My husband found out.

Crystalclear913

I have since ended an online connection with an ex coworker a while ago with no intention of going back. Nothing happened but my husband discovered an email convo that happened between us before it ended. He was of course infuriated.
After many talks he has expressed how he wants us to work out and feels like we can get passed this.
I have a very hard time believing him. I feel like he is telling me that to catch me off guard. I want to know is he about to do something whether cheating or fight the dude.

My husband after finding out https://imgur.com/gallery/2Fio2LW

ElenaJ

Uranus (ruler of the 4th of endings) on the 7th looks like he really was thinking about separating from you.
You as mars are in a strong position, in the first degree you are at the beginning of a path to recuperate the situation, approaching a trine with Uranus from the 3rd of communications, talking it out with him.
He as Venus is in your sign, still caring for you, but troubled inside himself in his 12th.
Before moon reaches him it will contact mercury, again communication, in the 5th.
Do you have children? They can help you, he would not separate in consideration of them.