Dupe accounts

conspiracy theorist

Let us give thanks to detectives Dio: God of Wine and Joker: Hermes favorite son.

And thanks to Lord TSMLL for using the almighty ban hammer.

May the morning star bless us all.

A special shout out to the wildcard of the Japanese puppet show, for her behind the scenes work as well. This will be a shining star on our resumes

conspiracy theorist

I laughed hard when I read that. Our whittle princess came back and tried to sneak in.

We miss you, PiscesPrincess. See you soon.

I don't get it m9. We know that "her type" exists in decent numbers yet she's the ONLY ONE who uses astrology forums. Why doesn't she try to blend in so she can stay on for more than 3 days?

Blaze

Account Closed
I don't get it m9. We know that "her type" exists in decent numbers yet she's the ONLY ONE who uses astrology forums. Why doesn't she try to blend in so she can stay on for more than 3 days?

Good question; simple answer: She's not playing with a full deck. If all her dogs were barking, she'd have come up with some elaborate way of sneaking back on but....she just can't think one up. Consider how she ratted herself out on here, m8. We made a casual mention of "a certain Princess" and she just had to butt in with "Idk what this has to do with me".

With a different user name.

What was really top jokes was the whole "Model" thing in her newest persona.

conspiracy theorist

Good question; simple answer: She's not playing with a full deck. If all her dogs were barking, she'd have come up with some elaborate way of sneaking back on but....she just can't think one up. Consider how she ratted herself out on here, m8. We made a casual mention of "a certain Princess" and she just had to butt in with "Idk what this has to do with me".

With a different user name.

What was really top jokes was the whole "Model" thing in her newest persona.

I can get behind that answer. Her familiarity with the forum was also evident and the "haha I don't know that princess character I'm just an innocent indian" is textbook PP.

Me and Rak looked at her chart awhile back and saw that Venus is making a phasis which explains loads. Too bad that its a bit... hard... for her to be a model.

Blaze

Account Closed
I can get behind that answer. Her familiarity with the forum was also evident and the "haha I don't know that princess character I'm just an innocent indian" is textbook PP.

Me and Rak looked at her chart awhile back and saw that Venus is making a phasis which explains loads. Too bad that its a bit... hard... for her to be a model.

Huh. Did she even post with that new account?

And I've always thought her chart was pretty messed up due to her habitual mind opposing so much Aqua and with Saturn being in a good position, but weak due to sign placement.

I bet the NWO had something to do with this

We had nothing to do with it. Why waste our time on an astrology forum? We've got a new President to convert. :bandit:

Bunraku

h328b.gif

Bunraku

Don’t forget about our super secret group on this forum listed under your profile page. No dupe accounts can enter those!

conspiracy theorist

Huh. Did she even post with that new account?

Yep. Her posts consisted of gold digging on the side because her "older gentleman bf" wasn't spending any cash on her. That's what I call a 10/10

And I've always thought her chart was pretty messed up due to her habitual mind opposing so much Aqua and with Saturn being in a good position, but weak due to sign placement.

The detrimented Mars and fall Saturn across the horizon couldn't have helped the situation there.

Bunraku

Choo chooo Hop aboard the obesity train! Plenty of love, illuminati, reptilians, and more. :smile:
And models of your choosing

dnlVN.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed