Chart reading

Seattle

Hey could you guys me a reading about this chart? Is this person sensitive, I feel they are EXTREMELY sensitive and PAINFULLY shy, is this true? What are their traits? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 27

david starling

Hey could you guys me a reading about this chart? Is this person sensitive, I feel they are EXTREMELY sensitive and PAINFULLY shy, is this true? What are their traits? Thanks!

Private, very private, but not shy once you get to know this person. I'm surprised you got permission to post the Chart! Also a human lie-dectector!

Last edited:

SkuttleStar

This chart is adorable.

I wouldn't say they're EXTREMELY sensitive. Cancer asc tends to.. kind have a bit of a withdrawn personality. Usually their mother- although they often have a close relationship- the mother likes to 'keep to herself', very private woman and also making Alex here more private than sensitive.

His Venus is in Cancer though too, so he's a sweetie pie.

Ah, here we go- Saturn is transiting his moon. Like... RIGHT NOW & this whole month-ish (with build up reaching as far back as last year), and really soon here Saturn is going to return to its original place in his chart. Saturn's return is a HUGE time in people's life. This is when they refine adult hood. The moon getting involved does suggest an even more brutal reality check.

Additionally, this poor sweetie pie is having all this happen in his 6th house. He might have been mugged/attacked recently, he also may have gotten very physically ill, also may have been dumped during this transit already.

I send him hugs. Let him know things will be getting better for the last half of next year.

Not sensitive, just sensitive time. Private. He's not watery, he's not very emotional.

Last edited: