Does my 7th house ruler and Venus have any aspects in my birth chart?

Astrology

I heard that in one's birth chart, if that person's 7th house ruler and Venus have any aspect like (0, 90, 120 or 180), then that person will marry to a person whom he/she truly loves, is this true? Does my 7th house ruler and Venus have any aspect? If not, what other aspects do I have for my 7th house ruler? All I know is that my 7th house ruler is in the 10th house. Also, is it true that people with Sun square Moon in their birth charts will never get married?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 34

ElenaJ

Don't know where you are reading these things, but please do forget them.
The 7th house and its ruler and any planets there will describe your relationship with others, whether partnerships or marriage.
In your case, mercury is the 7th house ruler. Mercury in libra looks for a partner, libra is the sign of marriage. On north node it indicates where your life path lies, forming partnerships is an important theme for you.
Located in the 10th house, these ties will tend to be with socially prominent persons, or those for whom their career is important.
Mercury is square Neptune, ruler of 3rd, so there could be difficulties in communications, or with your brothers or sisters.
Mercury also squares Uranus, so the contacts will come on fast and unexpected, and end just as abruptly.
You might find yourself being drawn to pisces, aquarians, gemini or virgo, or those with these qualities important in their charts (ascendent, moon).
Also, a double sign on the descendent tends to indicate more than one partner or marriage.

Astrology

What about Sun square Moon in a person's birth chart? Does that astrological aspect/placement really indicate no marriage at all?

curiousabout77

You have intercepted cancer in your 7th house so the moon is a Co ruler so your Mercury and moon rule the 7th house. Your moon is in the second house so you will need a relationship where your personal boundaries and values and possessions and income activities must be respected otherwise you won't be happy.