Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

I believe mentally ill people created it in the beginning of time somewhere or even before the beginning of time physiologically speaking as an expression of their own distorted perception originating from deeply problematic issues within their own psychology/psyche that they chose not to solve and instead chose to expand through various mental illnesses and expressions of mental dysfunction that we see in the world today.

Y

Nice word salad

Ukpoohbear

I believe mentally ill people created it in the beginning of time somewhere or even before the beginning of time physiologically speaking as an expression of their own distorted perception originating from deeply problematic issues within their own psychology/psyche that they chose not to solve and instead chose to expand through various mental illnesses and expressions of mental dysfunction that we see in the world today.

Y

My own experience is somewhat different with some similarities to your theory. I don’t know about it being created before the beginning of time as an expression of their own distorted perceptions, but I do see it as karma, which is the similarity. I don’t think it was caused because of a distorted perception, which implies mentally ill people are basically malfunctioning, but I believe, like in my own experience, events/situations and behaviour from people occurs which traumatises and causes stress to the person, causing mental illness. It is created through past karma that originated from a behaviour which must be repented. In short, it’s a punishment. Not all mental illness will be a punishment but they will all serve the same purpose, as all our experiences do, which is to learn and grow spiritually.

U

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thats a question that you need to explore yourself within your heart center to release your true self though the infinite universe within you as you slide though the mountain valleys on your inflatable rubber horse. :wink:

Y

Why was it a day for you to celebrate?

U

Ukpoohbear

I have started to collect crystals. I got a fire opal stone a couple of years ago, I got a smoky quartz rock a couple of weeks ago and I have just ordered a small amethyst cluster. I have my eye on bigger ones that are in the shape of angels. I am going to make an alter/meditation table out of crystals and have a fountain on it too. Excellent hobby I think.

Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Yeah, but he hasn’t reappeared either. Which makes me wonder...

Last I remember we were together discussing the unreasonable punishment in Leviticus 20:13 and the secular or rabbinical understanding of the law. I was dead back then opposing both the lax and the true meaning of the word. Ended on a bad note.

AppLeo

Do you use it while staying in your mansion?

U

Do you think I do it in public or something? Obviously it's done within the privacy of my own home.

Last I remember we were together discussing the unreasonable punishment in Leviticus 20:13 and the secular or rabbinical understanding of the law. I was dead back then opposing both the lax and the true meaning of the word. Ended on a bad note.

Lel

Ukpoohbear

You do, it was a gorgeous house. You could go for a morning swim in your pool and use your crystal dildo there. Maybe even have a maid to do it for you :love: