I feel like nobody listens to me... I feel neglected and ignored.

xyclomatic

Throughout my entire life, nobody in my family ever took me seriously. It's like every word I say tends to pass through their brain and gets unprocessed. Of course I've noticed this phenomenon repeatedly occuring even as early back as a kid, and it still happens to a lesser extent as a young adult. Therefore that "energy" is still very much present today. It bothers me so much.

Btw, this happens ONLY with family members. In fact, people outside my family do actively listen when I talk to them, but not my family since it always feels like I'm outright ignored, neglected, and left in the ditch by them. It doesn't help that I so happen to be the youngest in the family as well, therefore I can see why they don't take me seriously even if the things I say can be important. It's sad, but the only time they'll listen to me is if I were to scream and shout to the top of my lungs. I feel like that's the only way, but obviously I'm not that insane unless I have to. On a regular day, however, any means of meaningful communication with them had been proven to be difficult.

Now, if it already doesn't sound bad enough, they're also extremely critical of me for every little thing I do. I remember getting verbally abused by my older siblings when I was a kid - especially the things from the way I look, eat, speak, move my arms, etc... you know, all the small but trivial stuff. They criticize me for literally EVERYTHING. Also, when there's an argument and they realize that I'm right, they could never admit to it despite the solid proof/evidence that I've shown them. They would continue to point the blame at me even when I'm 100% innocent. So yeah, you could obviously tell that my childhood wasn't too great. I've dealt with so much verbal abuse from my family (especially older siblings) that it still left me with emotional scars today. Idk... at this point I could even kill myself and they probably wouldn't care, either. It's sad, really.

Here's my natal chart:

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

greybeard

Let's see if I have this straight.

You are 25 years old.

You live at home, where you feel like a Nobody.

Meanwhile, people outside the family make you feel like Somebody.

OK. What's the question?

xyclomatic

Let's see if I have this straight.

You are 25 years old.

You live at home, where you feel like a Nobody.

Meanwhile, people outside the family make you feel like Somebody.

OK. What's the question?

Yes, unfortunately I still live at home, but I've been wanting to move out of this house and permanently cut all ties with my family. I know it sounds dramatic, but at this point I feel that's the only way I could be happy.

The question is: What in my chart indicates problems with my family? Does my chart indicate such? If so... how could I remedy this problem, or is it something that I permanetly have to suffer from based on my chart?

Last edited:

greybeard

I was in my 40s the last time I tried mending family fences.

What matters is not the way we think things should be (unrealistic expectations), but the way they actually are. Face reality and make your decisions/choices in that light.

If the crux of the situation is as stated above, the Common Sense solution is obvious. No astrology necessary.

My take? You have a good deal going and don't want to leave your comforts behind. The world outside is a jungle, and it is scary.

Of course your chart indicates this sort of problem, or it wouldn't be in your life. The problem, and its solution (how it resolves), depend not on your family but on how you deal with the situation.

And you will almost certainly deal with this according to your nature as it is depicted in your birth chart. Nothing anyone says is apt to change that.

Last edited:

xyclomatic

Okay, I appreciate your answer.

But can you please elaborate a bit on what in my chart causes those problems? I'm strictly here for astrological interpretation more than anything else.

Moondancing

Premium Member
The aspect that speaks to your feelings is the yod in your chart. You have Mercury and Mars making a sextile with Saturn inconjunt. Saturn deals with all things that have a history, your family fits that bill.

Moon Dance

greybeard

First, an unusual grand cross in Cardinal signs and angular houses involving Jupiter, lord of 4th (opp Moon, sq Venus). Also included, the partile conjunction of Uranus-Neptune in 4th awaiting the applying square from Moon; it is her only applying aspect, and completes the cross. A possible implication of this Cardinal major formation is an inability to act effectively, or a sort of busybody involvement in every passing event.

The Moon-Jupiter-Venus cross implies a creature of comfort; I wasn't making that up out of thin air. Por apodo bien te queda "el Mimoso", which is what I affectionately call my grandson.

Father: Sun square Pluto. Mars in Asc partile quincunx Saturn cusp 6th. That quincunx is important. Study Mars-Saturn aspects carefully. The non-aspect delivers its energy directly through the martial Asc. It is largely an unconscious and disruptive element, difficult to control. Anyway, you and Pops are crossed swords.

