Grand Sextile / Star of David / Hexagramm Chart Pattern

3nigma

Hello lovely people,

as you can read in the title, I really wanna know more about the star of david chart pattern.
do you have any insights on that? or maybe helpful blog posts? web sites?
the stuff i found was usually not that detailed and could not explain this much

thank you in advance <3

waybread

First, make sure it really is a complete Star of David pattern with real planets sextiling one another, not chart angles or other sensitive points.

Complete Star of David patterns are really rare, so not much is known about them. However you will have 3 pairs of planets joined by oppositions, which can add stress to the supposed good luck factors of the sextiles and trines.

Have you got a particular chart in mind?

Claire19

I am not one for using patterns. I just look at the aspects individually.
The title Star of David in itself does not mean much.

3nigma

First, make sure it really is a complete Star of David pattern with real planets sextiling one another, not chart angles or other sensitive points.

Complete Star of David patterns are really rare, so not much is known about them. However you will have 3 pairs of planets joined by oppositions, which can add stress to the supposed good luck factors of the sextiles and trines.

Have you got a particular chart in mind?

So it does not make sense to learn about the patterns in general? I will deepen my knowledge about the aspects then. Do you have any recommendations on books, websites reagrding aspects in general?

Yes, I do. Including 9 Oppositions.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2at_01_lenakristin.37377.12767.gif&res=63

( hope you can see this! i'm still a newbie and i'm not too sure how to post a chart correctly)

thank you for your answer! <3

3nigma

i think that's how i supposed to insert the chart?!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34

waybread

3nigma, yes, I'd say you have a Star of David.

So my question is, what does life feel like to you?

I take Claire's point, because any chart pattern will be made up of its component aspects. However, even without seeing the planets and aspects in a particular formation, they are still tied together and may collectively put a lot of pressure on a planet, or force you to deal with hard aspects.

Just for example, with Neptune and Uranus opposite your sun, it might be hard to maintain a consistent sense of your identity (i. e., your "real" self.) With Mars opposite Saturn, you might vacillate between being energetic and impulsive, and being fearful or remorseful over Mars indiscretions. Moon opposite Pluto can make you a little obsessive, or maybe you had a troubling relationship with your mother (moon.)

But at the same time, your chart is so full of nice trines and sextiles that you have a lot of personal resources to help you deal with difficult issues when they arise. With your sun trining a domiciled Jupiter and sextiling your moon, you may have a basic sense of optimism about yourself, even if you haven't figured out yet who you are, exactly.