Anyone care to guess this person's Ascendant?

Click here to enter your choice of Asc -

• Total voters

*emma*

Banned
My first impression looking at the bottom left picture was virgo, very neat, high forehead but the dreamy look and finely balanced face - good looks - made me think libra, he is a very stylishly dressed rapper as well, very slick performances, smoochy love songs, so i voted libra

scorpio could be possible

Kannon

220px-Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

Kanye has 29 LEO on the Asc. Leo rising is pretty easy considering his behavior, being in show business (hip-hop performance/music production, fashion). Notice his rectangular face that is actually bolder at the lower jaw. Fixed sign all the way. Plus the bold personality, even an attention hog. Easy, obvious Leo type, especially since there isn't anything else Leo in the chart (other than Saturn, which doesn't explain him).

Notice Mercury at MC and squaring Asc. Big mouth. Buttinsky. Business is first invested in speaking/communicating.

Mars [11N10] and Pluto [11N22] are Parallel Asc [11N37]. (see astro.com pdf data sheet) - more drive, ambition and dominance-orientation.

VALIDATING PROGRESSIONS AND SOLAR ARCS:

Debut LP "The College Dropout" released 10 February 2004.
(rulerships=5th/Jupiter, MC/Venus)
TRANS:
Uranus opp Asc
PROG:
* pr MC conjunct pr Jupiter <09'>s
* pr Venus (r.MC) [17N05] P pr Saturn [17N06] <01'>a
* pr PF [17N10] P pr Venus and pr Saturn
- pr Moon Q pr Mars <08'>s
SOLAR:
*sa 5th [21S09] P n Neptune [21S02] <07'> - time gap from beginning of recording?
sa Saturn sextile n Uranus <00'>s
sa N.Node trine n Moon <04'>s
sa Chiron square n Asc <03'>s

Mother died 10 November 2007.
(Daytime chart mom = MC/Venus, Asc/Sun - 4th from MC)
PROG:
*pr MC [23N19] P PF [23N21] <02'>
-pr Pluto sesquiquadrate n Mercury <01'>a
SOLAR:
sa Mars Q n Saturn <07'>s
*sa MC [23N21] P sa PF [23N26] <05'>
*sa Mars [19N20] P n MC [19N17] <03'>s
*sa Venus [17N58] P n Saturn [17N54] <04'>s

Arrested 11 September 2008 for felony vandalism in an altercation with paparazzi.
(12th/Sun, Neptune, Asc)
PROG:
pr Moon semi-square pr Jupiter <06'>s
pr Mercury sesquiquadrate pr Neptune <02'>a
pr Pluto sesquiquadrate n Mercury <00'>a
pr PF semi-sextile n Jupiter <06'>a
pr PF quincunx n Neptune <03'>a
SOLAR:
*sa 12th [11N12] P n Mars [11N10] <02'>a
sa Jupiter semi-square n Asc <07'>a
sa Neptune sesquiquadrate n Asc <04'>s
sa Uranus BQ n Venus <03'>a

Attachments

• KanyeW_debutLP_transits.jpg
    KanyeW_debutLP_transits.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 29

jill

Kanye has 29 LEO on the Asc. Leo rising is pretty easy considering his behavior,..... Fixed sign all the way. Plus the bold personality, even an attention hog. Easy, obvious Leo type, ......
Notice Mercury at MC and squaring Asc. Big mouth. Buttinsky. Business is first invested in speaking/communicating.

Kannon,
thank you for clearing this up for me. You will (or should I say - already are...) a great teacher for those of us who are studying chart rectification and rising signs. The only problem is that you make it look so easy. practice....practice...practice..I know...

I wish you the best on your books and your blog.
take care, jill

Last edited:

J01951

Banned
The exact birth horoscope

Kanye West
29 May 1977, 17:43:48, (GMT-05:35:34)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States (33°45'25"N 84°23'25"W)

In his strongly expressed the map display passive homosexual.

jill

The exact birth horoscope

Kanye West
29 May 1977, 17:43:48, (GMT-05:35:34)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States (33°45'25"N 84°23'25"W)

In his strongly expressed the map display passive homosexual.

Just wondering where you came across this birth data?
and how can his 'exact' birth horoscope be 10 days off?
...very curious to know....jill

Kannon

The rectification of Kanye's Leo rising chart (and any chart that I do) is guided by standards - proofs. You can read them here: http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/standards-for-the-validation-of-birth-horoscopes/

The 29LEO35 chart (give or take a few minutes of arc) for Kanye was proven in the previous post I made listing the validating aspects with specific horoscopic rulers denoted with an *asterisk. It is rooted in the rulership of the Asc of the head/body, as clearly observable in the pictures of Kanye, showing fixity in the shape of his face/jaw, etc. Ascendant Sign Descriptions: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25131

His behavior is particularly Leonine, which can hardly be denied by anyone who has seen him in the media and observed his manner. This paired with the physical features points most directly to the sign of Leo or its sympathetic counterpart Aquarius.

The 5th-11th interceptions (widened inclusion of all Capricorn-Cancer) further prove the chart, since that indicates expansion of interest and activities associated with the 5th and 11th houses, creative expression for an audience (music, performance, anything on stage).

You'll notice that I have not claimed to know his unknown private sexual preferences. I have only demonstrated the chart for him using known events from his life. I do so with further events, but it is not necessary. I have also used the known birth date for Kanye, not some fictional one created using vague explanations of 'fate' and other speculative metaphysical blarney. Blarney is for poets. I'm a poet too, but here we're doing astrology. In my world Astrology is science.