Can I expect any kind of social relation in the first part of 2018?

viridi

So it's like this: I'm a very lonely person. I don't like the people I am with right now (although I am quite friendly to them), but it seems that there is almost no opportunity for me to meet others, no matter what I do. I'm not a shy person and unlike many youngsters, I don't believe that being lonely is 'cool' and people 'suck'.
I'm asking about 'social relations' because I don't mind if it's friendship, love or a mentor. Just something to make me feel less lonely. Yes, I know transits may be more suitable , but I am almost never influenced by them.

Saturn peregrine and in the 12th house - yep, that's me. Almost invisible to people.
The only planet that applies to Saturn is Moon. The planets receive each other but Saturn is in a critical degree. After Saturn changes signs, it enters domicile. Could it be a sign of better situations coming?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 20

viridi

May I get some help? It's an important personal question so it's very hard for me to judge the chart 100% correctly.

Chrysalis

The moon should bring you someone in a couple of months. Although you being in your 12th house, your not doing yourself any favors.

viridi

The moon should bring you someone in a couple of months. Although you being in your 12th house, your not doing yourself any favors.

Well, I know, it's actually a very bad position. It's actually going to be a miracle if I ever get to meet new people without radically changing my environment. Thx for taking your time.