Introducing Salacia

Pallas-trine-Mars

Transneptunian 120347 was recently named after the/a? bride of Neptune. She's got a longer year than him also at around 270 years. (There's so many TNOs! Why do we always have to wait so long between name releasings!?)

I wonder if she, or some other planetoid, might have potential as the truly sensitive and psychic ruler that Pisces doesn't IMO seem to have with Neptune, planet of scammers, alcohol and self-delusion, but only time will tell if she might be as bad as he can, what she does or if that idea is feasible at all. And indeed Nept's malefic mischief can be stereotypical of the 12th house and certain negative stereotypes of Pisces.

She is currently at 23'50 Pisces and I don't think they're sure yet what to classify her as since they seem to only have a guess at her size, approximately the same as Pallas and Vesta.

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

I looked at it years ago.
salacia= media?? the medium is the message
Morse code was invented when it conjunct sirius and canopus in 1838.

sun conjunct salacia
ed sullivan
keith richards
mel gibson
john diefenbaker
meredith vieira

mcluhan had it square sun

RISING
oprah-she certainly used the media and now she OWNs a network.
eastwood
dylan
elvis
jfk

It is a bit of a mystery.

thanx for the topic.
Jim

Bjorkstrand

It is an upper octave of mercury.
In the hormone layer which is between pluto and eris.
It says "I must talk and communicate"

Jim

starchaser

Wow!!Interesting topic!!I think Salacia conjunct my MC[Piesces 25'24 degrees].What could this mean?=)

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

-Newton had transiting salacia conjunct natal sun when he published the principia.
-gutenberg looks like he had it conjunct uranus + saturn in sag. I think he had it rising.(c.1398) He printed the bible in 1454.

For publishing, communicating, it looks like it works.
I have it conjunct Jupiter + Mars
Mcluhan had it conjunct jupiter.
I remember buying his books back in the 70's.( the gutenberg galaxy)

Jim

starchaser

Wow!!That's impressive!!!!But i'm confused,is it like a fixed star?I mean for example 25 years ago that i was born where was it(sign,degrees etc.)?

Bjorkstrand

Starchaser
Pallas-trine-Mars explained that it was a transneptunian.
It is a transneptunian object which has a period of 275 years, a little bit more than pluto. It is not a fixed star. It goes around the sun.
Depending on your birthday it was around 18 aquarius(1 jan 1986)
goto astro.com and put in the number 120347 in the extended type of chart to put it in your own chart.
I downloaded a free primitive program from astro.com and i use it for tnos.

Jim

piercethevale

It is an upper octave of mercury.
In the hormone layer which is between pluto and eris.
It says "I must talk and communicate"

Jim

I've said it before on a couple of other threads..I have it from a VERY reliable source that Eris is not a natural object...thus, don't include it in your astrological evaluations...it'll only delude you.

But...I appreciate the 'heads up' on 120347. I checked it out it was at 06* Cap. 08 at my birth...and considering that Pluto is all over that degree this year I'll be taking notice.
Thank you...and, seriously...forget about ERIS...unless you are into that OTHER thing...[see picture]

Attachments

• mothership.jpg
    mothership.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

starchaser

Starchaser
Pallas-trine-Mars explained that it was a transneptunian.
It is a transneptunian object which has a period of 275 years, a little bit more than pluto. It is not a fixed star. It goes around the sun.
Depending on your birthday it was around 18 aquarius(1 jan 1986)
goto astro.com and put in the number 120347 in the extended type of chart to put it in your own chart.
I downloaded a free primitive program from astro.com and i use it for tnos.

Jim

Thanks a lot, i got it now!You are right,it was at 18'11 aquarius.I have Jupiter 11'58 Aquarius is it away from conjunction?Also,do trines count too?Can it be a member of a Grand Trine?Here's the picture :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_vanessa.30857.28648.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_vanessa.30857.28648.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 37

Bjorkstrand

I give Jupiter a 10 degree orb but that's just me. All different aspects as usual are involved depending on which orbs YOU like. Interesting, I was born a day before you in 1948. 29 gem rising(uranus) toronto.
Da Vinci has it conjunct jupiter + moon, he does a lot of notes but doesn't publish them because the catholic church would be on his case. He'd get killed.
Ben Franklin has it conjunct sun. He was into printing.

Jim

starchaser

Oh really?That's interesting indeed!:) Uranus rising wow!!!!!I have some "good"(or supposed to be good) aspects but this moon in 12th house makes things more complicated.Anyway sorry i'm off topic hehe:)

Last edited:

LadyMoonshadow

Transneptunian 120347 was recently named after the/a? bride of Neptune. She's got a longer year than him also at around 270 years. (There's so many TNOs! Why do we always have to wait so long between name releasings!?)

I wonder if she, or some other planetoid, might have potential as the truly sensitive and psychic ruler that Pisces doesn't IMO seem to have with Neptune, planet of scammers, alcohol and self-delusion, but only time will tell if she might be as bad as he can, what she does or if that idea is feasible at all. And indeed Nept's malefic mischief can be stereotypical of the 12th house and certain negative stereotypes of Pisces.

She is currently at 23'50 Pisces and I don't think they're sure yet what to classify her as since they seem to only have a guess at her size, approximately the same as Pallas and Vesta.

Hi, Pallas-trine-mars and everyone on this thread.

I haven't looked at Salacia until the last few weeks. I haven't noticed anything distinctive about her in that time. But with her being named after the "wife" of Neptune, I wonder if she's a mixture of Pisces/Neptune type energies, with Libra or Juno type energies, because of Libra and the 7th house stand usually for the marriage partner, (or 1st spouse, traditionally) and Juno, being said to be the asteroid of committed partnership and of a "wife" energy. (I see Juno, as Demetra George does, as having a Libra type energy with a strong undercurrent of Scorpio). This is just something I'm keeping in mind as I look at her.

So far I've seen nothing to contradict this, but nothing particularly for it either, (as all the birth chart and transit samples I've looked at, have had mixtures of those energies occurring anyway). I am however very interested in her, partly as she's in close trine to my ascendant from the fifth house, and makes many aspects to my personal planets, and partly because I have a special love of everything to do with Neptune and the sea.