Hillary Clinton Latest Crime

ynnest

I think it is strange that Trump is the one being seen as divisive. His victory speech was exceptionally gregarious and noble to his enemies, and then these enemies still had the gall to question his election and went on to sabotage the nations self-legitimacy.

I think the American people are vey unwise to not get behind Trump, or to at least not give him a chance. But also, I think Trump has overcome the greatest sabotage efforts, and things are no starting to reflect back on the saboteurs, like with the Russia case now.

Clinton had sold out the US (and Europe) to some anonymous billionaires, but she didn't get the chance to seal the deal.

Trump is such a good guy, very sweet and human. I really like that he is banning late stage abortions as these are really simply murder. And which cruel person would wait 8 months to then decide to get an abortion? Only some one who is completely without human feelings.

With all respect I believe many people are making rationalizations to find fragments of the whole situation to suit their emotional "make up", not saying this is the case with you. I often call this "emotional prisons" that makes people experience pain when they go outside/push against these walls.
From my perspective calling Trump very sweet and human is an offense to the dignity of the human race. But everyone has free speech, you know.

Y

blacksun?

With all respect I believe many people are making rationalizations to find fragments of the whole situation to suit their emotional "make up", not saying this is the case with you. I often call this "emotional prisons" that makes people experience pain when they go outside/push against these walls.
From my perspective calling Trump very sweet and human is an offense to the dignity of the human race. But everyone has free speech, you know.

Y

:happy:

Address the argument?

Liberals... LOLOLOL

blacksun?

Its easy enough to turn that sort of reaction around. I can very honestly say that it s beyond me why a sane human with a heart would even be able to listen to 20 seconds of HRC. But then, I have been a journalist, knowing what she has done to millions of people outside of the US.

The weird situation is that the people least informed as to the actions of such aspiring leaders are the ones who are voting for them. The fact that HRC got so close to winning is actually a good argument against representative democracy as such. I can literally not think of any person less suited for the job than she is, nor anyone more genocidal that is alive today.

But I usually just use argument about factual stuff that verifiably happened and was done. Trump has done nothing that is bad, so far. He has already saved millions upon millions of lives in his ME campaign and he is doing so much great stuff. Best president ever as far as Im concerned.

(He saved millions of lives by stepping in and purging the ME of Isis. I know people that joined that group, by the way. Dutch middle class guys. Ive also been to these territories. Trump the first non-evil American in this theater.)

When we use emotions rather than facts its sooo easy to make our points, isn't it? And I havent even started.
But I really prefer facts, arguments, consequence, consistency, logic and all that.

I know its weird. Its just me.

Last edited:

ynnest

Its easy enough to turn that sort of reaction around. I can very honestly say that it s beyond me why a sane human with a heart would even be able to listen to 20 seconds of HRC. But then, I have been a journalist, knowing what she has done to millions of people outside of the US.

The weird situation is that the people least informed as to the actions of such aspiring leaders are the ones who are voting for them. The fact that HRC got so close to winning is actually a good argument against representative democracy as such. I can literally not think of any person less suited for the job than she is, nor anyone more genocidal that is alive today.

But I usually just use argument about factual stuff that verifiably happened and was done. Trump has done nothing that is bad, so far. He has already saved millions upon millions of lives in his ME campaign and he is doing so much great stuff. Best president ever as far as Im concerned.

(He saved millions of lives by stepping in and purging the ME of Isis. I know people that joined that group, by the way. Dutch middle class guys. Ive aso been to these territories. Trump the first non-evil American in this theater.)

No. Trump is evil incarnate in human form and has done damage since he entered the white rooms and it do surprise me that you seem to believe completely the opposite which is a tendency in people that still continues to surprise me.

Y

JUPITERASC

No. Trump is evil incarnate in human form and has done damage since he entered the white rooms and it do surprise me that you seem to believe completely the opposite which is a tendency in people that still continues to surprise me.

Y

any-special-prosecutor-appointed-to-look-into-the-alleged-russian-17125059.png

wan

Actually, it started with Bush Jr.'s Popular-vote loss to Gore. I would still say it if Hillary had lost the Popular-vote to Trump, and won the Electoral-vote. I'm unbiased when it comes to reforming the Electoral-vote, so that it proportionally reflects the Popular-vote. My opinion of Trump's fitness as President is an entirely different issue.

I see. Apologies then, I pre-judged you.

That being said, I remember reading an online article once, it said that the electoral vote was implemented so as to prevent places with high populations (say, New York or Los Angeles) from completely dominating the election. It said the electoral vote gave a voice to states with low population densities.

Last edited: