Stock Market Crash 11/20/2020???

leomoon

Saturn's Direct-movement into Aquarius won't quite reach 2 degrees before it stations Direct and heads back into Capricorn.

Correct! I just have glanced at something else or was drunk, (oh, I don't drink except wine once a month! sorry for the confusion) :whistling: Looked at the minutes instead of degree on my computer chart. Pay me no mind, most people do anyway.

A friend reminded me today on FB:
The Saturn/Pluto conjunction is very malefic for the whole world. In l914,it brought World War I. l948, in Leo, it brought the birth of Israel and the Cold War. In the l980's, it brought AIDS.

1880--conjunct; assassination of Garfield l881. Go back 34 years, and you get l846--Mexican War l845; go back 34 more years and you get l812--War of 1812, and New Madrid, MO earthquake

Last edited:

david starling

Correct! I just have glanced at something else or was drunk, (oh, I don't drink except wine once a month! sorry for the confusion) :whistling:

A friend reminded me today on FB:
The Saturn/Pluto conjunction is very malefic for the whole world. In l914,it brought World War I. l948, in Leo, it brought the birth of Israel and the Cold War. In the l980's, it brought AIDS.

1880--conjunct; assassination of Garfield l881. Go back 34 years, and you get l846--Mexican War l845; go back 34 more years and you get l812--War of 1812, and New Madrid, MO earthquake

Saturn won't exactly conjunct Pluto again, this time around. Closest it will get is just under a 3 degree Orb, on September 29th, before they begin separating as Saturn stations direct again, and Pluto moves retrograde.

Last edited:

david starling

Saturn retros May 11, just shy of 2 degrees Aquarius. It's still a wide trine to :uranus: in :taurus:. Well, maybe too wide with a 5 1/2 degree Orb.

Last edited:

leomoon

Saturn won't exactly conjunct Pluto again, this time around. Closest it will get is just under a 3 degree Orb, on September 29th, before they begin separating as Saturn stations direct again, and Pluto moves retrograde.

I have to wonder about the implications of its long connection. The law of inertia. (as in )
physics

..."a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force" :unsure:

leomoon

Speaking of the Pluto Return (Sibley) and the current economic collapse (Covid19 caused? along with the humongous deficit mostly Republican caused (Trillions for the wealthy in tax cuts added on ----

I found this chart and date that some think fits the institution of Capitalism quite well.

Its based on the following:

click for larger view:

post picture

image share

Last edited:

clara9

If we look at the astrological chart of NYSE, we see beginning of 2023, Pluto transit Square Neptun, Saturn transit conjunct Pluto and Uranus square Uranus

at the moment Jupiter is squaring natal jupiter of NYSE (Same as in february 2020), ruler of 5th house in 3rd.

Instrestingly, beginning of next year, Saturn squaring MC and Venus, and Uranus squares AC/DC axis

Attachments

• NYSE.JPG
    NYSE.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 23
  • NYSE 23.JPG
    NYSE 23.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

lady76

Interesting is, that if we compare the chart from Nasdaq and NYSE, the AC in Taurus is conjunct the MC from DJ.

In 80% both go up or down at same time.

When saturn will enter aquarius on 16th of December, he will conjucnt mercury of Nasdaq in 9th house (ruler of 5th) and oppose moon (ruler of 2nd house), and change in 10th house, squaring AC. Also at almost same time, maybe a few days later, NYSE, will get a square to their MC and Venus.

And dont forget the uranus - saturn square in february which may show a recession for 2021

im not sure, but maybe the crash had to do with neptun oppose mars on 2th / 8th axis of NYSE.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Tomorrow is Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Capricorn, then comes Friday the 13th (the second one) and after the good news about the COVID-19 vaccine, the US had over 150,000 new cases today, this could impact the stock market. Over a week ago, Denmark is the latest European nation to go under a 2nd lockdown to curb a mutated variant of SARS-CoV-2 known as Cluster 5 originated from minks after they were infected by humans in Denmark's large fur mink farms. And my state CA has over half (30 counties) back on purple (widespread) level of COVID, the world's 5th largest economy has a huge effect on Wall Street.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

What could trigger a stock market crash next week is the outcome of GA's vote recount of the 2020 presidential election and the chances Trump takes it to the US Supreme Court with a now 5-4 conservative majority vote in favor of Trump.

CapAquaPis

What could trigger a stock market crash next week is the outcome of GA's vote recount of the 2020 presidential election and the chances Trump takes it to the US Supreme Court with a now 5-4 conservative majority vote in favor of Trump.

