Is a new love or marriage in store for me?

Lilyana

Hello
smiley.gif

I would be very grateful if anyone could
comment if I'll have good transits for a new love relationship in this year or marriage in the next 3 years?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_n_n_hw_23778_372.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_n_n_hw_23778_372.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Lilyana

Is it bad having 5th house -Capricorn
and a seventh house Pisces ,also Venus in 12th house?
I never wanted children,I love them but just don't want mine.
I just dream to find loyal,strong but romantic man,to share life with him and make him feel a part of it.
Still hoping for true love:love:

Rajarshi

Jupiter is generally considered as significator of husband in female chart.

In your chart, Jupiter is the 7th lord and aspecting 7th house, which is good.

The chart need to be studied in detail in free time.

Regards

Rajarshi

Lilyana

Regards

Rajarshi

That's first time that somene sad somethnig positive for my chart about marriage.
\
Thanks a lot

Rajarshi

Regards

Rajarshi

Jupiter is the main significator of marriage in your chart and 2007 & 2008 ( as per Vimsottari dasa ) should have given chance of marriage/ long term relationship.

From 2014 June, Jupiter will be exalted in Cancer for one year and will aspect your 7th house Pisces. There is a high probability of marriage at that time.

Regards & Best wishes

Last edited:

Lilyana

Jupiter is the main significator of marriage in your chart and 2007 & 2008 ( as per Vimsottari dasa ) should have given chance of marriage/ long term relationship.

From 2014 June, Jupiter will be exalted in Cancer for one year and will aspect your 7th house Pisces. There is a high probability of marriage at that time.

Regards & Best wishes

Thanks a lot:smile:

Virinchi

this summer, some female will develop dislike or jealousy towards your romantic inclination.
you'll find stable love in 2014 jun-aug

R

rishimanglesh

Hi Lilyana,

You will have strong & fulfilling love and relationship life. You should marry around mid 2014 as said by respected astrologers above.

In addition to above, you are most likely to change your job and move abroad after April 2013 and find a new relationship later this year. :smile:

Regards
Rishi

Lilyana

Hi Lilyana,

You will have strong & fulfilling love and relationship life. You should marry around mid 2014 as said by respected astrologers above.

In addition to above, you are most likely to change your job and move abroad after April 2013 and find a new relationship later this year. :smile:

Regards
Rishi

I am in abroad since October 2012,but I am not satisfied with my job so I am looking for a new one.
Thanks a lot:smile:

Virinchi

lilyana, everything will start falling in right place from next year june and by early 2015, you should find yourself comfortable

Virinchi

if that chart is wrong and ASC is 19'14" (above 19'41" was a typo) virgo, then predictions wont change.

for 31/july/1983, 11:15:12 hrs, 19 E 05, 42 E 05

your partner will come from north or north-west direction to your place (at the moment you meet him 1st time).
if birth time is 11:16, he comes from east to your place.

if its 11:16, you'll be lucky to get best possible partner.
at 11:15:12, you'll find a partner who will make you think about 2nd marriage