Depression

HeartTree

Can someone take a look of my chart. I have been suffering depression more or less from 2013. Also had very tough childhood from age 9 to 15. Is it ending? I have had no real relationships during my life. I think that is main reason for my depression and my now already late dad. Will I find happiness or at least reach time without suffering? I think my Saturn period will begin around 2020. Do I have to be prepared for more hardship?

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your Rahu and Ketu are equated to Rakshas (demons) according to their longitudes. You had the major-period of Rahu from 1986(age 3) to 2004(age 21).
Your Jupiter is as bad as the messenger of death. It is associated with Ketu. The Sun is worthless as dust, Mars is the lord of death, Mercury is cruel. Therefore in the major-period of Jupiter when the periods of Mercury and Ketu operated (between 10/2008 and 1/2011), of Sun (9/2014 to 6/2015), and of Mars and Rahu (between 10/2016 to current) operated you had trouble.
Saturn is a benign planet in your chart. It is the lord of water in your chart and for Virgo ascendant Saturn is a yogakaraka planet. You should have relief in this major-period. This major-period will start from 2/2020. You will also have a relationship/get married in this major-period. Only the period from 8/2032 to 10/2033 will not be good.
Cheers.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you a lot, this kind of gave me some peace. I’m actually feeling calm after reading your interpretation. It’s good to know why it’s been so difficult.

ANUP

Could you share your birth details for proper vision???

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: