Will I win the legal battle against my ex-employer?

thechariot

Hi everyone!

I've already started a legal battle against my ex-employer because I think they acted, on my opinion, in a weird way. The lawyer has already written the paper for the court's judgment and my question is whether I will win the battle or not?

I attacehd the casted chart here because I don't know I can read it clearly.

I suppose my significator is the moon cause it is in her domicle. It shoes the flow too. It is a job and legal matter but a more specific matter about me , ex-employer as my enemy and judgment.

So i guess I should see my significator that is the moon, the ex-employer significator that is saturn and the judgment represented by the significator of 9th house or 10th house? The law should be represented by 9th house not 10th house i think. Moon is angular because it is not too far away from ascendant and it is strong because it is in her domicle. The sun is my co-significator and it is in 11th house of hopes and wishes. The significator of 9th house is saturn that is already ruler of 7th house. So do you think I could use uranus as ruler of 9th house, modern ruler of acquarius sign? If so uranus is in my 11th house.

Moon is in cardinal sign and it is within 3° from ascendant so it is angular house too. I don't know if I have to consider the 4th house, the end of the matter. The 4th house is ruled by mercury that is in a fixed sign, taurus. It should represent then a communication from the court that should be positive because it is the very last aspect the moon makes before leaving her sign. And it is moon sextile Mercury.

I think the sun represents my collegues that at the moment are hidden , cannot be seen (i asked some collegues to join the matter as testimonial). Sun is infact in the sign of taurus that is ruled by venus in 12th house that means hidden people.

The timing should be then the distance in degrees between moon and mercury making the exact aspect. Just reading the chart should be in days? 15 days?

Thanks in advance for anyone can help me to read this chart

thechariot

Attachments

• legalbattle.png
    legalbattle.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 63

Dirius

Yes you will win the legal battle. Everything in the chart goes in your favour.

You = Moon.
Opponent = Saturn.

The Moon has a lot of essential dignity, so this states your case is strong.

Things to check:

- The Judge (10th house) is Jupiter.

- The outcome (4th house) is Mercury.

Jupiter is in Leo, the detriment of Saturn. So, as it is, the judge won't like your ex-employer. This is always good. (in contrast the Moon is in Jupiter's exaltation, so it would seem you will like the judge's attitude going in your favour).

And the outcome is Mercury, in Taurus the exaltation of the Moon. The Moon is in applying sextile to Mercury. So, yes, you win, because the sextile shows the outcome (with good reception) moving in favour of you.

In essence all goes well for you.

There is however, one problem: the aspect from the Moon to Mercury is a lot of degrees away. So this may signifiy, it will take a long time before the trial ends. Of course this is to be expected, because in most countries, the legal system is slow and takes time :sideways:

But however long it takes, the outcome will be decided in your favour.

:happy::smile:

Hi everyone!

I've already started a legal battle against my ex-employer because I think they acted, on my opinion, in a weird way. The lawyer has already written the paper for the court's judgment and my question is whether I will win the battle or not?

I attacehd the casted chart here because I don't know I can read it clearly.

I suppose my significator is the moon cause it is in her domicle. It shoes the flow too. It is a job and legal matter but a more specific matter about me , ex-employer as my enemy and judgment.

So i guess I should see my significator that is the moon, the ex-employer significator that is saturn and the judgment represented by the significator of 9th house or 10th house? The law should be represented by 9th house not 10th house i think. Moon is angular because it is not too far away from ascendant and it is strong because it is in her domicle. The sun is my co-significator and it is in 11th house of hopes and wishes. The significator of 9th house is saturn that is already ruler of 7th house. So do you think I could use uranus as ruler of 9th house, modern ruler of acquarius sign? If so uranus is in my 11th house.

Moon is in cardinal sign and it is within 3° from ascendant so it is angular house too. I don't know if I have to consider the 4th house, the end of the matter. The 4th house is ruled by mercury that is in a fixed sign, taurus. It should represent then a communication from the court that should be positive because it is the very last aspect the moon makes before leaving her sign. And it is moon sextile Mercury.

I think the sun represents my collegues that at the moment are hidden , cannot be seen (i asked some collegues to join the matter as testimonial). Sun is infact in the sign of taurus that is ruled by venus in 12th house that means hidden people.

The timing should be then the distance in degrees between moon and mercury making the exact aspect. Just reading the chart should be in days? 15 days?

Thanks in advance for anyone can help me to read this chart

thechariot

Hello Chariot,

I am really busy right now, so sorry I avoided your other postings.

Regarding this new horary chart, you did not make it clear why you are suing this employer.

Is it wrongful dismissal, or something else ?

We need more information to give you a complete answer.

Having said all this, the Moon represents you, the 7th house is your opponent, the former employer, the 9th house is your court case and your 2nd house is your lawyer, while the 3rd house is your witnesses and testimony.

While the Moon is found in Cancer, dignified in its own sign, it is also found in the 12th house of self-deception, so i predict that all is not as it seems, here ?

As with all 12th house situations, either you scr#wed over someone, or someone scr*wed YOU ! LOL

There is some hidden information connected with this court case, that, once revealed, will change the game foreveer ?

Meanwhile, the Moon is involved with a FINGER OF GOD aspect (yod) between Sun in Taurus and Saturn in Sagittarius.

Saturn rules your opponent, as well as the court case, so it looks like some fated event (most likely unfavorable?) will turn the tide in your court case, it might get settled out of court, or it might get tossed out of court by the judge on a technicality ?

Whenever the chart ruler is tied up with a YOD, watch out, as the landslide is about to happen and it is largely unavoidable.

Finally, with Saturn in the radical 6th house of employment, also retrograde, the final outcome will likely revolve around previous job performance, alleged derilection of duty, breach of trust, a co worker who ratted on you, or a supervisor who scr*wed you over, discrimination, human rights violation, etc, etc.

Whatever it was, it was an unfair, malicious action, as the "finger of god" tends to bring ?

Regarding Uranus ? I would leave Uranus alone, as the Saturn aspects are inter-related, in my opinion.

good luck to you,

HM

Last edited:

Marinka

Note, I use whole sign, moon identifies events, and all planets used.

Moon will make an opposition to Pluto - not in your favor. Pluto rules the 5th which makes it appear that this could be frivolous.

Moon will make a square to Uranus - not in your favor. Uranus rules the 8th, other side's money so this indicates a lack of money from them coming to you.

Moon makes a sextile to Mercury which is in your favor but, not able to see whether this is the last aspect before moon goes VOC. Mercury rules the 12th of hidden so there could be some salvation here but depends whether this is the last aspect the Moon makes or if the square to Uranus is.

From a glance, this could indicate that you are able to make some gains here but, there may not be a money judgement.

This begs the question - what are you charging them with?

thechariot

Well the ex-employer , more specifically my ex boss was a woman that seemed to me she would make me leave the company but i did not retire so she acted in a way problably to make me appear not good at work or something like that. There was a my collegue that had a role in this issue. He did not let me work with him. The story is very long to tell. By the way many details and behavior of the boos, collegue make me rise the battle against it. A my co-worker accepted to be my testimony in the court case when it will be arranged later.

Marinka

Well the ex-employer , more specifically my ex boss was a woman that seemed to me she would make me leave the company but i did not retire so she acted in a way problably to make me appear not good at work or something like that. There was a my collegue that had a role in this issue. He did not let me work with him. The story is very long to tell. By the way many details and behavior of the boos, collegue make me rise the battle against it. A my co-worker accepted to be my testimony in the court case when it will be arranged later.

You didn't mention where you are located...

In the US, most companies can terminate an employee and don't need a reason. It's still not clear (to me) what your case is based on.

thechariot

You didn't mention where you are located...

In the US, most companies can terminate an employee and don't need a reason. It's still not clear (to me) what your case is based on.

