Do your wishes match the sign on the cusp of your 11th house?

MoonlightSonata

For example, if you have Cancer on the cusp of your 11th house, are your wishes home and family oriented? Or if you have Taurus on the 11th, are you wishing for more money?

helike13

I have Aries on my 11th. And my wish is to be a masculine monster and be attractive to women. So it's yes :D

But I have a crybaby Cancer ASC and Moon conjunct my ASC in Cancer :D

helike13

3fd5ecf4176bf97303a148057d736c66.png

MoonLightSinota:wink:

Hi and hello

A sign is a script, the lords (planets) of the house/signs on the house asked about are the instruments that accomplish the 'way-means' you go about of what the house personifies.

If say, you have Cancer on the 11th house, you might first look to the agreement the sign house lords make by aspect. (Uranus, Moon) These would also represent elements, exercises of energy by people, the sign indicate additionally descriptors of forces utilized to 'go' about the means of what the house expresses. 11th House is the house of hopes and wishes - Cancer on the 11th, you would look to Moon Uranus aspects to indicate 'the means of how', w/5 w's, what, why, where, when who traits of character that would help attract those hopes.

Our nature of Cancer/Moon 4th HC subject matters (conclusions, the tomb and the womb) is additionally how we could instrument events, actions to become fulfilled to obtain our wishes.

Do we speak softly (Cancer Moon) to gain friends, (11th Uranus), do women friends help us to obtain our wishes? How does our Moon relate to Venus, where is she in the map? What aspects does Venus make to Uranus? Does Moon receive Uranus by sign, does Uranus welcome by element sign. Are they dignified in their respective signs, exalted etc. Are they powerful in the map. Receptive elements act as conduits of achievement to the things Uranus and Moon represent. Moon Our emotional appeal and how we deport ourselves would certainly figure in to the picture. We should also consider that the sign on the house carries with it the subject matter of 'means' of the signs house representation, towards achieving our wishes.

Neophyte Student here:biggrin::biggrin:

helike13

Yes, my 11th ruler is in 5th house so it matches my hopes and dreams I stated above. But the implementation is a bit problematic thanks to Saturn.

Your Moon in Cancer is in dignity, loves to be in the 12th, (Harmony Pisces). The cry baby 'attitude' you are talking about, me thinks is more of being an overly kind gentleman with smoldering passions (Mars dignified in Scorpio trined by Water-emotional Moon in 12th), held at bay-smouldering beneath the surface in Scorpio, intense.

Saturn near Mars you speak of, could also speak of past attitudes evolved of strict upbringing that kept you from emerging into the babe magnet you wish to be, but progressed Mars is slowly moving past orb of the conjunction, lifting the heavy feelings of responsibly to purporting yourself in public with business on your mind. Saturn (parenting, sibling issues) could of played a part in stifling your natural spontaneous creative urges.

Gemini on the 12th is capable of fore thought, (prepared responses in feelings for returning adequate repartee'). You possibly need an 'interactive' exercising program, to make the social trait muscle develop co mingling skills. Traits developed, honed into prepared habit structure demonstrations, could result in positive, permanent character development, you can be a Kissinger it just takes practice. 'Does thinking make it so?' I think it might.
You could be 'only prone' to worry you are too soft, but when it comes time to put your foot down, (Quiet man walking with a big stick- Saturn conj. Mars in creative, romantic 5th) and be able to spontaneously truthfully deliver your intense impactful responses, you fulfill the trines purpoise..(Moon to Mars) and that is to 'reveal' your true future intention of creating any 'lasting meet of relationship(s)'. You should gain experience by mingling and being social to gain an understanding by myriad association(s): with women and men, achieving social graces, 'character is destiny' = Saturn/Mars).

Women/Men:love: will only take advantage of your gentlemanly nature, if you fail to let them know your standards at some point in relationship encounter. Saturn near Mars is strong, piercing-can look beneath the surface of objectives in many pursuits in the 5th house. But it is the gentleman whom softly announces his intentions that will have the cornucopia of fulfillment, should he lay his cards out on the table (personal wishes) for the invitation requirements, these are attractive qualities and strong, lasting.
The progressions have Taurus on your 10th HC now, so yes you are dealing with Venus, (amoure') issues.

A little more information about your lifestyle, is it shown in my conversation here above?

Just my 2 cents worth:kissing: Gentleman Jim, put your boxing gloves on, when you walk down the street, but make sure they are of a soft colour. LOL

Last edited:

helike13

Thanks for the long reply.

I am the typical 'nice guy' in the friendzone.

Cancer overdosed in my chart makes me less masculine and less attractive. Hesitating and always play safe sometimes end up in a 'decision paralysis'.

That makes me (sexually) unattractive to women.

greybeard

No to the original "11th house" question. I have a Taurus 11th cusp. I have no interest in $, certainly of interest to Taurus.

This demonstrates the false character of astrology. It is Hokum.

Or I am going about chart delineation in error. Could this be?

In addition to sign on cusp, Morin suggests looking at: lord of that sign, its condition and aspects; planets in sign, house; planets in aspect to house cusp or planets in house; planets determined toward the house essentially or accidentally.

Whole chart, whole chart, whole chart!

When I say whole chart, I refer particularly to the most fundamental or basic chart factors, those which set the tone for the functioning of the more particular chart factors (such as house cusps, planets....) These more general but broadly and deeply influential factors include (but are not limited to) such things as chart pattern, the many kinds of preponderance, retrogradation patterns, planetary formations, sole disposition, solitaires and other bodies in high focus....the list goes on. Look first at the larger, progress toward the smaller. The smaller operate within the context of the larger.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The 11th is a house of wishes and desires: mine is under Taurus and Chiron is the symbol of medical healer. Taurus is about living better and prosperous, Chiron is about helping others and being the 11th, an Aquarian house is about other people you care about.

Eanahsti

Yes, I have Sagittarius in my 11th! My main focus when it came to wishes was to weirdly become a funny person. My Saturn in Gemini in the 5th really limits me, sooo I’m pretty much stuck with it until I become 29 haha. Other than wishing to have humor, I also had an interest in learning foreign languages. Since Sagittarius is in relation to the 9th, I would think it includes any foreign subjects.

greybeard

In LBJ's chart, Taurus stands on the MC. Venus, lord of the Midheaven, resides in the 11th, Cancer, with Neptune a close companion, and is involved in the Cardinal cross, indicative of the man of action who seeks to direct, modify, or control immediate circumstances or conditions to suit his ends.

The 11th is the house of people uniting in pursuit of a commonly held goal, wish, desire. Politics, political parties, the Toastmasters, laws and legislatures are all found here. LBJ was a lawmaker for most of his career.

Last edited:

Lin

The house of goals is always important. It's also the ruler of your friendships, social groups and other groups you tend to want to be part of.

Virgo rules my 11th and my Merc is in my 9th, along with my Sun. So I am someone who has always asked, "why?" and I expect the answer to make sense.

Logic and order are important to me; and I've spent most of my life acting in a way that no one would ever know that.....I'm a rebel and want to do things my way and yet be accepted as one of the group....whichever group I like. It's very conflicted and that's because Mercury rules several of my planets and some of them are in conflict with each other.

My 9th house is part of my need to KNOW astrology. But what I LOVE is represented by my Venus in Cancer. My children. And all things of the earth. I'm a mother Lion and my Mars is in Virgo in the 10th so I want others to be more down to earth than I am.

I want to be free to not have to be logical all the time. Except in my work in astrology.
I have very structured ways of working my astrology.

But I have not been goal oriented except when it came to astrology and making sure I had enough money to raise my daughters.

That's the short answer. Don't know if I answered the OPs question.
LIN