Read my chart :Abuse

balamani

Hello All,

My little one is supposed to be born in a rather bad moon sign and that got me probing.The more i try to understand this the more i see signs of abuse. Can you folks please take a look ? I see saturn in the 4th house and a venus pluto conjunct.

Is my little one prone to abuse in her future ? This scares me a lot.If yes how can i prevent it?

Thanks so much ! God bless
BalaM

Attachments

• UntitledNC.jpg
    UntitledNC.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 37
  • UAspects.jpg
    UAspects.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20
  • UAspects1.jpg
    UAspects1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

waybread

In modern western astrology there are no bad signs for the moon or any other planet. Many famous people have had Capricorn moons. Please keep in mind that a baby's chart shows only a potential, it is not like an adult biography.

I think your little angel will have quite a temper, and it may not take much to upset her. (moon square Uranus.) One the other hand, she has the capacity to feel things very deeply (moon-Pluto in the 4th) and she may be interested in developing a life philosophy when she is older (sun-Jupiter-Mercury.) I think she will have a rich imagination, and will probably enjoy your reading fairy tales to her.

All children need to be taught at an early age to minimize contact with people who make them feel uncomfortable, to say no, and to tell a parent or teacher if someone says or does something inappropriate.

balamani

Thanks so much for taking a look ! It’s true — I can already see she is absolutely short tempered :) , right from day one infact!

Chrysalis

I've just added nessus (abuse asteroid) into the chart which falls @ 4,27' pisces which does trine with her sun, you'll have to do some research on what this could mean though, as i'm not too sure.

Nessus (7066)

spiritwoman

I have mars in the first house conjunct ascendant, Saturn in the forth, Saturn opposition moon, debilitated moon in Scorpio via combusta, Venus conjunct Pluto on the 8/9 house cusp and Sun conjunct Jupiter in the 9th house. My life has been rather difficult.
And yes, I have had experience with abuse by my parents both mother and father, friends, lovers and men in the workplace.
My lessons learned are the following: teach her to love sports, it's a must, give her lots of space to develop intellectually, teach her self-respect and how to establish healthy boundaries with people, give her lots of freedom (libra rising) and self confidence as a girl/woman...
Hope this helps
PM me. I can help you

AJ Astrology

Hello All,

My little one is supposed to be born in a rather bad moon sign and that got me probing.The more i try to understand this the more i see signs of abuse. Can you folks please take a look ? I see saturn in the 4th house and a venus pluto conjunct.

Is my little one prone to abuse in her future ? This scares me a lot.If yes how can i prevent it?

Thanks so much ! God bless
BalaM

Hi balamani,

I'm not sure what chart you're looking at, but the chart you have presented shows Saturn in 3H, and Moon conjunct Pluto in 4H, with Venus 1H.

There are many possible indicators of physical/sexual abuse that can occur in a chart, but generally they revolve around a distressed Venus or 1H ruler.

The chart does not show such indicators, but even if they did, you would be powerless to prevent it.

balamani

Thank you so so much everyone for their inputs.Trusting that there isnt anything to worry about ! It puts my mind at peace that my child will be safe from any inevitable harm.

Thank you again.
Nank!