Reg career

sakji

Time-6:58 am
Nagpur, maharashtra

Hello All,

Want to know how will be my career next in 2 year ?
And when should i switch my company ?

Do you see any major change ??

creativei

Professional life is nice no major problem indicated , wherever you are whatever you do , you excel in your field , though you may occasional financial troubles but it will be fine overall . since 10th lord is in fixed sign there is no place for changes regarding career , but your spouse will have many changes in her life . physically professionally, she comes from distant land . very social ,even her profession too demand travel lot .

Besides career you will have changes in relationship with father ,even father life to changes , changes in grand mother . changes in higher education, religious beliefs , travel , expenditures on family and eyes , take care eyes , it may affected . if you have elder siblings then he may face problems in life . mind gets sad moody often . even violent thoughts to come and go , take care mother . you may quarrel with her . addiction to alchol exist , you waste money lot . even you spend for elder brother . vehicles troubles ,chances of getting accidents . private parts gives troubles .

coming periods are nice for you . will see many upliftment in life , except relationship with father and elder brother suffers .. .rest all nice .

mathur_dinesh

Ketu major-period and sub-period of the Sun is currently operating from 01/December/2020. It will continue to run till 08/April/2021.
During this period your career will be a source of some worry and tension.
The sub-period of the Moon in the major-period of Ketu will operate from 08/April/2021 to 07/November/2021. This will be a favourable period for your career.
During 07/November/2021 to April/2022 there will be some changes in the job and its contents.
The year after April/2022 will be favourable for the career.

sakji

Thank you so much for your reply creativej and mathur.
I am a female.

One last question that i always ask and introspect.

1) Do you see any MAJOR problem or events because of my weak communication skills that i should be careful about in future ?

creativei

Thank you so much for your reply creativej and mathur.
I am a female.

One last question that i always ask and introspect.

1) Do you see any MAJOR problem or events because of my weak communication skills that i should be careful about in future ?

No i dont think so. mars in 2nd house makes a person chatterbox . little bit harsh in speech other than that there is no major problem .coming dasa too nice . 9th lord in 2nd makes one influenctial speaker if you say one thing people will listen . capable of swaying the audience through your dynamic straight forward forciful speech . 6th lord saturn aspecting 2nd lord may give some enemies by your speech but it wont affect since mercury is well placed , its not even combust . thats good thing . and its in 1st lord constellation its even good . charismatic charming authoritative bossy speaker you are ! .. .