My chart, ruling planets looping?

SatisfiedSpirit

In my Natal Chart, my sun sign is Gemini, mercury Cancer, moon Leo.

So Mercury rules Gemini, which is in Cancer. Which is ruled by the moon. Which is in Leo. Which is ruled by the sun. Which is in Gemini, ruled by mercury and so on.

What could this mean about me as an individual?
It like loops back and around. So like, i think like i feel like i am like i think?
I think. What do you think?
I really want to know what this all means.

Any extra interpretations about my chart will be much appreciated. Pack on the info, I love this astrology stuff.

My birth time is exact, however exact it can be.
My birthday is June 17, 1999. Born in Syracuse NY

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php?index=2262597

graphic

Last edited:

AppLeo

I think you're missing the point of with the whole looping thing. I don't think it really means anything. They're just all kinda connected in a way.

The lord of your 7th house (Mercury) is located in the 8th house. The relationship could be a secret or the communication in business or other people could be secretive. Like detective work or something.

The lord of your 8th house (moon) is in the 9th house. Regarding sex, taxes, occult and all of that, you'll have a very positive or spiritual outlook on that.

The lord of your 9th house (sun) is in the 7th house. Your religious or beliefs will be heavily influenced by your partner or other people.