Something really weird

Eleni1

Hello!
I was in a chat due to someone who pm me a spam message.
There was an astrologer in this chat, and i asked her about a synastry with someone. I explained her i don't want him anymore and i just want to see if he had feelings for me or i was totally wrong.
See told me that he had the same feeling that i had for him.
And that now he had found love with another woman, something i don't believe at all, because he sells drugs, do robberies and friends of him had told me that he was with a woman and he was taken money from her. I know that this doesn't mean that he would behave in this way with every woman, but i know that he is not an honest or sensitive person. Plus when i stopped communication with him, he tried in several ways to learn about me. He putted a friend of him calling me and asking me how i am with my bf (cause i had to lie to him that i am in a relationship in order to stop him from annoying me)
Even 2,5 weeks ago someone from his environment called trying to learn if i am with someone else.
So i cannot believe that he found love it is like a joke! :lol:
And when i told that to the astrologer of the chat she was really angry. She told me that she is an astrologer so she knows, and if i don't believe her i should not ask.
Plus she told me she is 100% sure that he found love.
I have told her that i don't have his time of birth (he told his time in approach, but he don't even asked his mother and he told me his was not sure) so how she can be so sure and she told me that she can see him in my chart too and she was insisting that she was sure.

Can an astrologer see someone else in my chart? :unsure:

Last edited:

Rawiri

In your natal chart?

If it's another person significantly related to your life in some way, then yes it's possible.

Alternatively (and much easier...) one can erect a horary chart for such a person without their birth time.

But no astrologer can be 100% sure...lol.

P.S. He sounds like a real catch...

Eleni1

In your natal chart?

If it's another person significantly related to your life in some way, then yes it's possible.

Alternatively (and much easier...) one can erect a horary chart for such a person without their birth time.

But no astrologer can be 100% sure...lol.

P.S. He sounds like a real catch...
Hello! :happy:
Ok thank you very much!
Yes it was really weird to tell me that she can see him in my chart, we don't even have a normal relationship, he was not my husband or someone significant in my life finally!
I can post my chart if someone wants to see if something significant took place in last years. But i don't think that someone could see him in my chart :pouty:
Yes i know about horary thank you! :innocent:
Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:
Yes i know!

Last edited: