Medical Profession

abdulqadri

Dear Fellows
I graduated from medical school in India in 1989, and practiced medicine for about 3 years until I came to USA in 1992. since then I am trying to pursue medical field but I am facing one obstruction after another. Currently I am in US medical school and after completing 2 years in 2004, I had to discontinue. I am about to resume medical school, but now I am not sure if this the right field for me. My birth data is as follows
April 10, 1961 at 6:35 AM, at Karachi (Pakistan).
I will greatky appreciate it, if someone could help me deciding to continue medical field or pursue some other endeavor.
thank you

Attachments

• abdul qadri natal chart.gif
    abdul qadri natal chart.gif
    25 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Claire19

Hello Abdul

I have your chart and will do a reading on it very soon. Perhaps what I say will strike a chord with you and give you guidance.

I have been a practising astrologer for many years and it is a great passion of mine.

Cheers for now

Claire from Australia

Claire19

Hello

Are you involved with childrens health at all or sports medicine? I see neurological science perhaps. Will get back to you later

Cheers
Claire

Claire19

Where I can see the conflicts with hospitals and institutions I feel that you would do better with a partnership situation and working with the children absolutely. You will find new and improved ways to deal with the children and even set some sort of precedent for the future. There could come a time when you deal with addicts and the underprivileged. This partnership will be instrumental in helping you greatly. Could be someone who works at a hospital or such institution and who has great ideas and the courage to implement them. You may be involved with recreational activities with the young ones as well. The confusion about your career is passing as Neptune moves out of the 10th house.

good luck

Claire

abdulqadri

Thank you vey much Claire. This has been a great insight. I greatly appreciate it. I was considering changing my profession but I was not considering working with children. I will explore it further. Once again thank you for your help.
Abdul