Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Leomoon, you aren’t balancing your viewpoint.

I think with all the oppositional behaviour you exude, that your ex-husband (or insert alternative strained relationship with someone), should put *you* on a conservatorship for the rest of your life and if you show agitated behaviour it proves you aren’t capable of looking after yourself.

In fact, it would probably be easy enough to use your age, which you describe as wisdom, against you. You would be sent to a nursing home instead. If you protest, it’s the dementia speaking. In the nursing home, I would play Britney Spears music non stop and see how you cope with being micromanaged. From what I know of your own personality, you’ll be shaving your head in no time. :smile:

:smile:

Last edited:

Bunraku

Britney speaks had vocal talent and potential when she was younger. You could see it in her tapes during those talent competitions. She was belting out these powerful notes in her signature deep tone and husky timbre. But all of that talent and uniqueness went to waste when her recording studio forced her to sing in this fake-girly high pitched nasal tone, which damaged her voice and stopped her from developing as an artist.... all because they wanted to market her sex appeal and that ridiculous jail bait BS

Last edited:

david starling

I'd like to think I am, however, one never knows until the question is asked. In otherwords, I've been on this earth for 7 decades now, so its not my 1st Rodeo as they say yet I too can be thin skinned at times i.e. bruise easily or bleed at times depending on the moon's phase (Cancer Rising) :surprised:

Wow! A Cap stellium with Can rising? Now, that's a balancing act!

I can see where having a strong Libran partner would work for you.

david starling

Leomoon, you aren’t balancing your viewpoint.

I think with all the oppositional behaviour you exude, that your ex-husband (or insert alternative strained relationship with someone), should put *you* on a conservatorship for the rest of your life and if you show agitated behaviour it proves you aren’t capable of looking after yourself.

In fact, it would probably be easy enough to use your age, which you describe as wisdom, against you. You would be sent to a nursing home instead. If you protest, it’s the dementia speaking. In the nursing home, I would play Britney Spears music non stop and see how you cope with being micromanaged. From what I know of your own personality, you’ll be shaving your head in no time. :smile:

:smile:

Things appear to be looking up for Britney.

UK, what's your opinion of Federline? Sounds like he's put Jamie Spears in his place.

Ukpoohbear

Managing others for their well being without micromanaging them is exhausting. It’s a worst nightmare to lose a child, probably the what-ifs could replay themselves much more often than the happy times!

The nursing home situation is normalized, but not less frightening and dehumanizing for being common. It’s such a mental conflict - people can’t afford to be full time carers.

I have nothing but empathy for Leomoon losing her daughter. I do feel I am more qualified than most to speak about this, as much as what you can be without losing your own child, since I was brought up in a family effected by grief. My gran lost her child and everyone who was meant to be a family member to me, wasn’t. So that makes me more qualified than most to answer this back, so I feel less guilty doing so, yet I still have nothing but empathy.

The answer to care being exhausting it not the archaic approach of throwing away the key and locking them up forever. If it’s so exhausting for Britney Dad, then walk away, which is what she wants. The answer is not to throw away the key.

Ukpoohbear

Just want to clarify, I am talking about Britney Spears here and not casting judgment anywhere else but I can also use my own life experiences to comment on this situation. The problem is is that I am relating to it from Britney's point of view and Leomoon is relating to it from her Dad’s point of view. We are on the same circle just different sides.

Ukpoohbear

The guy who was my first and longest relationship had the same birthday as Marilyn Monroe :smile:

I have the same middle name as Britney Spears :smile:

Can you tell I love her? I’ve loved her since the first day I saw the video of Baby...One More Time.

Also, I was meant to have a date tonight but he cancelled because he had to look after his daughter. Then another guy who got in touch recently has been acting clingy because I didn’t reply all day (working), so I sacked him off. Meant to be meeting another guy on Saturday for first time but I’m in such a bad mood now because this guy tonight was my favourite.

This Mercury retrograde and Aquarius energy has been full of activity, well not so much literal activity as just communication with different guys.

I am so annoyed by the guy who cancelled tonight I’ve put him on ignore.

Ukpoohbear

Things appear to be looking up for Britney.

UK, what's your opinion of Federline? Sounds like he's put Jamie Spears in his place.

I don’t think much of him. When Britney had the residency at Vegas and was earning lots of money, Federline asked for an increase in child support because he couldn’t keep up with her lifestyle she was able to provide their sons’ with. The overall public impression of him is he just kinda used her when they met or even took advantage of her, even if not in a dark way, but still kinda did.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

A more elaborate response than I was expecting. I was using season in the human/religious sense of the word -- Ramadan, Easter, the "Christmas season" etc. I wanted to see if you saw the validity in times when things are placed more sharply into focus, for the purposes of exalting or honouring significant people/events. Subjectively I couldn't care less for holidays (I don't even celebrate my birthday although I know the exact moment of my SRs). Objectively, I get it.

conspiracy theorist

ct why did you leave my server on discord

I did say at the outset that I'd bounce at the first sign of drama. Accusing two people of being duplicates in a 3 person discord server is ridiculous and constitutes the beginning of drama in my eyes. We can still chat on here, and you have my discord contact if you really need to use that platform.

AppLeo

A more elaborate response than I was expecting. I was using season in the human/religious sense of the word -- Ramadan, Easter, the "Christmas season" etc. I wanted to see if you saw the validity in times when things are placed more sharply into focus, for the purposes of exalting or honouring significant people/events. Subjectively I couldn't care less for holidays (I don't even celebrate my birthday although I know the exact moment of my SRs). Objectively, I get it.

sorry, i felt like overanalyzing when i read that question

I did say at the outset that I'd bounce at the first sign of drama. Accusing two people of being duplicates in a 3 person discord server is ridiculous and constitutes the beginning of drama in my eyes. We can still chat on here, and you have my discord contact if you really need to use that platform.

:/ freaking freak frick fruck
alright then i guess chatting on here was meant to be

conspiracy theorist

It was a very general and open-ended question. I don't mind the overanalysis and I read your entire post.

Yeah, I've been on here a while and there are certain things that I won't tolerate with regard to this online community. The double account thing is one of them. Paranoid schizophrenics get a pass, others not so much. The only reason why I haven't stopped talking to you completely is because we go way back. But bare in mind that that also has limits.

conspiracy theorist

Chill m8. We're good

It's good to keep in the back of your mind that me (or anyone) won't be around forever. Conversation might stop through no fault of your own, and you would never know the true reason why.