Saturn+Jupiter transit.

Tarooha

Hi guys. This December, I’m going to have Saturn and Jupiter transits to my ascendant.

They will conjunct each other on my ascendant at 0 degree Aquarius. Then, in 2021 I will have a Jupiter return. What do you think it will bring? A new start in life? Or anything in particular?

I’m really looking to it. I don’t want to miss the chance if it’s good. But i’m not really sure of what it means. Just feel like it’s going to be a good one. Any thought? Anyone experienced this? Thanks.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hey. If anyone has experienced this or know about this, you’re welcome to share. I appreciate the knowledge.
Dear,
from a Jupiter Saturn pass you write to us, no one can tell you what it will bring. You should upload your map so that it can be read in its entirety and we can see what natal planets they will catch and in which houses (areas of life).
You will have to upload your map if you want to have an answer.

Tarooha

Dear,
from a Jupiter Saturn pass you write to us, no one can tell you what it will bring. You should upload your map so that it can be read in its entirety and we can see what natal planets they will catch and in which houses (areas of life).
You will have to upload your map if you want to have an answer.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Here is my chart. Btw, since my ascendant is really closed to the sign cusp, I got told to rectify my chart. However, it comes out more or less 2 degree orb from this chart. So, I think it’ ok to only know what it’ll mean by this original chart I show. Thank you so much.

This is a better picture if you can’t see another one.
https://imgur.com/csyYoth

Attachments

• 2423FDCA-9AD5-48FD-AFA4-269C87C208FE.jpg
    2423FDCA-9AD5-48FD-AFA4-269C87C208FE.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi guys. This December, I’m going to have Saturn and Jupiter transits to my ascendant.

They will conjunct each other on my ascendant at 0 degree Aquarius. Then, in 2021 I will have a Jupiter return. What do you think it will bring? A new start in life? Or anything in particular?

Originally
for thousands of years
- Jupiter and Saturn are the two outermost VISIBLE planets :smile:
called by astrologers of old the "Great Chronocrators".

For millennia
the alignment of JUPITER and SATURN
has been regarded as a significator of great social
economic
and
political watersheds

- historic turning points, if you will.
hence
referred to as
"THE GREAT CONJUNCTIONS"

and so

Jupiter Saturn conjunctions
have been charted for millenia
by MUNDANE ASTROLOGERS

JUPITERASC

I’m really looking to it. I don’t want to miss the chance if it’s good.

But i’m not really sure of what it means.
Just feel like it’s going to be a good one.

Any thought?

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks.
Few experience precise transiting Jupiter Saturn conjunct natal ascendant :smile:
because
Jupiter takes 12 years to orbit Sun
and
Saturn takes 30 years to orbit Sun

AND SO

during their respective orbits of the Sun
Jupiter and Saturn are in conjunction only approximately every 20 years.

PREVIOUS Jupiter Saturn conjunction was 2000

Sunrise

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Here is my chart. Btw, since my ascendant is really closed to the sign cusp, I got told to rectify my chart. However, it comes out more or less 2 degree orb from this chart. So, I think it’ ok to only know what it’ll mean by this original chart I show. Thank you so much.

This is a better picture if you can’t see another one.
https://imgur.com/csyYoth
I will tell you a little but it is only the transit, we have to see your other progressive systems ....
Of course it is good for you to tell us some things too. That is, I see that you belong to the impulsive cross and there were some eclipses and you still have a way ahead of you, of course.
Saturn has captured your Aphrodite twice (emotionally, financially), rules the 4th house (family, home, homeland, etc.) and from there now you have the direction of Uranus, what changes or upheavals did you have ???? Aphrodite also rules the 9th house (abroad, long trips, travel, education, etc.)
Next year (of course it has already started now) will be more demanding, there will be opportunities of course (Jupiter) and new openings with stability (Saturn) but there is also a Uranus (square) there you have to be careful. But you have a Jupiter from Transition now, and things are already being prepared, from there (12th) it even gives protection.
Next year you will have the return of Jupiter. And this shows changes ... but also a Mars (action) that will go against you but it will push you to do things.

Last edited:

Tarooha

I will tell you a little but it is only the transit, we have to see your other progressive systems ....
Of course it is good for you to tell us some things too. That is, I see that you belong to the impulsive cross and there were some eclipses and you still have a way ahead of you, of course.
Saturn has captured your Aphrodite twice (emotionally, financially), rules the 4th house (family, home, homeland, etc.) and from there now you have the direction of Uranus, what changes or upheavals did you have ???? Aphrodite also rules the 9th house (abroad, long trips, travel, education, etc.)
Next year (of course it has already started now) will be more demanding, there will be opportunities of course (Jupiter) and new openings with stability (Saturn) but there is also a Uranus (square) there you have to be careful. But you have a Jupiter from Transition now, and things are already being prepared, from there (12th) it even gives protection.
Next year you will have the return of Jupiter. And this shows changes ... but also a Mars (action) that will go against you but it will push you to do things.

Thank you so much. About Uranus, I have been wanting to move. But the Covid blocks my plan to move abroad. It affects my finance and plan to move abroad. If I understand correctly, Saturn Jupiter crossing my Ascendant will be like a door of opportunity kicked open. But I have to proceed my life carefully.

Sunrise

Thank you so much. About Uranus, I have been wanting to move. But the Covid blocks my plan to move abroad. It affects my finance and plan to move abroad. If I understand correctly, Saturn Jupiter crossing my Ascendant will be like a door of opportunity kicked open. But I have to proceed my life carefully.
in a certain way yes dear

JUPITERASC

Thank you so much. About Uranus, I have been wanting to move.

But the Covid blocks my plan to move abroad.
It affects my finance and plan to move abroad.
because covid itself is a MUNDANE ASTOLOGICAL ISSUE
that affects EVERYONE WORLDWIDE
then

even if natal chart is optimistic
that may be over-ruled by the worldwide perspective :smile:

If I understand correctly,
Saturn Jupiter crossing my Ascendant
will be like a door of opportunity kicked open.
But I have to proceed my life carefully.
that's an over-simplification
keep in mind that
as I mentioned previously
a Jupitier-Saturn conjunction occurs EVERY TWENTY YEARS
and so
clearly it is a very rare occurrence
so rare that

a Jupiter Saturn conjunction
aka one of "THE GREAT CONJUNCTIONS"
is considered a significator of
great social economic and political change

obviously these worldwide events
are affecting everyone worldwide

Tarooha

because covid itself is a MUNDANE ASTOLOGICAL ISSUE
that affects EVERYONE WORLDWIDE
then

even if natal chart is optimistic
that may be over-ruled by the worldwide perspective :smile:

that's an over-simplification
keep in mind that
as I mentioned previously
a Jupitier-Saturn conjunction occurs EVERY TWENTY YEARS
and so
clearly it is a very rare occurrence
so rare that

a Jupiter Saturn conjunction
aka one of "THE GREAT CONJUNCTIONS"
is considered a significator of
great social economic and political change

obviously these worldwide events
are affecting everyone worldwide

Thank you. I understand that it’s a rare event. Although, in the mundane level, can disrupt the individual level astrology. I still have some hope for improvement and change in that specific area of my natal chart. It might not be a perfect or instant fulfillment but at least It’s good to know what these will mean in personal level. By the way, thanks for the response.

JUPITERASC

Thank you. I understand that it’s a rare event.
Although, in the mundane level, can disrupt the individual level astrology.
I still have some hope for improvement
and change in that specific area of my natal chart.
It might not be a perfect or instant fulfillment
but at least It’s good to know
what these will mean in personal level.
By the way, thanks for the response.
that's okay
- happy to be appreciated as well as to be of service and use :smile:
you may find a useful exercise is to create a natal chart for
this years December 2020 Jupiter Saturn conjunction
FOR YOUR CURRENT LOCATION

Mundane Astrology charts must be for current location
clearly there are umpteen Mundane Astology charts
worldwide then