The Sun and Uranus in cycle

piercethevale

[Please note that the following was written when I was rather tired and not altogether entirely sober, as I noted at the end of the post. The statements I wrote attributing to Edgar Cayce are not verbatim and I should have written that a good part of them are my own extrapolations based on what Edgar Cayce said. This day some of the math isn't making sense to me but did at the time. I can't find the notes of my calculations and need to go back over those calculations, or if I can't locate them then start from scratch to see what rectification I may, or do, need to make. I'd delete this entire thread but for the reason there's some or a very great deal of a basis of truth to it and in the possibility that I, for some reason, never get back to this and straightening it out, some one might come along and can figure out what is of use and find some practical application for what is therein. Thanks and my apologies for posting something written so haphazardly in a less than sober state of being. ptv]

Howdy.
Those of you that are somewhat familiar with my writings and endeavors know that I ascertained to my satisfaction [IMHO...of course!] that tomorrow, April 2nd, by the Gregorian Calendar, is the actual birthday of Yeshu'a [Jesus] ben David of Nazareth.
Yet, I find that today, April 1st, that the Sun and Uranus are in the same sign and degree of which they were on the date I have for that birth...that being March 19th, Julian calendar or, as I already mentioned, April 2nd Gregorian Calendar, in the year 3 C.E. [or A.D., if you prefer]. By the chart I have produced the Sun was at 11* Aries 53' and Uranus at 08* Aries 13', on April 2, 3 C.E., Gregorian.
Checking back another full cycle of Uranus' orbit, i.e 84 years, in 1929 I find that on the date of the birth [April 1st, by Gregorian Calendar in the 20th century] this position of the Sun was then pretty nearly the same or, admittedly, shy by less than one degree and Uranus was shy by one degree.
In the 19th century [the date was still April 1st in the 19th Century, [1845] also....Gregorian] the Sun was, again, nearly the same or shy by less than one degree and Uranus, in that time, was shy by two degrees.
In the 18th century, on the anniversary of the birth, in 1761, which in the 18th century was still April 1st, [Gregorian], the Sun was again nearly the same [albeit still a bit shy] and Uranus was shy three degrees.
In the 17th century, the date of the anniversary of the birth, was then March 31st [Gregorian, and in sync with the Solar orbital cycle of Uranus giving the year of 1667] and in that occurrence Uranus was shy four degrees.
In the 16th century, in 1583 it is well off ...by one heck of a lot...but that is the year after the introduction of the gregorian calendar, and the history of how the days were added in differing intervals, depending upon in which country one lived it is nothing short of a confusion that will assuredly cause a mental meltdown of the first order...in short...skip it. ...but for those of you that insist you will find that the Papal Bull ordered a jump ahead of 11 days.
[astrodienst needs to adjust their ephemeris for the 16th century, obviously.]
The point being that if you continuously check backwards through the years in 84 year increments you'll find that Uranus consistently drops back one day every cycle.

Now, on to what I found to be of particular interest.

Take the Saros Cycle, the one that is 666 years. If you try to divide it by 84 you come up a bit short of 8 cycles. It in fact takes Uranus 672 years to complete 8 cycles. 6 more years. That means that it would take 111 of the Saros cycles to bring uranus back to position.
Now multiple 666 by 111 and you get... 73,926 [which divided by 3 is 24,642 and those of you familiar with my theory pertaining to the astrological cycles of 666 years and 888 years {the number 666 by esoteric source said to be the number of the Anti-Christ, the number 888 said to be the number of the Christ} know that I have demonstrated that these two cycles will always coincide at the exact same point, or sign and degree if you prefer, every 2664 years and that 10 of these cycles [26,640 years] very nearly, by current calculations based on mathematical prediction, equals 108 cycles of the Planet Pluto...which actually, at 248 years, calculates to be 26,784 years. [there are 108 beads on a Mala not counting the "Guru bead"...54 beads on a Catholic Rosary...a cycle of transformation.]

Getting back to my point, Edgar Cayce stated that the beginning of the destruction of atlantis was sometime around 71,000 B.C.E. [or B.C., if you prefer] and he also stated that the beginning of time, as to when man arrived on Earth was around 223,000 B.C.E. [btw...Cayce said that Sri Rama, of Ramayana fame, was alive 198,000 years B.C.E.]. I have heard from more than one esoteric source, of some respectable amount of credible avow, that there have been three cataclysmic inundations in the entire course of time of Humankind on Earth...the Hopi tribe has by their legend, that there has been three and that there is to be five by the time Humankind is to be said to finish with incarnation in this realm, on this Planet. Each is said to be an inundation by a different one of the four element. The one by water, being that of the only one that is agreed upon to have occurred, being the last one to date. the other two would have been two of the three remaining others, i.e Fire, Air and or Earth. The fifth is, by some "Christian" beliefs to be that of the "Final Judgement"
Edgar Cayce did say that the earth is soon to undergo the third. ["Most of what is presently known as Northern Europe will disappear, in the twinkling of an eye."
Giving consideration as to when Cayce said Humankind appeared on Earth [The five Adams of the five different, "Five Races of Man", it stands to reason that there may have been only two of these inundations to date. the first one occurring around 144,000 B.C.E. As to that one I have read, some time in the 1970s,a translation of Vedic source that gave all indication it was by Fire.

Which brings us to the present and what Cayce predicted, r.e. "Most of Northern Europe". That event, according to what Cayce implied, will be due to a shifting of the Poles. That sounds to me like inundation by earth.
If said event does occur in this century, as implied by Edgar, then that means that Humankind still has apprx. 217,000 years left on Terra.
So, if the,so called, "second coming", will in fact happen... you all that believe in that story have a long, long time to wait. [Cayce said that there won't be any such second coming of Jesus...that the "Coming of the Messiah" is a descent of "Christ Consciousness", Krishna Consciousness if you prefer, and will be an event en-masse on all Humankind at the appointed time.
Don't get the wrong idea about what I saying. The soul that was known as Yeshu'a is with us constantly in a higher realm of being, [another dimension, if you prefer. According to Cayce, Jesus/Yeshu'a if finished up with incarnations in the flesh on Earth...He Graduated, so to speak. He is presently of the "White Lodge", aka "The Great White Brotherhood", aka "The Ascended Masters", aka the "Bodhisattvas"...of whom all, the legendary Saint Germain is one, I have every reason to believe in His existence...seen plenty of substantiating evidence in my, nearly, 60 years of living.
Gleaning all we can from the aforementioned, the total time of Humankinds' existence on Earth to be somewhere around 440,000 years on earth....and there's that ...oh so ever reoccurring, reappearing number... 40.
11,000 times. ...and if Uranus has any thing to further say about that, I suspect it might say...11,100 times... giving a total of 444,000 years.

...and all the aforementioned is purely conjecture... the product of an over active imagination, a lifetime of study... a small amount of California, home grown, Cannabis... and a sip or two of bourbon. [Elijah Craig, 12 years old....nothing is finer, in my estimation.]

Have a very merry, 2010th birthday celebration of Yeshu'a, tomorrow.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I'll have to pour back over those pages of ephemeri I was using to try to get a clearer picture of this process that Uranus is involved in, but tonight it occurred to me that it's possible that Uranus is keeping up with the procession of the Zodiac in reverse.
Now, that's a curious thing,