Solar eclipse prediction

Diamond55

Dear All,

The September 1 Solar Eclipse was exactly in opposition to my natal Venus (which is in my 10th house but rules the 5th) and in exact trine to my secondary progressed Venus.
Could you give some ideas what to expect?

Thanx.

Diamond55

Thanx for your answer. My fear is in connection with the opposition aspect to my natal Venus, as most astrology books say that it is a negative aspect so we shouldn't expect good things.

Retro

Banned
Thanx for your answer. My fear is in connection with the opposition aspect to my natal Venus, as most astrology books say that it is a negative aspect so we shouldn't expect good things.

Most astrology books are wrong. Trust the good ones, only. Trust me.
Venus opposition eclipse is good!

ashriia

Dear All,
The September 1 Solar Eclipse was exactly in opposition to my natal Venus (which is in my 10th house but rules the 5th) and in exact trine to my secondary progressed Venus.
Could you give some ideas what to expect?

Hi.

I wouldn't be looking at this eclipse in regard to romance or relationships really. As the eclipse was focused in your 4th house. So you have venus in pisces natally and the eclipse was opposed neptune so Transit neptune is currently conjunct your natal venus. 10th house amongst other things rules -career, and reputation. Given these placements transit saturn is currently transiting your 6th house.

The eclipse could possibly bring about a dream job, or a job you really love. It might color the way you are perceived by others - being more spiritual - or interested in new age things/philosophies. Neptune/Venus is great for creativity being used in fashion, beauty, or music, or anything that involves water. Involved with your 5th which rules your creativity and how you enjoy yourself will coincide with it. Just be cautious not to fly to far into the clouds, as saturn requires hard work/ and practical reality.
You may find that it changes your home life in some way too, either with a move, or a change in how you live within 6 months to a year.

Diamond55

Thank you very much for these interpretations to both of you.

Retro,
Could you recommend me a good astrology book?

Ashriia,
You are absolutely right, transiting Saturn is in my 6th house now, and it is trining my natal Saturn at the moment (for the second time this year). From February I am working at a new workplace, which is relatively good. At that time Saturn was also trining my natal Saturn.