Interesting how we choose the Avatars we choose ?

conspiracy theorist

Yes that's exactly how i feel. Thought it was due to mercury being rx......as i do also have trouble (in person mostly) explaining myself, i always stumble or do the pause between what im saying as i cant find the right word/s. So i just shut up and not say anything, but in my head im having a right old chat to myself lol.

Well, that Rx could also be the case too. My brother isn't tight lipped as hell and he has his Mercury in Aries, but importantly its conjunct Saturn and combust the Sun. Another girl I knew is always getting into arguments with people because its almost as if she has an inability to hear the other's person's views without altering it in her mind, and on top of that she's also very stubborn.

You never told me the sign yours is in though.

Well going on your (earlier) previous replies im hoping this is not meaning hanging by a rope from the neck lol. No your really interesting and very intelligent also....i like these sorts of people.

Very quick like me too....ha ha.

We could hang by ropes too, why not? I doubt you have anything up your sleeve that can shock me. My tolerance for strange stimuli is very high. I wouldn't be surprised if I was carrying around an undiagnosed mental disorder. And most importantly you didn't fly off the grid when I was having some fun with you - that's always a good sign to me.

Chrysalis

Well, that Rx could also be the case too. My brother isn't tight lipped as hell and he has his Mercury in Aries, but importantly its conjunct Saturn and combust the Sun. Another girl I knew is always getting into arguments with people because its almost as if she has an inability to hear the other's person's views without altering it in her mind, and on top of that she's also very stubborn.

You never told me the sign yours is in though.
Mercury rx is in Leo, square uranus and trine neptune. Mercury is also on the fixed star "Ras elased bore" the head of the lion. Making me bold,cold and heartless and this i suppose i can be at times.
We could hang by ropes too, why not? I doubt you have anything up your sleeve that can shock me. My tolerance for strange stimuli is very high. I wouldn't be surprised if I was carrying around an undiagnosed mental disorder. And most importantly you didn't fly off the grid when I was having some fun with you - that's always a good sign to me.

I'm not even strange though and neither are you....were unique, we don't follow the crowd (thankgod). No mental disorder is in you trust me, your just more intelligent for your own good.
And i didn't fly off the grid no...i decided to do some trolling first lol, seen another post and knew straight away you were a decent person....just a little misunderstood at times, but so what. All these brain dead people are so wrapped up in there lives of obtaining luxury, they just don't have a clue whats even going on around them....but people like me and yourself do....so who's the stupid ones here hey ?

conspiracy theorist

Mercury rx is in Leo, square uranus and trine neptune. Mercury is also on the fixed star "Ras elased bore" the head of the lion. Making me bold,cold and heartless and this i suppose i can be at times.

Hmm, the plot thickens. It's late Leo right? It most likely trines my Mars/Venus which means we're doing pretty good in the conversational department. I'm cool with the cold and heartless - there ability to not be offended by my "aloofness" suits me just fine.

I'm not even strange though and neither are you....were unique, we don't follow the crowd (thankgod). No mental disorder is in you trust me, your just more intelligent for your own good.
And i didn't fly off the grid no...i decided to do some trolling first lol, seen another post and knew straight away you were a decent person....just a little misunderstood at times, but so what. All these brain dead people are so wrapped up in there lives of obtaining luxury, they just don't have a clue whats even going on around them....but people like me and yourself do....so who's the stupid ones here hey ?

Ha, I was more or less stating a factual possibility (hint: my family "profile" has something to do with it)

And I've been doing some pondering on the whole shallow/deep dichotomy of people and I don't decry the life style of persons who care more about the practicalities. Of course there are some who will never have our interests or passion for certain things, but I'm able to understand the validity in their lifestyle. Most people don't take the time to control/conquer their more base natures so a life led to satisfy those drives is a natural consequence of there focus. We all get a swing at life and everyone goes through it there way. You're just going to get many people stepping out of the boundaries of convention willingly because it's much more safer and sure when they follow the path set forth by the majority. That's their choice and I let them have it.

Lykanized

I know this thread is from last year, but I was exploring the forum a little more since I'm new

I've used various forms of 'lykanized' for several years now. I originally got it from this electronic song, but I just loved the name. And I agree with you that what we're drawn to in names and avatars and words and pictures in general reflects something much deeper about us. It's a mostly subconscious thing you can dig through to understand

Lykanized of course refers to lycans, werewolf like creatures. I related to it and still do because I have an inner experience given to sudden, unpredictable, and extreme changes, ups and downs and side to sides,..every direction really. I feel sometimes like I do have a 'beast within'. I love ambiguity and double meanings, dichotomies, juxtapositions. It's also about transformation which is a huge focus of mine...selfevolution. I tend to be extremely destructive, but I can also be extremely selfhealing

My avatar is something I found last year and have been using since then. I love the position of the woman's face like she's lost in something, almost orgasmic, but very sensual. But I also love how her heart is so exposed. I consider myself to be a very selfrevealing person, but there's a part of me that finds it hard to fully surrender myself to people or even to myself and surrender is something that I also have a huge focus on. The fact that you can see her hand is partially covering her exposed heart is almost like she can't help but be so revealing of herself. Sometimes I feel that way about myself despite the fact a part of me finds it hard to surrender

Last edited:

guardian00angel

My name "Chrysalis" just randomly came to me whilst i was thinking of a random name, and i liked it. I do get random thoughts come to me like this though all the time.....all through my life ive had like ideas or thoughts that i can only describe as being implanted in my head at a given time, ive had loads of experiences like this.

