Career paths based on chart and ascendant questions

littlecat

Hi there! I've really been struggling to find and commit to a career path for a handful of years and wondered if anyone here would be willing to help come up with ideas based on my chart? I'd appreciate any assistance I could get. As for the second question, I absolutely can't wrap my head around being a Leo ascendant, at least based off of the descriptions and interpretations I've come across. Am I just not aware of that part of me? (I'm quite inhibited). Many thanks for your time. (Also, I'm female, if that helps at all).

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ebi.65068.48193.png
    astro_w2gw_ebi.65068.48193.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 33

Cary2

Banned
In my many years with astrology, I've learned that career is not merely an analysis of the Midheaven, but Midheaven is very helpful in many charts.

You don't have the panache or confidence you think you should have because of the T-square Sun/Moon/Saturn.

Across the MC/IC axis is a Mars/Pluto/Venus T-square.

It occurred to me that you might be out of touch with your masculine qualities. When that happens to a woman, she may attract men into her life who seem to express those qualities in her personality that she won't own. That may include the panache of a Leo Ascendant and the ferocity of Mars/MC opposed to Pluto/IC.

You have the chart of a passionate activist. Do you not identify with that? The Mars/Pluto/Venus T-square is very, very passionate.

Jupiter on the Aries cardinal point squares the As/Mc midpoint, so you may become well known and enjoy praise, honor, or promotion in rank. You can be very pleasant.

You have the Sun at the midpoint of Mercury/Jupiter, so you are extremely versatile. You are a scholar at heart. Aspects like this are found in business persons, scholars, professors, and medical people.

I think you might find fulfillment in business. Your Sun/Moon/Saturn T-square suggests that you repress yourself, and that may cause you to be out of touch with your instincts and feelings. If you are not aware that you are attracted to danger and challenge, you may attract dangerous men into your life.

littlecat

In my many years with astrology, I've learned that career is not merely an analysis of the Midheaven, but Midheaven is very helpful in many charts.

You don't have the panache or confidence you think you should have because of the T-square Sun/Moon/Saturn.

Across the MC/IC axis is a Mars/Pluto/Venus T-square.

It occurred to me that you might be out of touch with your masculine qualities. When that happens to a woman, she may attract men into her life who seem to express those qualities in her personality that she won't own. That may include the panache of a Leo Ascendant and the ferocity of Mars/MC opposed to Pluto/IC.

You have the chart of a passionate activist. Do you not identify with that? The Mars/Pluto/Venus T-square is very, very passionate.

Jupiter on the Aries cardinal point squares the As/Mc midpoint, so you may become well known and enjoy praise, honor, or promotion in rank. You can be very pleasant.

You have the Sun at the midpoint of Mercury/Jupiter, so you are extremely versatile. You are a scholar at heart. Aspects like this are found in business persons, scholars, professors, and medical people.

I think you might find fulfillment in business. Your Sun/Moon/Saturn T-square suggests that you repress yourself, and that may cause you to be out of touch with your instincts and feelings. If you are not aware that you are attracted to danger and challenge, you may attract dangerous men into your life.

Thank you so, so much for this much needed insight, Cary2! Wow, have I really been missing out by repressing parts of myself...I can see inklings of the activist within, but somewhere between being raised to "act like a lady" and having the idea of valuing practicality and finances over passion hammered into my psyche, the fire seems to have fizzled out, leaving me lost and without purpose. I'm so glad to have found my way here and will definitely study astrology more and more. Hopefully I can be as skilled as you some day! And I'll seriously consider the advice you've given me about getting into business or medicine or teaching and be aware of dangerous men!

aquarius7000

Hi Littlecat,

Not all Leo Asc. are equally outgoing, extroverted personalities. You need to look at where the Sun (as the Sun rules Leo) is placed, sign wise, as that sign's energies will colour how that Sun expresses itself. Also, you need to see what aspects that Sun. And then have a look at the Moon.

I can already see very clearly why you call yourself "inhibited". The fact that your Sun in Pisces along with being in an aspect to Saturn is a big contributor to being inhibited. To add to that, your Moon, though in versatile and chatty Gem., is in an exact opposition to that Saturn as well. This makes it even more difficult for you to open up, esp. when you don't know the other party well. There is also an element of caution and discreetness involved.

As to your career path, Venus, ruler of your 10th house, is in Aquarius and Mars is close at hand to the MC. Venus also is in an aspect to Jup in Aries. You might not like a regular 9 to 5 behind the desk job, and require something that gives a bit of freedom and movement. Do things like photography, or even social serv. interest you?

littlecat

Hi Littlecat,

Not all Leo Asc. are equally outgoing, extroverted personalities. You need to look at where the Sun (as the Sun rules Leo) is placed, sign wise, as that sign's energies will colour how that Sun expresses itself. Also, you need to see what aspects that Sun. And then have a look at the Moon.

I can already see very clearly why you call yourself "inhibited". The fact that your Sun in Pisces along with being in an aspect to Saturn is a big contributor to being inhibited. To add to that, your Moon, though in versatile and chatty Gem., is in an exact opposition to that Saturn as well. This makes it even more difficult for you to open up, esp. when you don't know the other party well. There is also an element of caution and discreetness involved.

As to your career path, Venus, ruler of your 10th house, is in Aquarius and Mars is close at hand to the MC. Venus also is in an aspect to Jup in Aries. You might not like a regular 9 to 5 behind the desk job, and require something that gives a bit of freedom and movement. Do things like photography, or even social serv. interest you?

I'm truly grateful for your input and insight as well as for your tip about how to better understand the ascendant, aquarius7000! You're a very talented astrologer! It's good to know that there is a reason behind my inhibition, as much as I wish it weren't one of my features.

As for the career path, you're right on about a desk job not being my cup of tea. Photography could be quite fun! I'll take that into consideration too. (Social services, maybe not directly, but I'd be willing to work at a homeless shelter or to help out the less fortunate in some way).

Thanks again for your time!