Update: The PA state supreme court ruled in favor of Trump and hasn't counted the "post-election day deadline" arrival of mail-in ballots. Biden, however, still leads the electoral college like 280 or 290 vs Trump's 220 or 230. MSM sources tend to vary, but I want to go by what the DNC's and RNC's official results are.

11/20, 12/20/2020 and 1/20/2021 are dates to generate fear and panic when it comes to the world in this current year we wish to end right now. Like 1980 and 2000, the great conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn (but this time with Pluto) predicted Reagan's rise and Bush Jr's victory through the electoral college, both have changed this country.

And mid-Nov. a year ago is thought to been the first known Covid case in the Wuhan-Hubei province of China. A year later, 53-55 million infected (10-12 million in the US), 1.5 million fatalities (230-250k in the US), and predictions of a possible 5 million global new cases in 3 days (400,000 in the US) on New Years' eve, we could be looking at 70 million Covid cases(17 million in the US).

Trump's not doing anything to stop a pandemic, continues to interfere with the presidential election results and further divides with his hotheaded rhetoric. There's no evidence in any one of our states of organized mass election fraud, Biden won fair and square, and Trump refuses to concede like a sore loser... 11/20 is a month before 12/20 when the electoral college officially decides.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And will 11/20/2020 be worse than 12/31/2019 (when COVID-19 was officially discovered by Chinese Dr. Li WenLiang, later died of this new disease) or like 12/31/1969 (the first day of ARPAnet, the first version of the internet) that a great reset of the world is about to happen? We're the closest to the great Depression (in 1929) than in 2009 when it rather called the great Recession?

leomoon

Fed Chairman says the United States will not return to the economy we once had:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/economy/economy-after-covid-powell/index.html

The economy as we knew it might be over,

Bottom Line: Once again, tRump misled the country and/or LIED! He has access anytime he wishes to the Federal Reserve chief. He is more interested in golfing then he is in the American people.

Generally speaking, inequality holds the economy back, the central banker said.
"Even after the unemployment rate goes down and there's a vaccine, there's going to be a probably substantial group of workers who are going to need support as they're finding their way in the post-pandemic economy, because it's going to be different in some fundamental ways," Powell said.
Washington has spent trillions of dollars to boost the economy in the wake of the pandemic. But jobless workers are still in a tough spot: some benefits have already dwindled and more are set to expire at year-end. Economists are hopeful that the next administration will manage to pass another stimulus bill to help workers and businesses as the recovery continues.

US stocks weakened following Powell's sobering comments. The market had lately been rallying on vaccine hopes.
The Dow (INDU) closed 1.1%, or 317 points, lower,

CapAquaPis

Fed Chairman says the United States will not return to the economy we once had:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/economy/economy-after-covid-powell/index.html

The economy as we knew it might be over,

Bottom Line: Once again, tRump misled the country and/or LIED! He has access anytime he wishes to the Federal Reserve chief. He is more interested in golfing then he is in the American people.

The earliest access to a vaccine will be February 2021, Trump demanded to be before election day (Nov 1-3) when scientists said this is highly improbable and unrealistic. Trump lied about the US economy is coming back, this was a crisis and it takes years to recover from recessions, including mild ones (1988-91 and 2000-03) and it took 5-10 years since 2008 to recover from the worst one in a human lifetime (1929 and 2009 are 80 years apart). And 11/20/2020 is when the US is expected to have 240-250,000 fatalities, 11-12 million confirmed cases (-4% of the US population) and 200,000-202,000 new cases a day, so the chances of bad news takes down the stock market next week is obviously expected.

CapAquaPis

Tomorrow is Jupiter conjunct Pluto in Capricorn, then comes Friday the 13th (the second one) and after the good news about the COVID-19 vaccine, the US had over 150,000 new cases today, this could impact the stock market. Over a week ago, Denmark is the latest European nation to go under a 2nd lockdown to curb a mutated variant of SARS-CoV-2 known as Cluster 5 originated from minks after they were infected by humans in Denmark's large fur mink farms. And my state CA has over half (30 counties) back on purple (widespread) level of COVID, the world's 5th largest economy has a huge effect on Wall Street.

Cluster 5, aka SARS 2.2 has spread throughout Europe, every nation close to Denmark (Germany, Netherlands, no lockdown Sweden, Norway, Belgium and Luxembourg) are going to have a more difficult situation than southern Europe already dealt with: Italy was the 5th country in Europe to surpassed a million cases, although later than Spain, France (now the most in the continent) and the UK, these 3 surpassed (western) Russia (largely in the Asian continent) in confirmed case counts, although central Spain, eastern France, southern England and northern Italy have 10-40% of some regions where whole small communities and urban neighborhoods were possibly infected anytime this year.

leomoon

For many of us over age 65, we'd recall the comedian Flip Wilson, who use to play a female character as his secondary personality by the name of Geraldine.

As "Geraldine", Flip use to say,"A lie is as good as the truth, if you can get enough people to believe it."

tRump would have known who Flip Wilson was, and no doubt use to watch him regularly on TV on his own weekly "Flip Wilson Show" when he entertained millions of us.:lol:

Flip Wilson was a very funny and generous man who died far too early as so many of the good ones do.

But I never forgot that line because its really true with DJT.

funny Clip of Geraldine Jones aka Flip Wilson and Ray Charles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-E4bvrA1U

Sagittarius Sun sign born December 8th:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Wilson

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Wilson,_Flip

CapAquaPis

For many of us over age 65, we'd recall the comedian Flip Wilson, who use to play a female character as his secondary personality by the name of Geraldine.

As "Geraldine", Flip use to say,"A lie is as good as the truth, if you can get enough people to believe it."

tRump would have known who Flip Wilson was, and no doubt use to watch him regularly on TV on his own weekly "Flip Wilson Show" when he entertained millions of us.:lol:

Flip Wilson was a very funny and generous man who died far too early as so many of the good ones do.

But I never forgot that line because its really true with DJT.

funny Clip of Geraldine Jones aka Flip Wilson and Ray Charles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ-E4bvrA1U

Sagittarius Sun sign born December 8th:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Wilson

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Wilson,_Flip

I'm 40 years old and heard about Flip Wilson somewhere in my life, one of his lines while playing Geraldine: "The devil made me do it". :devil:

Dec 8th...also the day John Lennon was killed...trying to connect Flip Wilson, John Lennon and a possible day the SCOTUS screws with our presidential election...I like Sagittarius people, anyone born Dec 8th is a potential GF except she's a Scorpio...and my Dad and half-sister (his daughter) are Sagittarians.

And Trump's Sag moon vs Biden's Sag rising...and speaking of devils and god, Jesus Christ might really been a Sag sun birth date (the Gregorian calendar is Dec 25th, but originally Jan 6th...or was it actually Jesus was born Dec 14th?) ... Sagittarius is about religion, politics, ethical stances and moral relativity.

But to be honest, we blame the devil for our own individual human misdeeds. Trump claims to hold a strong moral character to aided him to become a very successful businessman. However, Trump appears uncouth, unprofessional and lacked integrity whether as an entrepreneur, celebrity and for now, president.

And I just learned now John Lennon was a liberal Libra sun, radical Aqua moon and libertarian Sag MC who criticized the status quo throughout his short life.

leomoon

So true!
to be honest, we blame the devil for our own individual human misdeeds. Trump claims to hold a strong moral character to aided him to become a very successful businessman. However, Trump appears uncouth, unprofessional and lacked integrity whether as an entrepreneur, celebrity and for now, president.

And I just learned now John Lennon was a liberal Libra sun, radical Aqua moon and libertarian Sag MC who criticized the status quo throughout his short life.
I look to the BML (Lilith) for the so-called "devils" in all of us. The side of ourselves we are not in touch with consciously.

My mom was a Sagittarius Sun born 12/14 - and I miss her everyday, as she brought light, hope and laughter into everyone's lives. A daughter I seldom hear from anymore called us over the weekend to say "remember the cigar store indian Grandma had?" and of course we remember,because Mom was 1/2 Indian (from upstate New York's reservation) and she thought this large statue almost life style was a hoot, so brought it home and it always stood watch by her front door. When she died, she had given it to this granddaughter.

She said, "well, I walked to the mailbox, and coming back I saw something was seemingly missing from the front porch and didn't look right".
The cigar store indian was stolen - gone!

She was devastated but brought herself around by recalling my mother's words, that material things don't matter in life only people matter. (Mom had a Kesari Yoga of a saint but a funny one) i.e. Moon-Jupiter rising.

Recalling her grandmother's words, made it more easy to bear the loss.:tongue::lol::biggrin:

The following day, she looked out the window and between the neighbor's house and her's lay the Indian on the grass....She dashed out the door picked it up and ran back home with it. Her neighbor saw her and called and asked, "Jen, why did you pick up that statue?" Then Jen told her the story about her grandmother.

Apparently, the neighbor saw a man walking about with this Indian statue in the neighborhood although she didn't see him lay it down. Perhaps my mother's bothering that man's conscience to return it... (we are having in Phoenix, countless front porch robberies lately, like many hundreds of them accdg. to the news last night)

Anyway, shes very grateful and says he (the cigar store Indian statue) is staying IN her house from now on...:biggrin:

When she called her ex and told him about it, he knew what she meant, as everyone she knows knew the cigar store Indian's importance to her.

When her other grandparents died, she inherited their door holder which was a heavy glass "Mister Bubble" as their heirloom legacy left to her.

For a daughter with Capricorn Sun with a Taurus Moon, my mother influenced all of us to be more generous of spirit and less greedy or materialistic.

I "inherited" her Sagittarius Venus for my own. :love: I see it as conveying a love of philosophy, a generous spirit and a more giving nature, forgiving others. Really, what more could a person want?:surprised:

John Lennon:

I use to read biographies, and one or two of them was Lennon's life. As I recall, he use to beat up on Yoko, was very physically abusive and I chalked that up to his Aries ASC.

Personally, I'm rather forgiving of people's individual characters and flaws (because of mom) her mantra to us was always, "there but for the grace of god go I" ; and had most of his albums. I loved the last one.

People seldom live up to other's imaginings however.

http://listverse.com/2012/05/12/top-10-unpleasant-facts-about-john-lennon/

Lennon’s murderer (above) cited it as his primary motive, but that doesn’t make it any less true: Lennon was a perfect example of someone who lived by the hypocritical dictum of “do as I say, not as I do.” As his critics sometimes point out, all you have to do is go straight to his songs. The man who sang “imagine no possessions” lived a millionaire’s life in a posh New York hotel. The man who sang “imagine no religion” was obsessed with every spiritual and New Age fad that came his way, including Hindu meditation, the I-Ching, and astrology of all kinds. The man who sang “all you need is love” was a bitter, violent, and angry man who abused his family and friends. The man who praised having “nothing to kill or die for” helped finance and publicize radical groups who extolled the use of violence. Quite literally everything his fans see personified in the icon of John Lennon are ideals the man himself either couldn’t or wouldn’t live up to.

When he was shot by a stalker- Tr Uranus was opposite Algol and his own natal Uranus (8th hs to 2nd hs.) Interesting he doesn't have aspects to his Sun or Moon (an aunt raised him), and his emotions are clearly seen in his song "Mother" (you didn't want me, but I wanted you)
Perhaps, Yoko was a substitute mother for him. Probably. But worse yet, did he beat her because of that inner rage at his own mother? :unsure:

image hosting

blondie89

Banned
The earliest access to a vaccine will be February 2021, Trump demanded to be before election day (Nov 1-3) when scientists said this is highly improbable and unrealistic. Trump lied about the US economy is coming back, this was a crisis and it takes years to recover from recessions, including mild ones (1988-91 and 2000-03) and it took 5-10 years since 2008 to recover from the worst one in a human lifetime (1929 and 2009 are 80 years apart). And 11/20/2020 is when the US is expected to have 240-250,000 fatalities, 11-12 million confirmed cases (-4% of the US population) and 200,000-202,000 new cases a day, so the chances of bad news takes down the stock market next week is obviously expected.

All dates you mentioned, there were a saturn / Uranus square or opposite. This will last till end of October 2022. Its the sequel of 2007 till 2009. The cycle of saturn and Uranus started 2007 with saturn / Uranus opposition. 2000 - 2003 there was the end of the cycle which began 1929

CapAquaPis

CA has the 3rd lockdown in the US (19 days ago, the state supreme court said the governor can't order them anymore) with a nightly curfew starting now to order all bars and restaurants to close at 10pm and reopen at 6am. This can affect the stock market tomorrow...on 11/20/2020, whenever a major nation or economy like CA being the most productive of the states has a lockdown, the stocks go down...way down. Meanwhile, France and the European continent is saying their 2nd wave lockdowns work, but a long dark winter is still ahead... France is leading the EU's COVID-19 case count with now over 2 million alone.

CapAquaPis

Jupiter-Saturn-Moon in the southern horizon at sundown, in the sign Capricorn, square Sun obviously...what can we make of this in astrological predictions???