But then its funny how its the "chrysalis" as that's how i feel i am at present, i feel like im awakening in a sense....i've emerged from one being to another, removing from me what's not needed anymore, whats not me and being my true self. And i now feel so much more content and happy with myself, even though most of this time is spent alone. Im such a different person than i was like 6 years ago say....and the further back you get you wouldnt recognize me now.

wow, beautiful name indeed :happy: and how befitting that it's given an equally beautiful meaning later on! :biggrin: I think one of the most incredible things about humans is our ability to transform, to change like a caterpillar to a butterfly. I definitely changed a lot, comparing my 17 yr. old self to my 23 yr old now. Still changing, slowly, but better than before. :sideways:

Now, about my username... I've had it different forms on other sites, but 'guardian angel' was a name I chose for myself when I was in high school I believe... I was really emotional then and cried very easily, especially when I thought about the world's suffering. I thought that if i could be an angel I could save people. I've read about guardian angels and how they're supposed to protect people so I chose that name because that's what I wanted to be deep inside.

Also, when I was a youngster, I always felt bad for people who were sad, even if they were crying for a simple reason. A few times I have 'saved' people in a way, but as time went on, I realized that i couldn't really save anyone...
There was one time, probably when I was 6, that I saw two bullies beating up this kid and I stupidly said I'll take the victim's place and they can kick my leg (i thought i had strong legs...). The victim ran away and I took his place as said.....and the bullies, of course, beat me up........ =\

But, really, I am not close to being called a 'guardian angel...' I realized I have lots of work to do on myself and it's really me that needs a lot of saving before i can save others... I imagine myself helping others in the far future, when I feel I have become someone strong enough and happy with myself. There's too much going on with me to be able to do the things I want...

I've learned from a crush of mine that it's "important to take care of yourself first." I realized I neglected myself a lot to the point of exhaustion, i couldn't help anymore... I can't right now......

Also, just the idea of guardian angels is lovely to me...
And I haven't picked an avatar because I never thought i'd stay on this site for this long xP

Last edited:

Jacklier

My avatar picture is of the actress Loreta Young. She has the face features to which i say to the world - "This is the ideal face, which i search in woman". Why ? Because her features speak for an emotional person, ambitious, saturnic, loyal, plutonic... something which i searh everywhere. I woudnt say that i have hight standarts, but i do know what i want and search.. and she was the same person, so the avatar in a way say about my character also. For years i learned to read people`s faces and only in recent time i can really say that i have real progress. I read a lot of pamistry, but everything mostly counts on intuition. I search women who looks like - Loretta Young and Joan Collins - big eyes, wide cheekbones, the jaw, the forehead, long neck, ect.

Now about the name - Jacklier.
I`ve always loved those who rebelled against authority and when i was small i cut figures out of paper and pretended that they fight againt the ruler of the "country" and the head of the rebellion was Jacklier Biurigusz, who everytime died in a heroic death. When time past an astrologer told me that i was in past life an outlaw, who made a rebellion, but was betrayed and killed ( everytime the paper figure Jacklier was betrayed by his own ). In todays life its soo natural to me, to "rebel" againt those who are above me ( boss, teacher, ect ), but when someone "below me" ( classmate, co-worker, friend ) seek help, im there. And this is why im studying for soon-to-be a teacher, because i again want to help my people, but with different kind of rebellion. Ive heard that when you are just a child you can still remember your past life and this "kids imagination", as they call it, is just past memories. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bunraku

An unpredictable introvert is just accused of being a school shooter and gets ostracized. They also tend to get shipped off the psych ward. Hopefully the people around you appreciate some silent strange instead of getting on edge about it.

That actually happened to someone I know. :andy:

multiple

Account Closed
I have changed mine a few times. currently it's aleister crowley, an infamous libra sun who had enormous potential. like many, I find him an incredibly fascinating individual who brought awareness of the realms of the esoteric and metaphysical to the mass public.
the name multiple is because I have a bunch of gemini. and the signature is how I go about things in life lol.

MoonlightSonata

I didn't start using an avatar until last month or this month. I forget the exact date. But the picture spoke/speaks to me, kinda illustrates where I am in my astrology journey, and it's also somewhat synonymous with my username - the song that was on my mind when I chose it.

JUPITERASC

I have changed mine a few times. currently it's aleister crowley, an infamous libra sun who had enormous potential. like many, I find him an incredibly fascinating individual who brought awareness of the realms of the esoteric and metaphysical to the mass public.
the name multiple is because I have a bunch of gemini. and the signature is how I go about things in life lol.

Are these pictures of Bean?

Carmen is 91
Beans said:

In my experience (I’m 74 years old)
so
there's a seventeen years age difference between Carmen & Beans
and also
beans continues:

I always like Samantha in Bewitched, and Bean was the most common vegetable I could think of.
As toi the photo,
I looked for a hot looking lady with white hair on the internet
i.e
Beans clearly opted for legendary Supermodel Carmen Dell'Orefice

17 March 2023 Behind-the-scenes video

from the ALBERT WATSON shoot with Carmen Dell’Orefice

for the April issue of @vogueczechoslovakia.

And there you have it. If there is a Samantha Bean out there in TV land, it's not really me.

JUPITERASC

Jupiter has been stewing on this one for a while
IMG_0226.jpg