Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Lykanized

I got the salary from doing some business, I would give it all to you and our children, so don't ask for only half of my salary. However, I need your presence around me to make it happen.

What do you think about Aquariuans as a whole? Especially, in the opposite month of your birth month.

Are you serious? I still can’t tell

Lykanized

I do get along with Aquarians on an intellectual level. My chart is very Uranian, altho it’s not very Saturnine, but maybe that’s the connection between me and Aquarians

SunConjunctUranus

I do get along with Aquarians on an intellectual level. My chart is very Uranian, altho it’s not very Saturnine, but maybe that’s the connection between me and Aquarians

Mutual connection! In astrology which I follow, your Sun would be very early degree of Cancer. The West side when you were born is really really bad, that is why I understand why you prefer other than naturalistic clone reproduction. Outer most planet is useless, to say at most.

ynnest

Mutual connection! In astrology which I follow, your Sun would be very early degree of Cancer. The West side when you were born is really really bad, that is why I understand why you prefer other than naturalistic clone reproduction. Outer most planet is useless, to say at most.

Just because there is a great distance between us and Pluto doesn't mean that our ignorance of his existence help him or us because he affects us regardless of our modernist or traditionalist beliefs. Only acceptance of the truth will give both modernists and traditionalists a way forward towards truth beyond their religious dogmas.

Y

SunConjunctUranus

Just because there is a great distance between us and Pluto doesn't mean that our ignorance of his existence help him or us because he affects us regardless of our modernist or traditionalist beliefs. Only acceptance of the truth will give both modernists and traditionalists a way forward towards truth beyond their religious dogmas.

Y

This is why we had a light fight back in army's yard. I STILL stand by what I said that Pluto is NOT an astrological planet because you didn't even finish your push-up and suicide punishment from head coach!

ynnest

This is why we had a light fight back in army's yard. I STILL stand by what I said that Pluto is NOT an astrological planet because you didn't even finish your push-up and suicide punishment from head coach!

Yes everyone is free to stand by what they say but my point is that if they do that they are making a choice that will lead to consequences in their understanding and viewpoint which will then shape their way forward from my viewpoint. Same for me, same for everyone which is why I pointed towards a paradigm beyond from my perspective emotional arguments and instead looking at the facts of Plutos influence on this world and its people in my view.

Y

Lykanized

Lykan, why are you not answering me? :unsure:
I couldn't tell throughout our little conversation whether you were serious or just taking the **** because I couldn't imagine why you'd be interested in me

I've had sexual experiences with men, but it's only with very few men I can feel any kind of intimacy. And even when I do, it's never even close to the level I desire and reach with women. I only ever do it for fun, because I just enjoy sex and intimacy, and because men are easily available where women aren't

I'm a lesbian. There's just no way anything between us could ever work

I'm not gonna deny myself the full pleasure and experience I desire in romance and sex

SunConjunctUranus

I couldn't tell throughout our little conversation whether you were serious or just taking the **** because I couldn't imagine why you'd be interested in me

I've had sexual experiences with men, but it's only with very few men I can feel any kind of intimacy. And even when I do, it's never even close to the level I desire and reach with women. I only ever do it for fun, because I just enjoy sex and intimacy, and because men are easily available where women aren't

I'm a lesbian. There's just no way anything between us could ever work

I'm not gonna deny myself the full pleasure and experience I desire in romance and sex

If so than, have you ever get into some routines sexual intimacy with a female?

Lykanized

If so than, have you ever get into some routines sexual intimacy with a female?

Yep! And I’m sorry but men just can’t give me what women do. Even with just kissing...
I’ll kiss men because I just love kissing, but again this is only bc I’m a very sexual person and it’s only when I have to settle. But I will not settle for a man for long periods of time when I rally need a woman

moonkat235

Hi AW peeps!

Since this is for random thoughts, I figured I'd share one of my own. Lately, a few crows have been following me around. I've seen at least 5 all at once. I've lived here in this place for 3 years and they only started appearing a couple weeks ago.

They caw at me and one time I walked out to see one perched next to my window. Yesterday, I was going for a walk and one landed about 10 feet in front of me and looked me in the eyes. I paused for a second and then kept walking towards it and it flew away. There were 3 others on nearby houses, all cawing at me. Kinda freaky... lol

Anyway, I don't think I've done anything to upset them or get their attention, but they keep showing up around me. A cursory search on google I found unhelpful. Google says stuff about spirit animals and omens of death. None of these ideas really resonated with me.

I do find it kinda weird that they just started showing up.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

petosiris

Banned
For a bird of the air may carry the utterance, and a winged creature may report words. When someone leaves his home and a raven crows on his right, it is good, he should wait until it rises, then go, but if it crows from the left, it is not good. And if someone hears it crowing between his shoulders, he should go back and give alms (this omen is apparently the worst).

Crows in flocks with screeches indicate rain. Crows, too, imitate with their note the heavy splash of clashing rain, or after twice croaking deeply they raise a loud whirring with frequent flapping of their wings.