Neptune and pisces house

or1000

Hello all so I just want to check in about something I experience.
My daily life, routines and lust for life is very much non existent and I honestly don’t know what I want to do with myself if it isn’t work. my work life is foggy. I do have lots of health issues that are made worse by my inability to know what to with myself other than work!!! I realise I have Pisces 6th house but I wanted to check in with somebody a theory of mine - My neptune aspects (specifically mercury opposite neptune) are affecting this house? What is happening and how can work around it? i'm not sure if this is a medical perspective here.
I will attach my chart.
Best wishes everyone :)

https://imgur.com/a/Qu1adoq

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Indeed Neptune has a significant influence in your life as it is involved in a rather paradoxical configuration in the chart. The opposition with Mercury forms the backbone of a ‘kite pattern’ which also involves a Grand Trine and a Partial
Grand Sextile.

So while you have a distinct polarity between Mercury and Neptune, you also have potentials offered by the Grand Trine [Jupiter, Pluto and Mercury] and sextiles between Neptune/Pluto as well as between Neptune and Jupiter. So again we get a sense of the strength of Neptune’s influence in your life.

As ruler of the 6th H, Neptune can bring about all manner of unusual or mysterious ailments that can be difficult to diagnose.The affliction to Mercury
often relates to disorders of the mind, while additional afflictions from Saturn further complicates your inner conflicts. At this point in time, Saturn is also transiting your Neptune which further amplifies the natal square between the two.

Since we find Neptune in your 4th H, this may be an indicator of confusion or vagueness regarding your past and your ancestral history. There may also have been betrayals, or negligence /abandonment while growing up, which can leave you feeling ‘unanchored’ or adrift in life.

Your chart suggests a great many challenges for you to overcome, but there is also great hope in the Grand Trine, for you to ultimately use the power of your mind to release yourself from the inner conflicts that weigh you down. Let your inner kite fly strong and high.

or1000

Indeed Neptune has a significant influence in your life as it is involved in a rather paradoxical configuration in the chart. The opposition with Mercury forms the backbone of a ‘kite pattern’ which also involves a Grand Trine and a Partial
Grand Sextile.

So while you have a distinct polarity between Mercury and Neptune, you also have potentials offered by the Grand Trine [Jupiter, Pluto and Mercury] and sextiles between Neptune/Pluto as well as between Neptune and Jupiter. So again we get a sense of the strength of Neptune’s influence in your life.

As ruler of the 6th H, Neptune can bring about all manner of unusual or mysterious ailments that can be difficult to diagnose.The affliction to Mercury
often relates to disorders of the mind, while additional afflictions from Saturn further complicates your inner conflicts. At this point in time, Saturn is also transiting your Neptune which further amplifies the natal square between the two.

Since we find Neptune in your 4th H, this may be an indicator of confusion or vagueness regarding your past and your ancestral history. There may also have been betrayals, or negligence /abandonment while growing up, which can leave you feeling ‘unanchored’ or adrift in life.

Your chart suggests a great many challenges for you to overcome, but there is also great hope in the Grand Trine, for you to ultimately use the power of your mind to release yourself from the inner conflicts that weigh you down. Let your inner kite fly strong and high.

‘Mercury forms the backbone of a ‘kite pattern’ which also involves a Grand Trine and a Partial
Grand Sextile.’ Interesting!
‘Saturn is also transiting your Neptune which further amplifies the natal square between the two.’ This would make sense. I didnt think of this.
‘ultimately use the power of your mind to release yourself from the inner conflicts that weigh you down. Let your inner kite fly strong and high.’ Nice words, and it makes sense too. The configuration described in this way. Hmmm. What do you think about the moon in terms of being a rep of the mind as to that of mercury‘s logical processes? I know i have a few moon aspects and i take it these would be a more engrained in subconscious.
Much appreciated, thank you so much.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Indeed the Moon represents patterns of response that are typically stored in the subconscious and unless we are familiarized with our inner dialogues, our responses to things are often quite spontaneous and prone to irregularity. The connection with Mercury suggests that you may be highly sensitive on the emotional level and thus react accordingly. You have to look to the past to see how such sensitivities were embedded. How would you describe your childhood?

Our emotions are ruled by the continual cycling of the moon throughout each month, which follows a regular routine. It might be helpful for you to learn to track your personal cycle in order to determine your patterns of response. Have you yet gained an understanding of how your Moon in Scorpio is expressed? In this case you tend to draw drama and intensity into your life; at your core you tend to seek transformation in life.