Your house of siblings has Pluto, badly aspected, as doorman. Welcome to the underworld.

There is more. Enough here for hors d'oeuvres.

Last edited:

LiberatedLotus

Whether this is a legitimate chart or not, visions tell me otherwise, what purpose would an astrological analysis serve?

The questions that I would be asking are:

Why do you place such emphasis on what others say about you?
What relevance / importance do their opinions have?
What purpose/s do they serve?
Why would anyone invest such energy into you?
What does that say about them?
What does that say about you?
What are the driving forces / factors / motives that influence their behavior / actions / thought processes / opinions?
Why are you attracting this energy?
Why is this energy attracted to you?
Why has these situations manifested at all?
What can you effectively do with the energy that presents itself?
How can you utilize such experiences / energy to help foster growth, expansion, and advancement?

All you can do is offer your insight & wisdom to others. Offer an opportunity for open and honest dialouge. What an individual does with such is entirely up to them, and ultimately their own karma.

It could be quite simply, they do not resonate with you / any longer, if ever. They do not belong in your sphere.

greybeard

Whether this is a legitimate chart or not, visions tell me otherwise, what purpose would an astrological analysis serve?

The questions that I would be asking are:

Why do you place such emphasis on what others say about you?
What relevance / importance do their opinions have?
What purpose/s do they serve?
Why would anyone invest such energy into you?
What does that say about them?
What does that say about you?
What are the driving forces / factors / motives that influence their behavior / actions / thought processes / opinions?
Why are you attracting this energy?
Why is this energy attracted to you?
Why has these situations manifested at all?
What can you effectively do with the energy that presents itself?
How can you utilize such experiences / energy to help foster growth, expansion, and advancement?

All you can do is offer your insight & wisdom to others. Offer an opportunity for open and honest dialouge. What an individual does with such is entirely up to them, and ultimately their own karma.

It could be quite simply, they do not resonate with you / any longer, if ever. They do not belong in your sphere.

Apparently not what the gentleman wants to hear.

Moondancing

Premium Member
"That astrology represents a unique language can be seen in the fact that astrologers have their own specialized alphabetic characters, which are the symbols used to represent the planets, signs, and aspects (☿♏︎△). When you string them together they form words and sentences."

Came across this thought today by Chris Brennan on his twitter account. Your story, the words you use, perfectly demonstrates how we write the planets, signs, and aspects in your chart. For example,

...they're also extremely critical (Saturn) of me for every little thing I do.(Moon opp Jupiter) I remember getting verbally (Mercury in Cancer, Saturn in detriment here) abused (Mars in Virgo) by my older siblings (Mars ruler of 3th) when I was a kid - especially the things from the way I look, (Mars conj Asc.) eat, (Venus) speak, (Mercury) move my arms, (Mars) etc... you know, all the small but trivial stuff. (Moon opp Jupiter) They criticize (Saturn) me for literally EVERYTHING. (Moon opp Jupiter).

Consider all the words you use here that signify, Mercury, Saturn, Mars and you see that yod working in your story. The other aspects pointed out to you by others are important but I just focused on these few. Hope you don't mind.

Moon Dance

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
I feel like nobody listens to me... I feel neglected and ignored.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, if it already doesn't sound bad enough, they're also extremely critical of me for every little thing I do. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello xyclomatic,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really can understand and imagine how you feel and what you mean- with pluto in 3rd house there is always somebody in family having the black belt in verbal karate. And as 3rd house is siblings, too, difficult experienced sibling relationship with feeling as a victim included as well as always a question of power and powerlessness. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact - it is shown in your chart that you really do not have much support in your home and from your mother resp. you experience it like that - as a chart only shows your personal view on a picture - and not the whole picture and whole all reality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jupiter as ruler of your 4th house opposes your aries moon in 7th house in encounter area. Could it be that your mother /parents once during pregnancy with you before your birth- had the wish to like to have a daughter than a son- what is still subconsciously stored in your memory ? Although she has forgotten it and do not feel it as important any more ? Or do you know whether you have been unplanned and an “accident”?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aries moon mostly experience once and very early to be really attacked and keep being cautious and “live under steam” (moon water ruler in fire and fighting aries sign) afterwards with a continuous inner alarm-attention and has a tendendancy to easily feel attacked and to see enemies everywhere- even if there aren’t any at that moment. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mercury as ruler of your AC is on cusp 11th house in exact semisextile with your chiron on cusp 12th house -also prenatal experience- and is in exact semisextile with your mars in 1st house. Mars rules 8th house- genetic inheritance, family and bloodline ancestors, has mars/pluto correspondence. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An 8th house mars in 1st house can sometimes really have the meaning of being considered as “the black sheep” in family. Saturn as ruler of your 5th house, life energy and also father and father experience- inconjuncts your mars in 1st house as well- with which you feel yourself attacked from both parents.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your venus as second house ruler – to set your boundaries and to protect yourself is not well aspected and connected with the rest of your chart except a quincunx / inconjunct with your moonnode in sagittarius in 3rd house.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Try to see it as a training-class or training-camp to build up your skills for your later life. And be sure- nobody will really overlook and ignore a pluto in 3rd house- pluto in 3rd always delivers an impression- people do not forget[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- either positive or negative (mostly nothing in the middle).[/FONT]

Last edited:

xyclomatic

[FONT=&quot]Hello xyclomatic,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I really can understand and imagine how you feel and what you mean- with pluto in 3rd house there is always somebody in family having the black belt in verbal karate. And as 3rd house is siblings, too, difficult experienced sibling relationship with feeling as a victim included as well as always a question of power and powerlessness. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In fact - it is shown in your chart that you really do not have much support in your home and from your mother resp. you experience it like that - as a chart only shows your personal view on a picture - and not the whole picture and whole all reality.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jupiter as ruler of your 4th house opposes your aries moon in 7th house in encounter area. Could it be that your mother /parents once during pregnancy with you before your birth- had the wish to like to have a daughter than a son- what is still subconsciously stored in your memory ? Although she has forgotten it and do not feel it as important any more ? Or do you know whether you have been unplanned and an “accident”?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aries moon mostly experience once and very early to be really attacked and keep being cautious and “live under steam” (moon water ruler in fire and fighting aries sign) afterwards with a continuous inner alarm-attention and has a tendendancy to easily feel attacked and to see enemies everywhere- even if there aren’t any at that moment. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mercury as ruler of your AC is on cusp 11th house in exact semisextile with your chiron on cusp 12th house -also prenatal experience- and is in exact semisextile with your mars in 1st house. Mars rules 8th house- genetic inheritance, family and bloodline ancestors, has mars/pluto correspondence. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]An 8th house mars in 1st house can sometimes really have the meaning of being considered as “the black sheep” in family. Saturn as ruler of your 5th house, life energy and also father and father experience- inconjuncts your mars in 1st house as well- with which you feel yourself attacked from both parents.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your venus as second house ruler – to set your boundaries and to protect yourself is not well aspected and connected with the rest of your chart except a quincunx / inconjunct with your moonnode in sagittarius in 3rd house.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Try to see it as a training-class or training-camp to build up your skills for your later life. And be sure- nobody will really overlook and ignore a pluto in 3rd house- pluto in 3rd always delivers an impression- people do not forget[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- either positive or negative (mostly nothing in the middle).[/FONT]

The things you mentioned were scary accurate. Yep... I was a major accident.

Even before I was born and while my mom was still pregnant with me, my father told my mom to get an abortion since he didn't want anymore girls (yep, he assume I was a girl even though I'm a boy), but my mom didn't want to. She said no matter if it's a boy or another girl, she was gonna keep me either way. Granted, I have 3 older sisters, and therefore it's the reason why my father was deeply afraid he'll get another girl. But no, I popped out of my mother's womb with a full-fledge penis. Everyone was surprised.

As for the rest of your interpretation of my chart, does that mean I'm basically doomed? Yes, it's true my relationship with my parents had many ups n' downs. Lots of arguments and fights that had happened. In fact, my father pulled out a knife on me one time during an argument, but my mom stopped him from actually killing me. And if you include my overly-critical sisters who used to treat me very horribly, it's no wonder everyone in the world feels like an enemy to me. In fact, I feel that "feeling" on most days, even though logically I know that isn't the case - but it sure as hell feels like it.

Despite all the BS that I have to deal with, I still try to be happy no matter what. But of course some days could just be overwhelmingly difficult, especially when I'm around my family for too long. That's why I've been wanting to get the F out of here as soon as possible. I NEED to move out.

Last edited: