Sexual abuse in a chart.

Destinye

I have seen Nessum Squaring Mars exact in a chart where the child was abused physically. Not sexually. And in childhood up until the age of 16.

Mars 2H, Nessum 5H

In another chart of an abused child (physically only), Nessum conjuncts their DESC by 4 degrees. It trines their South Node (10H). However Mars (10H) is a 3 Orb opposition to Chiron (4H). They were abused from toddler to about 10 or 11 years old.

Both children suffer terrible self esteem issues. But the second has been more proactive about their psychological and spiritual healing.

Just food for thought :)

Makes a lot of sense and my daughter too, has a lot of self-esteem issues and we are being proactive about healing, and she is actually interested in astrology and things herself and open to a lot of things, like homeopathy and flower essences, and she just started with a new therapist, but I think it will leave scars. It's hard what these kids have to go through.

Destinye

Now my child is identifying as transgender (ftm) and looking for astrological markers - when I looked at the chart, I found Pallas conjunct Mars in Aries and Uranus conjunct Venus in Pisces. My child (now Moe) had already astutely pointed out Mars is in a very masculine sign, and Venus in a very feminine sign. Anyhow was curious, and I think the aspect of 130 degrees is significant too. I've posted about the turbulent past Moe has had also. It's like at age 6 the female side split off from the psyche (many dreams) after sexual abuse that happened too. They are not doing well (Saturn and Pluto are so intense for someone so young right now).

Thanks for any insights and ideas of how to support them!

Thanks!