Introducing myself

Heruhotep

Hello, I am Heruhotep....apparently I signed on to this board some time ago, but for the life of me, I do not recall doing so. Only discovered this when registration recognized my email.

I think since I got on Facebook, I've been less inclined towards posting on forums, at least, that's my guess.

Been feeling rather lonely of late, perhaps because I'm between jobs.....I got used to having people around, even when I wasn't directly interacting with them all the time. But I live by myself, and suddenly found myself without any schedule at all. (This happened to me four years ago and it was rather unpleasant experience). So I guess I've decided to give the forums another try...used to be an avid poster, first to the BBS's, then to Usenet, then to PODSNET. And then internet newsgroups. Sadly the latter are so full of spam nowadays.

Anyways, I'm rambling, and don't want to put everything on my chest in this post. :sideways:

Aries Sun - Libra Moon - Cancer ASC

wan

Hello, I am Heruhotep....apparently I signed on to this board some time ago, but for the life of me, I do not recall doing so. Only discovered this when registration recognized my email.

I think since I got on Facebook, I've been less inclined towards posting on forums, at least, that's my guess.

Been feeling rather lonely of late, perhaps because I'm between jobs.....I got used to having people around, even when I wasn't directly interacting with them all the time. But I live by myself, and suddenly found myself without any schedule at all. (This happened to me four years ago and it was rather unpleasant experience). So I guess I've decided to give the forums another try...used to be an avid poster, first to the BBS's, then to Usenet, then to PODSNET. And then internet newsgroups. Sadly the latter are so full of spam nowadays.

Anyways, I'm rambling, and don't want to put everything on my chest in this post. :sideways:

Aries Sun - Libra Moon - Cancer ASC

Hi Heru welcome to the boards! Here you will find many people of like mind and some of them are very knowledgeable!

Also, I noticed that your placements are very compatible with mine. I am Leo sun (at 9), Scorpio moon (at 25), and Aquarius ascendant (at 23). You are like the Cardinal version of me, lol!

Depending on the degrees of your placements, the two of us can become the best of buddies!

Heruhotep

Alright. Instead of typing out my placements, I'll just attach my chart (I did read the post on doing just that, so hopefully I'm doing it correctly).

I'm uncertain about the compatibility of degrees. The strongest friend indications I'm aware of are sharing ascendant, sun, and moon sign locations with other people. (Such as having an Aries Sun, and the other person as an Aries Moon or Asc, or a Libra Sun vs a Libra Moon, or a Pisces Sun vs a Pisces ASC, and so on...)

Attachments

• Heruhotep_chart.jpg
    Heruhotep_chart.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: