Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-18-2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Have people told you you're intimidating?
They never said it but it felt like it, btw do you know what signs I will attract since my 7th house is intercepted?

Last edited by Spideynyc; 06-20-2020 at 08:07 AM.
Unread 07-03-2020, 12:22 PM

Smile Re: I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Spidey, do people ever tell you to "lighten up", or some such expression?
Unread 07-03-2020, 01:17 PM

Re: I Hate My Birth Chart!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideynyc View Post
Do I have anything that makes me intimidating?
Sun - Mars
Moon - Saturn

The first one more through perhaps a bit of brashness and at times could come across as a bit of bullying (that is intimidating)

The latter makes one a bit sombre, even morbid or at least morose at times, esp. since your Moon is in Sco (also ruled by Mars); and not in an optimistic sign like Sag. or Gem

ďSome people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.Ē óParamahansa Yogananda
Unread 08-04-2020, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Spidey, do people ever tell you to "lighten up", or some such expression?
Not really but when they do itís usually because I was offended about something lol
Unread 08-04-2020, 11:58 PM

It would be nice to have a sun conjunct venus ppl with this aspect are very charming and usually almost everybody likes them lol I can careless what ppl think of me but it would still be cool lol

Last edited by Spideynyc; 08-05-2020 at 12:02 AM.
Unread 08-05-2020, 07:46 AM
Banned

Aries sun - childish, Scorp moon- very secretive mind, pieces Mercury - dreamy conversations, cancer mars - anger is the first word.
Unread 08-05-2020, 07:51 AM
Banned

You would prefer aries normally, but what you will get is a leo or aries dominent energy as a partner.

It would be easy to figure out if you would putup the regular natal chart wheel from astro.com
Unread 08-11-2020, 06:29 AM

is there anything in my chart that suggests it would be a bad idea to get on my bad side?
Unread 10-01-2020, 06:04 AM

If you couldn't care less about what people think, then you wouldn't care about the so-called charisma and dynamism that people say fire signs possess, you wouldn't care about what the group "women" wanted in a guy (individual girls who meet your care threshold is another matter). You wouldn't care that others percieve your signs as weak, you wouldn't care if people saw you as a pushover or not, you would not care if people thought you were intimidating. You would not care that fire signs supposedly are problem solvers while water signs wallow in self-pity. You would embrace what you are, even if the rest of the world were against you. Would you want to be the type of character outlined in if? If I were to describe someone who "doesn't care" this person comes the closest. How do you feel you measure up?

I've known some incredibly resilient people who were water dominated, and I've known fire dominated folks who are not in the least charismatic, dynamic or positive. People and their charts are more complex than that.
Unread 10-01-2020, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
If you couldn't care less about what people think, then you wouldn't care about the so-called charisma and dynamism that people say fire signs possess, you wouldn't care about what the group "women" wanted in a guy (individual girls who meet your care threshold is another matter). You wouldn't care that others percieve your signs as weak, you wouldn't care if people saw you as a pushover or not, you would not care if people thought you were intimidating. You would not care that fire signs supposedly are problem solvers while water signs wallow in self-pity. You would embrace what you are, even if the rest of the world were against you. Would you want to be the type of character outlined in if? If I were to describe someone who "doesn't care" this person comes the closest. How do you feel you measure up?

I've known some incredibly resilient people who were water dominated, and I've known fire dominated folks who are not in the least charismatic, dynamic or positive. People and their charts are more complex than that.
You know youíre right cause despite my mars Iím not passive aggressive and never been afraid of confrontation ima delete my initial comment

Last edited by Spideynyc; 10-01-2020 at 07:15 AM.
Unread 10-01-2020, 10:27 AM

IME, Cancer Mars shows issues with reactivity more so than passive-aggressiveness.

Forget signs for a minute. Go ahead and research the aspects of Saturn-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Sun-Mars, Moon-Mars and Mercury-Mars. Be cognizant that due to positioning, Saturn square Moon/Pluto is funneled through the ascendant and therefore is very key to describing the personality. If you go ahead and combine these aspects into a character template, what kind of person is described? Bare in mind that all these aspects are relevant to your personality not just in modern practice, but traditional as well. (minus Pluto for trad, but you still have a chart where the personality factors are ruled by the malefics - the hardasses of astrology from time immemorial)

Based on the values that you've espoused, I'm pretty sure that you're going to feel better about your chart after this exercise.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-01-2020)
Unread 10-01-2020, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Iím starting to think my birth chart is terrible and honestly I think I hate it I wish there was more fire in my chart that way Iíd be a true aries lol my Moon mercury and mars and Venus all in their worst placement and my venus is retrograde so no matter what my venus does in synastry the woman wonít feel it, trust me I was in a relationship with a woman that had her mars conjunct my venus and it was full of fights and she leaves me for another a guy who had the same exact venus who wasnt retrograde and it was conjunct her mars lol and they been together ever since.. itís too much water in my chart look at my mars.. now personally I have no problem asserting myself however itís still a bad placement cause people with these placements have to be in the mood to do something, just look up the description of this sign online itís full of everybody calling them wimps, weak etc.. mercury in Pisces also gets a bad rep,I havenít read anything good about this placement either and I dont have any magnetism or charismatic aspects lol which would be nice to have whenever I hear people talk about their placements I just quietly leave lol

(My Chart)

If you think yours us bad, you haven't seen mine. I have a stellium in the fourth with Saturn on my IC conjuncting the stellium, Chiron on my MC opposing Saturn and Chiron and Saturn making hard aspects to everything in my chart. And even my sun which is unaspected by Saturn is in Capricorn.
Unread 10-02-2020, 11:40 PM

Quote:
IME, Cancer Mars shows issues with reactivity more so than passive-aggressiveness.

Forget signs for a minute. Go ahead and research the aspects of Saturn-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Sun-Mars, Moon-Mars and Mercury-Mars. Be cognizant that due to positioning, Saturn square Moon/Pluto is funneled through the ascendant and therefore is very key to describing the personality. If you go ahead and combine these aspects into a character template, what kind of person is described? Bare in mind that all these aspects are relevant to your personality not just in modern practice, but traditional as well. (minus Pluto for trad, but you still have a chart where the personality factors are ruled by the malefics - the hardasses of astrology from time immemorial)

Based on the values that you've espoused, I'm pretty sure that you're going to feel better about your chart after this exercise.
So I guess what youíre saying is despite my signs my aspects kinda make up for it, which brings me to my Next question do aspects matter what sign theyíre in like would a water mercury trine mars in be as efficient in water signs instead of air? I know about aspects but I know some people consider certain aspects to be weaker in certain signs, for example Iíve had people tell me the water in my chart softens my aries.

Last edited by Spideynyc; 10-03-2020 at 12:30 AM.
Unread 10-02-2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
If you think yours us bad, you haven't seen mine. I have a stellium in the fourth with Saturn on my IC conjuncting the stellium, Chiron on my MC opposing Saturn and Chiron and Saturn making hard aspects to everything in my chart. And even my sun which is unaspected by Saturn is in Capricorn.
Whoa sounds intense, how do you handle it? and what is your reputation like with women?
Unread 10-03-2020, 01:46 AM

How does it feel like having a water grand trine?
Unread 10-03-2020, 01:50 AM

Quote:
So I guess what youíre saying is despite my signs my aspects kinda make up for it, which brings me to my Next question do aspects matter what sign theyíre in like would a water mercury trine mars in be as efficient in water signs instead of air? I know about aspects but I know some people consider certain aspects to be weaker in certain signs, for example Iíve had people tell me the water in my chart softens my aries.
Some questions.

Who are the people that tell you water "softens" your Aries?

What is meant by "soften"?

What is the source of that claim? (Authors, chart practice, memeplex)

Do you take them at their word? If so, why?

Do you actually have the traits that these individuals describe? If so, are they dominant traits in your personality?

What is the minimum amount of water influence needed to make a chart "watery" and hence liable to be "softened"? Is it the Sun in a water sign? 2 personal planets? 3? A grand trine? A stellium? The ascendant? What?

What I'm saying is not that your aspects "kinda" make up for supposed "water weakness". I'm questioning whether what is stated to be "water characteristics" is really so, or if there is any actual basis to what you've heard.

Since you haven't really defined exactly what you meant regarding waters ability to soften, I've read between the lines and have come up with a general idea of what I think you mean. In light of that, here are example charts (of real people who you can verify) that can be described as "watery" according to modern astrological standard. Based on these individuals, can you say that they lacked for the kind of efficiency and "hardiness" that the water possessed can't possibly attain?

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Heydrich,_Reinhard
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Washington,_George
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramirez,_Ricardo
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Casanova,_Giacomo
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Patton,_George
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ramsay,_Gordon
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Gacy,_John_Wayne
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Lee,_Bruce

Here are other examples, which one might describe as the more soft outflow of a water dominant. However, these two examples are/were at the Pinnacle of their field. To attain an elite level of any human endeavor takes certain traits - and the weak tend not to ever get anywhere near the top. Grit, passion, patience, ceaseless energy, will, political savvy, a thick skin.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Kudaibergen,_Dimash
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Pope_Benedict_XVI

A pope and a singer. Do you think they lack for drive, efficiency or female attention? (Whether or not they can partake or even want to being another matter).

A major argument that some subscribe to is that the aspects take primacy over sign placement, since the positions of the planets remain constant no matter what zodiac is used. In fact, some branches of astrology dispense with signs altogether.

Something to mull over.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
How does it feel like having a water grand trine?
Well one thing I noticed is that people like to tell me their deepest secrets even if they barely know me, itís like I can meet someone and theyíll immediately dump their emotional problems on me I think itís the scorpio moon but maybe itís all the water signs combined that makes them feel like I can take it.
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:28 PM

We all have things in our chart which we dislike.

I have Saturn squaring majority of my planets. Said planets for the most part lie in the 7th house which means I am entirely helpless to others to provide those energies for me. The Saturn squares mean that the energies come to me in extremely negative ways leading to loneliness, abuse, etc.

Yet, I take it thatís how my chart is, and Iím extremely grateful that it helps me learn about myself. I am able to now channel this understanding in a positive way to improve my life and control myself better, which then improves my relationships with other people.
Unread 10-04-2020, 12:25 AM

Quote:

I’m getting a strong Melancholic temperament from this chart with a subset of Sanguine. Melancholic tends to be pensive, reserved and concentrated, and the mixture of sanguine helps you to be versatile and adaptable and communicative to an extent. Saturn aspects to the Moon can further your melancholic nature, meaning there will be bouts of pessimism and isolation. I feel like Mars also adds periods of irritability and aggression.

The almuten (ruler) of the chart is Saturn, which adds to it. Saturn is the planet of austerity, and in the 1st house of the personality indicates the need to distinguish oneself.

Last edited by Bunraku; 10-04-2020 at 12:28 AM.
Unread 10-04-2020, 12:44 AM

The almutens of your Mercury and Moon, the rational and irrational mind, are Mars. Mars dominates your mode of thinking and processing. Mars can make you stubborn and headstrong, at worst argumentative and easily angered.

Iím seeing a Saturn and Mars dominance in this chart.
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:01 AM

Do you discount the phlegmatic component in the chart?
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Do you discount the phlegmatic component in the chart?
I calculated it with the planets to see which one was most dominant.
Saturn (and its aspect to the Moon, and the phase of the Moon, and Mercury was what won it over. And I took precedence with the almuten.

I didnít want to get into everything, and overwhelm them, like what youíre doing
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:09 AM

What temperament are you getting from it?
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
I calculated it with the planets to see which one was most dominant.
Saturn (and its aspect to the Moon, and the phase of the Moon, and Mercury was what won it over. And I took precedence with the almuten.

I didnít want to get into everything, and overwhelm them, like what youíre doing
I just wanted to know where he got his information from...
Unread 10-04-2020, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I just wanted to know where he got his information from...
I had a dream about you last night. It was really bizarre. You were blind in the literal sense.

Also Venus trine Taurus, or whatever.

Tags
birth, chart, hate