Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-29-2020, 05:51 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
cancer or leo?

Since I'm an adopted child, my birthdate is not known accurately. my sun sign either is cancer or leo. I don't have a chance to find my birth parents and learn; so I'm trying horary. sorry if asking this type of questions is not appropriate.

When I look at the chart, moon conjunct ascendant. This makes me think of cancer. Mars is the chart ruler, its last aspect with mercury which is in cancer received by moon.

What do you think? Could you please share your opinion?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cancerorleo.jpg (52.8 KB, 24 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-29-2020, 06:50 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 60,853
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post

Since I'm an adopted child, my birthdate is not known accurately.
my sun sign either is cancer or leo.
useful if you would state the data on which your birth is based
i.e
whether on medical records
or birth certificate
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post

I don't have a chance to find my birth parents and learn;
so I'm trying horary.
sorry if asking this type of questions is not appropriate.
this type of question is not appropriate for horary
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post

When I look at the chart, moon conjunct ascendant. This makes me think of cancer. Mars is the chart ruler, its last aspect with mercury which is in cancer received by moon.

What do you think? Could you please share your opinion?
guessing and speculation is fun but unreliable

IF the birth data
is AT ALL reliable
then
there is the option to use one of the many rectification methods
such as prenatal epoch


The Prenatal Epoch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfhMNJPEsA
Read more on the prenatal epoch
here: https://juanestadella.com/Predictive...rd_edition.pdf

How to install Polaris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aCu...
www.fadimazboudi.com




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-29-2020, 10:34 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 866
Re: cancer or leo?

The horary chart that you casted can be used for birth time rectification. Are you born in 1996 or 1984?

Last edited by kalinka; 07-30-2020 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #4  
Unread 07-29-2020, 10:46 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 866
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
[COLOR=Navy]
this type of question is not appropriate for horary
wrong. Kp astrology uses horary for btr.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #5  
Unread 07-29-2020, 11:30 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

Interesting!

Let's try to figure it out with ur basic likings for example the colours you like, the numbers you like, what sort of activities you are interested in, are you sensitively reserved or very bold and out going, if you emotional then a water sign. Also try to notice you feel very attractive or good looking during a specific month every year or some nicething happening to you during a specific month.

What kind of flavours you like and so on...

May be I can help you in this
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #6  
Unread 07-29-2020, 11:47 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

Try this https://www.jessicaadams.com/2015/09...-a-birth-time/


https://www.wikihow.com/Guess-Someon...rological-Sign

Last edited by Nightsky; 07-29-2020 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Missed
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #7  
Unread 07-30-2020, 04:58 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
The horary chart that you casted can be used for birth time rectification. Are you born in 1996 or 1984?
My birth year 1989

Thanks kalinka for mentioning horary astrology can help me with my question.

Last edited by neptunian; 07-30-2020 at 05:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-30-2020, 05:10 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
Interesting!

Let's try to figure it out with ur basic likings for example the colours you like, the numbers you like, what sort of activities you are interested in, are you sensitively reserved or very bold and out going, if you emotional then a water sign. Also try to notice you feel very attractive or good looking during a specific month every year or some nicething happening to you during a specific month.

What kind of flavours you like and so on...

May be I can help you in this
Hi, Nightsky

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finding someone who understands and helps me on this matter great.

My favourite colour is pink. Numbers, i like 2 and 7. I'm not outgoing. I'm an an introvert. Very emotional. I cry easily. I easily get sad. Most of the time I feel hurt because of sensitivity and being too emotional. I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.
All these sound like cancer. what do you think? Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-30-2020, 03:52 PM
fensi88's Avatar
fensi88 fensi88 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Beograd, Srbija
Posts: 4,154
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Hi, Nightsky

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finding someone who understands and helps me on this matter great.

My favourite colour is pink. Numbers, i like 2 and 7. I'm not outgoing. I'm an an introvert. Very emotional. I cry easily. I easily get sad. Most of the time I feel hurt because of sensitivity and being too emotional. I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.
All these sound like cancer. what do you think? Thanks again
You are right! You are Cancer sign!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #10  
Unread 07-30-2020, 05:36 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
You are right! You are Cancer sign!
Thanks a lot for your attention and answer fensi88 It means a lot. I'm grateful.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-30-2020, 06:06 PM
kalinka kalinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 866
Re: cancer or leo?

I'm using Kp astrology to answer the question. There are 2 methods. The following infos I get from your chart: Ruling Planets are Sa, Ma, Me, Mo, Ra, Ke.
First method: Since we have 2 options (1. Cancer or 2. Leo), we just have to decide which option is the right one. Therefore I only use the RPs. Answer here would be Cancer.
2nd method is to do a birth time rectification: In 1989 Jupiter was in sidereal taurus sign till June 15. From June 16 Jupiter was in Gemini. Mercury is ruler of Gemini and is one of the RPs, hence we can delimit the time frame (June 16-end 1989).
For the right month we look if the Rps appear in the Sun sign. This would be from June 15 till August 15, October and December. If you are sure that you could only be Cancer or Leo, then we can exclude Oct. and Dec..
For the right day we have to examine:Moon's Sign+Starlord, Sun's Sign+Star+Sublord,Sun's Sublord should be connected to Moon's Sign or Starlord in some way, moon's sign+starlord should be linked to the RP Moon sign+star in both levels. At the end only 4 dates are left: 22.6.,23.6.,21.7. and 11.8.. So you could be born at one of these days. In 1989 Sun was in tropical Cancer from June 21 till July 22. That's why it's quite likely that you are Cancer Sun and not Leo. The right day and also your ascendant sign could be found out but this takes much more time and more informations about your life are needed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kalinka For This Useful Post:
neptunian (07-30-2020)
  #12  
Unread 07-30-2020, 08:02 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
I'm using Kp astrology to answer the question. There are 2 methods. The following infos I get from your chart: Ruling Planets are Sa, Ma, Me, Mo, Ra, Ke.
First method: Since we have 2 options (1. Cancer or 2. Leo), we just have to decide which option is the right one. Therefore I only use the RPs. Answer here would be Cancer.
2nd method is to do a birth time rectification: In 1989 Jupiter was in sidereal taurus sign till June 15. From June 16 Jupiter was in Gemini. Mercury is ruler of Gemini and is one of the RPs, hence we can delimit the time frame (June 16-end 1989).
For the right month we look if the Rps appear in the Sun sign. This would be from June 15 till August 15, October and December. If you are sure that you could only be Cancer or Leo, then we can exclude Oct. and Dec..
For the right day we have to examine:Moon's Sign+Starlord, Sun's Sign+Star+Sublord,Sun's Sublord should be connected to Moon's Sign or Starlord in some way, moon's sign+starlord should be linked to the RP Moon sign+star in both levels. At the end only 4 dates are left: 22.6.,23.6.,21.7. and 11.8.. So you could be born at one of these days. In 1989 Sun was in tropical Cancer from June 21 till July 22. That's why it's quite likely that you are Cancer Sun and not Leo. The right day and also your ascendant sign could be found out but this takes much more time and more informations about your life are needed.
Kalinka thank you soooo much. May God bless you. You even give dates. Thanks for your precious information. You made me soooo happy.

I'll analyze the dates you said. venus is either in cancer or leo. Thanks for all the information you gave.

It can't be later than august. before october 1989.

Last edited by neptunian; 07-30-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Hi, Nightsky

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finding someone who understands and helps me on this matter great.

My favourite colour is pink. Numbers, i like 2 and 7. I'm not outgoing. I'm an an introvert. Very emotional. I cry easily. I easily get sad. Most of the time I feel hurt because of sensitivity and being too emotional. I am a homebody, very close to mom, i prefer solitude with a few close ones.
All these sound like cancer. what do you think? Thanks again

Can you tell me more abt the numbers, do you get things go favourable on your side on a particular number (repeated way)

Liking of pink could mean that you have your venus in Taurus or moon in libra.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-02-2020)
  #14  
Unread 08-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

Yeah sounds more cancer to me...

Were you born near 10th July 1989? Plus or minus 2 days

If you see number 7s as ur lucky number then chances are 11th July 1989 may be.

Mostly ppl with 9s get attracted or be friends with 5s and 3s.

2s like 7s
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-02-2020)
  #15  
Unread 08-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

Almost there...emotions = cancer. Thats done...

Now let's look at you moon sign...moon=mind...say how you act mentally. That might give us clue about which sign the moon was at when you are born. Then its easy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-02-2020)
  #16  
Unread 08-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

Sometime people with their moon in cancer also feels the same way as a cancer sign...May be you are Leo with moon in cancer?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-02-2020)
  #17  
Unread 08-02-2020, 10:33 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
Yeah sounds more cancer to me...

Were you born near 10th July 1989? Plus or minus 2 days

If you see number 7s as ur lucky number then chances are 11th July 1989 may be.

Mostly ppl with 9s get attracted or be friends with 5s and 3s.

2s like 7s
It could be around this date; in my dream my deceased grandfather said it is 9th of july. But we can't be sure through dream i think.

Interesting, most of my friends has lifepath 5, 7
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 08-02-2020, 10:38 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
Almost there...emotions = cancer. Thats done...

Now let's look at you moon sign...moon=mind...say how you act mentally. That might give us clue about which sign the moon was at when you are born. Then its easy.
Thanks a lot for your help Nightsky. how i act mentally... i am very deep, fragile,too intense, kind but if there is injustice i can get angry. I can't relax easily. I think a lot. I don't forget anything. I'm a very private person. very much into spirituality. Feelings run deep.

what moon sign can this be?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Nightsky (08-02-2020)
  #19  
Unread 08-02-2020, 10:44 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
Sometime people with their moon in cancer also feels the same way as a cancer sign...May be you are Leo with moon in cancer?
Yes, I thought this too. But that time mercury mars conjunct in leo. venus in virgo. I can't relate this energies. maybe I must focus on moon sign as you said. one thing I'm sure my jupiter is in gemini. I can't arrive at the big picture.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Nightsky (08-02-2020)
  #20  
Unread 08-02-2020, 11:11 PM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
Can you tell me more abt the numbers, do you get things go favourable on your side on a particular number (repeated way)

Liking of pink could mean that you have your venus in Taurus or moon in libra.
I see 18.10 a lot. A past life date maybe I don't know.

I really love pink.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Nightsky (08-02-2020)
  #21  
Unread 08-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

That liking of pink sounds strange to me as moon child's always go for blue, silver or grey perhaps.

May be u have ur moon in libra?

Tell me more abt how you see things...or how you expect thing out of life...

Your hobbies, how u expect others to treat you, how you want to treat others, how you see friendship, work, what countries you like, what you fear of, that will give us a clue which sign each house falls on...to create a whole chart in mind...then we go accordingly...

It will be easier if we find out ur moon sign...don't confuse ur likes or dislike with just cancer sign.

Last edited by Nightsky; 08-02-2020 at 11:27 PM. Reason: spellings
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-02-2020)
  #22  
Unread 08-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Nightsky Nightsky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 120
Re: cancer or leo?

if we find ur moon sign and ur acendent sign...then we can find the hr of birth as the asc changes sign every 3 hrs or so..

To find ascendenc check these, you physical appearance resembling specific sign or so...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightsky For This Useful Post:
neptunian (08-03-2020)
  #23  
Unread 08-03-2020, 12:05 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
That liking of pink sounds strange to me as moon child's always go for blue, silver or grey perhaps.

May be u have ur moon in libra?

Tell me more abt how you see things...or how you expect thing out of life...

Your hobbies, how u expect others to treat you, how you want to treat others, how you see friendship, work, what countries you like, what you fear of, that will give us a clue which sign each house falls on...to create a whole chart in mind...then we go accordingly...

It will be easier if we find out ur moon sign...don't confuse ur likes or dislike with just cancer sign.

I also like white,grey and blue. But pink is my favorite I wear grey,pink,white,black mostly.

In my dream, my grandfather said it is 9th of jul; that day moon is in libra. interesting.
people guess me as pisces or libra. the ones know me well think cancer or scorpio.

I want peace, spirituality and well being of my close ones in life most. I like to daydream and read about spiritual, mysterious things.
I don't like socialising much. I feel drained. I want a small circle of people. my mother, my best friends etc.
my hobbies again learning about spirituality, dancing,poetry, art,music,history.

I'm very kind but I really get angry with selfish or abusive people. I think a lot before talking. overthinking always. anxiety. also social anxiety to a certain extent. if there is a close friend, it disappears.
I expect others to treat me kind yet want them to give me space. I need emotional closeness and affection but also i need my space, my alone time.

I'm very considerate, expect others to do the same. I have intensity. too much happy or too much sad.
I'm impractical.

How i see friendship, i want affection from my friends and also my space and time when i need.
I keep in contact with my childhood friends.

I need a partner who is gonna make me more optimistic, travel with me. I want a kind person, but can't attract such a kind person so far. I don't want to travel alone.
What countries i like, i like old england and french towns. provence came to my mind also.

Fears; ocd (cleanliness) fear of something happening to my health. or my close ones.

work, i don't like formality much. boring. i want to a job related to spirituality or psychology.
i studied foreign languages. i don't work now. now i don't know what i should do. confused about career.

very bad relationship with the father figure. He makes me feel suffocated.

These are the things came to my mind. I hope we can find. Thanks sooo much Nightsky.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 08-03-2020, 12:15 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsky View Post
if we find ur moon sign and ur acendent sign...then we can find the hr of birth as the asc changes sign every 3 hrs or so..

To find ascendenc check these, you physical appearance resembling specific sign or so...
I'm thirthy, but i look younger. If I say 16, they would believe. very thin. can't put on weight easily. my teeth is crooked. my front teeth noticeable.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-03-2020, 12:26 AM
neptunian neptunian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 411
Re: cancer or leo?

I hope I gave clear answers to your questions Nightsky. i hope i didn't give confusing answers.

Also i perceive my mother as stuck, in a diffciult situation, can't help herself, but strong person. and my brother is carefree.( adoptive family members of course)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Nightsky (08-03-2020)
Reply

Tags
cancer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.