Does he love her?

AW041

My friend is engaged to a boy, and she wanted to know if her fiance is in love with her. Her intuition makes her question his feeling. She feels that he could still have feelings for his ex-wife who now lives in another country.
She/Asc is Mars in his 7th house but a detriment. However, he is Venus. He cares for her and is interested in making the relationship work. Moon being in his 8th, maybe come sorts of regrets but wonder what they are?
Sun is detriment being in his 10th, his challenges at work, he is struggling professionally.
Mars and Venus will square so look like a lots of opposition coming their way.
Wonder where is this headed?
Also adding: Moon is with south node..some illusion here

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 53

IleneK

Premium Member
My friend is engaged to a boy, and she wanted to know if her fiance is in love with her. Her intuition makes her question his feeling. She feels that he could still have feelings for his ex-wife who now lives in another country.
She/Asc is Mars in his 7th house but a detriment. However, he is Venus. He cares for her and is interested in making the relationship work. Moon being in his 8th, maybe come sorts of regrets but wonder what they are?
Sun is detriment being in his 10th, his challenges at work, he is struggling professionally.
Mars and Venus will square so look like a lots of opposition coming their way.
Wonder where is this headed?
Also adding: Moon is with south node..some illusion here

He/Venus receives her/Mars well, since Mars is in the sign of Venus' dignity. So I would say, yes, he loves her.

Based on her lack of reception towards him, it seems to me that the truer underlying question may be if she loves him?

AW041

Ouch..did not expect that. Does she love him..it seems so (at least on the face) but maybe there is a different agenda here. Who knows?
Can you tell me what would Moon in his 8th mean here..sex or regret? I was just trying to understand here.
Thank you so much Ilene!

tikana

Ouch..did not expect that. Does she love him..it seems so (at least on the face) but maybe there is a different agenda here. Who knows?
Can you tell me what would Moon in his 8th mean here..sex or regret? I was just trying to understand here.
Thank you so much Ilene!

okay when you read horaries you need to understand a few things

1. Moon's location and its strengh show you what really bothers a querent ...
8th house is NOT sex house it is a house of anxiety or fears in this case .. moon is a querent's coruler nothing to do with the quested. moon in 2nd is about estate either internal or material .

2. significator itself regardless of who loves whom you need to look at its dispositor whose house is the significator is visiting.. for example .. Venus in Aquarius .. Venus is visiting Saturn's sign - look at saturn is it friendly any afflictions? if no. look at which house saturn is sitting .. right now Mars is in Taurus it is in fall its dispositor is Venus.. venus is in aqua it doesnt give a sh*t what mars thinks.

3. who loves whom.. you need to look to see if L1 is in H7 or L7 in H1 ... L1 in h7 -- querent loves the quested more and vice versa.. in your chart ... querent is in 7th house - querent loves the quested more
venus is conj saturn 3rd house and lord of 4th house of endings.. I dont know what is going on but this is NOT good . saturn is very rrestrictive planet you never want venus/jupiter conjunction with saturn because it just creates winter cold feelings

please read William Lilly's Chrisitan astrology book esp chapter that deals with relaitonships. it will be very clear what is going on in the chart and what has been happening

I will give an example ... yesterday i was looking at my own question
I had 2 asce cap .. I was saturn .. moon was in aquarius applying to saturn
it was 1/7 issue

Saturn is in 1st house in its own sign - querent (me) doesnt give a **** about L7 (true) .. doesnt matter what intent moon comes with (yes Mooo is applying to saturn) .. Saturn does not return a favor. it is like a boy gives a girl flowers but girl folds her arms and walks away.. that is how receptions work.
not going to post a chart because it si very clear what is going on with it. Saturn doesnt hate Moon but moon has nothing to offer (lack of dignity)

your chart you posted screams more of an ending that a continuence of a relationship.. I dont know if i would say that to a friend but i would NOT say that this ia happy relationship not on his part at least.

Last edited:

AW041

OMG, this is so good Tikana. Thank you so very much for clarifying things and teaching me a lot.
I am definitely buying the book recommended by you.
I really don't know what to say to my friend, will have to look for subtler words to convey the news. I do know that boy was cautioned off many times before getting into a new relationship by a dear friend (whom I know too) as he felt he was not ready after the first marriage breakdown.
I don't know where things will go for them, but hopefully, they are all fine and things work out for them together or separately.

Thank you so very much!