I'm sorry I thought it was clear that the location was intended the one shown in the casted chart. I'm Italian and I live in Italy. I worked for a information technology consulting employer. The matter is very complex because it is regarded to the kind of contract and behavior of co-workers and my boss.

I was apprentice because here in Italy many company hire young people under 30 years old with that kind of contract. But mine was not a pure apprentice contract because before I worked having a kind of different one . Let's say one with no rights, the worst one. We call it "contract on project".

I was born 25th December 1981 in Rome at 8:15 AM. I started working since 19th March 2009 and on 19th December 2011 I was hired as apprentice because in few days later I would be 30 years old. So that is why they decided to make me apprentice.

In few months that company was going to a sort of bankrupt and the contract was passed to an internal company and from this internal-made company pass to another stronger company.

So bankrupting company got a positive feedback from that other company and all the co-workers beloging to the bankrupting one,me included, passed to this other company since 1st August 2012. I continued to work as before but soon my activities would be changed to fit the contract between new employer and customer. In both companies I had to work with a co-worker that was very bad in manners.

He is a gemini and he always said that would assist me to co-operate to the realization of a integration software development. But actually he never helped me and always look at me like angry face, cold face or aggressive face. At the end I asked my ex-boss (the former one)what was happening. He replied he would move me in another place for another customer. I went to this new work place and I worked very well until the end of September 2013.

So in the period between October 2013 and December 2014 the latter boss (a cold woman that when you see her you immediately see an inflexible woman interested to money and power between 30 and 40 years old)placed me in other projects in a weird manner, like she would really want to scr*w me up. She placed me to work together a second time with that bad and envious co-worker (he was in the bankrupted company earlier too)and he did not assist me again, making me unable to co-operate with him, very long time: 9 months exactly.

In that period my transit saturn was retrograde and inside my 10th house. So I was worrying if it would mean a job loss. But on December 2014 saturn quitted my 10th house and exactly when my apprentice contract expired. I asked why not renewal? What is the reason? They replied to me that I was not able to be autosufficient although the classes I attended and that I did not reach company's goals. Classes paid by company are mandatory for who is apprentice.

That was not true.First, the latter boss did not review my activities. It is a company procedure to evaluate previous year performances. My co-workers did it instead. Why? No need for them to ask for it. It is a boss charge. Second, when it was allowed to me to interact actively in the project I always perform my best and co-workers have positive feedbacks on my performances. So I think that is my latter boss actions, conspiracy. That is why I appealed against dismissal with union. Union said the apprentice contract is void and lawyer said this case is very complex.

I live in the place that is in the horary casted chart and my natal one can be relocated there. Transiting Jupiter is inside the 7th house and Transiting saturn is retrograde in 11th house but it seems like a return to the 10th house because something should be reviewed. I hope this explanation makes clear the dynamics.

Last edited:

Marinka

Thank you for the explanation. You did not mention what you plan to sue for, is it monetary damages?

From your statement, your union does not think highly of your chance of success. I wonder why your lawyer seems to see it differently ...

Briefly, in the US if my contract has expired then, the company can let me go simply by not extending or providing a new contract. They do not have to explain their actions and I would not have avenues to pursue it further.

Although in the US, if the reason that the contract was not renewed was because of discrimination, then it might be a different matter and there might be some recourse (depending on the type of discrimination).

You might have some success in entering into a new contract with them but, from the chart shown, I am not seeing a monetary award.

Yes, it is about monetary and professional damage . Discriminatory behavior of course by my latter boss, the woman.

Chariot:

So, you are suing for damages and loss of reputation, but you don't want your old job back.

May I ask why ?

Thanks for your additional details.

It seems to me that my earlier assessment of your situation was remarkable accurate. That this was truly an "injustice" of sorts, and that a selfish co-worker was also involved.

Neptune in the 10th, can also signify a deceitful, manipulative boss, while Jupiter in Leo, as ruler, can signify an arrogant supervisor.

The main question now, is whether the courts will deem your ex boss as negligent or prejudiced in her duties to you ?

Of course, the burden of proof is on you and your lawyer to prove that that actually happened.

As the radix Moon is in the 12th house conjunct Saturn and Saturn (ruler of the 9th and 7th houses of courts) is squaring the Part of Fortune, there will be, I predict, an element of bad luck or bad fortune, with respect to witnesses, or testimony from others, as Part of fortune is found in the 3rd house of witnesses and evidence.

This may well be an uphill battle, in terms of a monetary settlement or money earned from the actual court case.

Also, I predict delays in getting the matter dealt with by the courts.

One of the main benefits, however, of taking a company to court is that the publicity and media attention generation by the court case can force a company to change its ways and make the public more aware of who are the bad apples out there...

There is a pitfall, too ? Namely, you could be badmouthed or blacklisted by this employer.

good luck to you, as always...

-HM

Last edited:

tikana

my take is no but you are right.

jupiter will side with saturn your former boss

i had exactly the same when i went to court for my own lawsuit
i was strong
opponent was weak
judge sided with an opposition

thechariot

Chariot:

So, you are suing for damages and loss of reputation, but you don't want your old job back.

May I ask why ?

Thanks for your additional details.

It seems to me that my earlier assessment of your situation was remarkable accurate. That this was truly an "injustice" of sorts, and that a selfish co-worker was also involved.

Neptune in the 10th, can also signify a deceitful, manipulative boss, while Jupiter in Leo, as ruler, can signify an arrogant supervisor.

The main question now, is whether the courts will deem your ex boss as negligent or prejudiced in her duties to you ?

Of course, the burden of proof is on you and your lawyer to prove that that actually happened.

As the radix Moon is in the 12th house conjunct Saturn and Saturn (ruler of the 9th and 7th houses of courts) is squaring the Part of Fortune, there will be, I predict, an element of bad luck or bad fortune, with respect to witnesses, or testimony from others, as Part of fortune is found in the 3rd house of witnesses and evidence.

This may well be an uphill battle, in terms of a monetary settlement or money earned from the actual court case.

Also, I predict delays in getting the matter dealt with by the courts.

One of the main benefits, however, of taking a company to court is that the publicity and media attention generation by the court case can force a company to change its ways and make the public more aware of who are the bad apples out there...

There is a pitfall, too ? Namely, you could be badmouthed or blacklisted by this employer.

good luck to you, as always...

-HM

Well I tried to get back my job as the union wrote a letter to the employer but employer did not reply at all. Then i decided to continue the battle. I want to know if that a real matter of feedbacks? The selfish co-worker? A personal matter about the supervisor? My attitude was never against anyone and in that period I saw transiting saturn passing through my 10th house in retrograde motion. So I thought that was better to not do anything and wait. I was worrying any action performed like climb the ladder and reach the HR office would make my supervisor acting her worst towards me.

Well I tried to get back my job as the union wrote a letter to the employer but employer did not reply at all. Then i decided to continue the battle. I want to know if that a real matter of feedbacks? The selfish co-worker? A personal matter about the supervisor? My attitude was never against anyone and in that period I saw transiting saturn passing through my 10th house in retrograde motion. So I thought that was better to not do anything and wait. I was worrying any action performed like climb the ladder and reach the HR office would make my supervisor acting her worst towards me.

Hello:

When transiting Saturn is passing through the 10th house of career, typically that is a time of culimination and also, getting what you deserve, in terms of career.

However, in natal astrology, we NEVER put all of our eggs in one basket ?

Therefore, you cannot look at one transit, only, we must look at the whole chart, including progressions.

Unfortunately, this a horary section, only, and I dont have the time to help you with your natal chart.

There are many other astrologers on AW who can help you, Chariot

You also have had a very nasty Pluto transit going on over the last few years, in which Pluto has crossed the natal ascendant and also, natal Mercury ?

That is a notoriously difficult transit, by all accounts, and with Pluto = asc, you can be the victim of someone else;s power play, or in some cases. personal demonization and even slander.

You should have made known your intentions to get your job back, long ago.

Now, it's going to be much more difficult.

You can still amend your original civil court claim to include getting your job back.

It;s a long shot, however, so you know what to expect ?

However, in this case, it sounds to me like you need to concentrate on getting back into the work force.

If you play the victim card too often, your whole life can go into the dumpster, or else, people trying to help you won't believe you anymore. so be very careful of 12th house pitfalls !

I would juggle your lawsuit with finding a new job and getting back into the work force.

I know that you feel victimized by your bad experiences with your former employur, but being a victim doesn't help you at all.

You are better off working, in the workforce, as a way of therapy.

Here's what I think: the TAO of the work.... is in the TAO of the working !

Pluto transits tend to take people out of the race, but you need to get back in, soon enough !

Many psychologists and counsellors are idiots and they have likely never experienced your weird power play with your former boss.

Therefore, they cannot relate to it ?

However, I have, so at least I can comment on your question better than most.

good luck to you,

HM

p.s. if you are still looking for full time work, I do run a very successful business and have some full time openings. I am looking for people only of absolute integrity, however, so if that describes you, and you would like to learn an exciting and dynamic business, I am available. If interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

thechariot

There are news from lawyer.

I will go for judgement on 1st July 2015 at 9:30 am and I attach the chart about it.

Jupiter is going to be conjuction to Ascendant that is ruler of the 5th house and the 8th house.

Venus is ruler of the 3rd house and 10th house and it is placed in conjunction to jupiter in applying aspect to ascendant either.

Saturn is the ex-exmployer ruler and it is retrograde in 4th house.

The sun represents me and it is in 11th house of hope and wishes. There is mars in the same house too and it is combust.

Can anyone help me to judge by horary this event for that date/time. The locality will be Milan as indicated int he chart

Thanks in advance for your support

thechariot

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
There are news from lawyer.

I will go for judgement on 1st July 2015 at 9:30 am and I attach the chart about it.

Jupiter is going to be conjuction to Ascendant that is ruler of the 5th house and the 8th house.

Venus is ruler of the 3rd house and 10th house and it is placed in conjunction to jupiter in applying aspect to ascendant either.

Saturn is the ex-exmployer ruler and it is retrograde in 4th house.

The sun represents me and it is in 11th house of hope and wishes. There is mars in the same house too and it is combust.

Can anyone help me to judge by horary this event for that date/time. The locality will be Milan as indicated int he chart

Thanks in advance for your support

thechariot

You're on a fishing trip, Chariot.

You can't ask the same question, twice, are you aware of that ?

Please don't confuse horary astrology with buying lottery tickets.

In gambling, you can buy lottery tickets until you finally win, right ?

In horary astrology, there is only ONE CHANCE to win or lose. It will be yes or no.

Other people do it as well, but that doesn't mean that it's right.

-HM

thechariot

The battle ended up at first audience in the court. Ex employer decided to pay money to me: 12500 euro + legal expenses to pay directly to my lawyer (2500 euro).

I think it was ok to accept this money or otherwise I think the battle would go to another direction of unknown outcome.

Thanks anyway for ll your support

thechariot

Marinka

Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on getting a settlement. Might I ask how much the original lawsuit was for asking for?

thechariot

Thank you for the feedback and congratulations on getting a settlement. Might I ask how much the original lawsuit was for asking for?

The first atempt was to get back my job but they did not answer to the request so I started the legal battle to let tehm know they acted bad towards me. I read ex employer memories before the first audience. It was written on paper about the contract validity and other stuffs that was a weak attempt of them to nullify my attempt to affirm my right as employee. Then on 1st july in front of judge me and my lawyer got firmly a sort of victory make the ex employer paying me that amount of money + legal expenses. I think they paid so fast because they were wrong on something and they would not risk to pay more money. So i accepted their money and close the battle