venus/mercury conjunction trine moon/amor, and this goes a long way towards attracting and harmonising. This is even more important given that moon rules the composite descendent of the relationship.
Uranus and Neptune on the ascendent reflect how others will view your relationship as unique and freedom loving, mystical and indecifrabile, and a bit
turbulent with the mars square.
It's a very interesting relationship, with a lot of push and pull, and a deep sentiment at the roots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 14.24.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 14.24.15.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 14.25.27.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 14.25.27.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 22

waterrisinggirl

I just felt like he really had an affect on me emotionally, so I wanted to check it out. I don’t use that link I sent for charts, that was the only one I found that I could send a link with all the info in it. I’ve only really just started getting into astrology since last year so thank you for explaining it a bit more!!❤️