Composite Chart- Romance help

kkel19

Hello..can anyone give me some insight on my composite chart with my girlfriend. We seem to be a good couple but always holding back somehow...and argue about the past lover in her life. I cant seem to be peacefully at ease yet I like to be with her...Could all the composite squares be the issue here?

compositea.jpg

kkel19

Thanks for your post!

Here is my natal..
50022308.png

My girlfriends..

17022557.jpg

Here is the synastry..I dont know why astro.com didnt show the table..
screenshot20120515at800.png

Our compatibility from what I feel is good, but its been a rocky relationship at times..mainly because of both of our fears of rejection and losing each other. I am very insecure about her past love experience (it was six years) and she fears that I might leave her for that and some of the things shes done, which I sometimes really want to do. I think composite venus square saturn has a lot to do with all that fear. I want her a future with her, but at the same time, I am not sure if that can happen.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello..can anyone give me some insight on my composite chart with my girlfriend. We seem to be a good couple but always holding back somehow...and argue about the past lover in her life. I cant seem to be peacefully at ease yet I like to be with her...Could all the composite squares be the issue here?

I don't rely on composites as much as the natal and synastry charts, but after looking at all of them, I am inclined to agree with you that the combined Moon opposite Saturn, making a t-square with Venus is likely the cause of the fear you describe. And while the points in the composite are midpoints of each natal planet, your natal Saturns are also conjunct.

So each natal Saturn and also its midpoint make a square to the composite Venus. If we look for a way to work with the t-square in the composite chart, we see the that point opposite Venus is around 10 degrees Pisces. Your girlfriend's Jupiter in Pisces is at 13 Pisces and is certainly within orb of making the fourth leg for the uncertain composite t-square.

Using the whole sign system, her Jupiter [in the sign of which it is ancient ruler] is located in her 3rd house of communication. Given what appears to be a very harmonious synastry between you, it seems to me that it would be very useful to talk this matter through in an open and compassionate manner, looking towards the future and letting go of the past. With Saturn square Venus in the composite chart, it can be hard to let go of past relationship transgressions or memories of other lovers, but if you both can let go, you may cultivate a matured and potentially very long lasting relationship.

kkel19

thanks for the reply...would you say that she still has memories of her past lover that I should be worried about? or is it just me worrying about her past that it bothers me from loving her totally? You mention that it can be long lasting...does that mean our synastry is good/compatiable? Sometimes this relationship seems too intense for me, and I kind of just want to break it off, but something inside me is preventing me from doing that...

kkel19

i guess my main question for advice is...based on these charts...even with the bad composite...will this work and should i be worried...she keeps telling me that I have nothing to worry yet my fears are there..thats all..

IleneK

Premium Member
thanks for the reply...would you say that she still has memories of her past lover that I should be worried about? or is it just me worrying about her past that it bothers me from loving her totally? You mention that it can be long lasting...does that mean our synastry is good/compatiable? Sometimes this relationship seems too intense for me, and I kind of just want to break it off, but something inside me is preventing me from doing that...

Using the whole sign house system, your strong Moon in Taurus in the 7th house opposed by strong Pluto in Scorpio and then amped up in a t-square to Mars in Leo may cause you to feel insecure in this relationship. Relinquishing your fear of betrayal is an important issue to be examined by you, with Scorpio [and Pluto] rising, to see if you can actually trust her. Moon dignified in the sign of Taurus supports your ability to cultivate and enjoy a trusting relationship.

The synastry shows, I think, very good general compatibility. My reference to long-lasting relationship is from the Saturn to Venus contact in the composite. The intensity of the relationship that you experience likely derives from your natal Pluto. Her Mercury in Scorpio widely conjoins your Pluto and fits right into your Moon-Pluto-Mars t-square. It is unsettling, but there are always unsettling things within a relationship. With her Mercury being involved in this dynamic, I still think the best way to work through this with her is to talk about it.

labelledujour

Hey! I couldn't help noticing that you both have Venus-Pluto aspects, hers is in conjunction, yours in trine. It's a very passionate dynamic, but the jealousy is still there. Both my fiance and I have the same dynamic, since he has Venus conj Pluto in Scorpio and my Leo Venus squares Pluto. We're currently trying to work through these issues, especially since he knows I was involved, before I met him, with a man who could've very well been my father, due to his age. Your Mercuries are in trine, so let communication flow with her and the Venus-Pluto will finally turn from jealousy to a passionate, intense psychological release and very strong bond between the 2 of you.

In your composite, I couldn't help noticing the Mercury Venus conjunction and the Venus Mars trine. Do make use of those blended energies and it shall be really fun and loving. The trine dictates we should go with the flow, yet take some action when needed.

Last edited:

kkel19

thanks...shes been the closest person in my life now...we talk a lot about our lives..however I still feel that due to her nature of being a scorpio..she has things that maybe she doesnt want to share with me...somewhat secretive at times..which makes me worried but its ok..she told me I'm the best thing thats happened to her...I hope so! I just never thought this relationship would have such intensity/worry/fear..but it definitely does feel passionate...we are totally possessive of each other..we even admit to that...sometimes with my inability to trust...I kind of just hide away and shutdown..and she gets worried everytime I do that..because she knows its hard for me to completely not worry or trust her..which is unfortunate to begin with..

IleneK

Premium Member
thanks...shes been the closest person in my life now...we talk a lot about our lives..however I still feel that due to her nature of being a scorpio..she has things that maybe she doesnt want to share with me...somewhat secretive at times..which makes me worried but its ok..she told me I'm the best thing thats happened to her...I hope so! I just never thought this relationship would have such intensity/worry/fear..but it definitely does feel passionate...we are totally possessive of each other..we even admit to that...sometimes with my inability to trust...I kind of just hide away and shutdown..and she gets worried everytime I do that..because she knows its hard for me to completely not worry or trust her..which is unfortunate to begin with..

It sounds like the two of you have good communication and understanding of the relational challenges before you. That bodes very well, indeed. And if you can, try not to dwell too negatively on your inability to stop worrying. With your struggle out in the open between the two of you, it is possible for it to diminish, even evaporate into thin air, especially if that is your desire.

labelledujour

Just be patient, may I say. As time goes by and you find out more and more about each other, you will have more ease in sharing yourselves to each other. Relax and with issue coming up, try to talk to her. I have Mercury in Cancer, too, and, believe me, I know.