Solo trip, where to go

Flapjacks

Recently I've decided it might be a good idea to take a trip alone. Pluto and Saturn have entered my 9th house, conjunct Moon. The notion seems well supported by this transit.

Every time I've traveled it has been with other people, or to go see other people, or to take care of some kind of business. I've never taken a trip just to take a trip... and never have I done it alone.

The closest I've come is when I took a day-long trip home without any companions. It made me feel alive in that I wasn't bound by the demands of other people, and I could make decisions without a constant consideration of want someone else wanted or needed. I could meander, observe, my mind could rest.

The moment I decided to plan this, it was instant relief from the feeling that my brain is on fire that I've had for the last several months (I'm sure Uranus has something to do with that, squaring Sun, Moon and Mercury from the 12th house). I wonder if such a trip would help me reset my sense of direction and purpose.

Where would be a good place to go, astrologically, that might promote the most healing? How would I go about finding such a place via relocation astrology? Any advices? What charts would I need to look at? Any good references on this topic?

Thank you for your assistance.