Implications of having two stelliums in my chart?

Hi, how's it going? I'm new here...been interested in Astrology (real Astrology) for a year or so now, and I find it fascinatingly accurate.

I have an intense chart: Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries, Aquarius Rising - That alone would be intense, but I happen to have two stelliums as well, one being Scorpio in the 10th house (Mars, Pluto, Mercury, Sun), the other Capricorn in the 12th house (Uranus, Venus, Saturn, Neptune). I turned 24 last year and I find myself and my life deepening at this point. I've spent a long time already in the murky depths of my subconscious - I've experienced a tricky combination of delusion and truth, and I'm becoming clearer now...learning as much as I can about my chart is proving helpful.

I've had Astrology readings before but haven't yet explored the stelliums in detail.

Anything you can tell me about this will be paid attention :wink:

JUPITERASC

Hi, how's it going? I'm new here...been interested in Astrology (real Astrology) for a year or so now, and I find it fascinatingly accurate.

I have an intense chart: Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries, Aquarius Rising - That alone would be intense, but I happen to have two stelliums as well, one being Scorpio in the 10th house (Mars, Pluto, Mercury, Sun), the other Capricorn in the 12th house (Uranus, Venus, Saturn, Neptune). I turned 24 last year and I find myself and my life deepening at this point. I've spent a long time already in the murky depths of my subconscious - I've experienced a tricky combination of delusion and truth, and I'm becoming clearer now...learning as much as I can about my chart is proving helpful.

I've had Astrology readings before but haven't yet explored the stelliums in detail.

Anything you can tell me about this will be paid attention :wink:

HOW TO PROCEED
WHEN TWO
OR MORE PLANETS OCCUPY A HOUSE :smile:

'…..When many planets occupy the same house,
each operates according to its nature
and its own other determinations.
Each one must first be considered according to the rules numbered from 22 to 53
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

The most powerful action on the house significations will come from whichever one of the planets is also the house ruler; then, from that one which is in exaltation; and in the third place, from the one possessing the closest natural analogy with the house meanings......'

'...When the dignity and analogy are not found together in the same planet,
one must take into consideration the two or three planets together in which these conditions are separately realized.

The fourth place in order of power goes to planet nearest to house cusp.

When
among many planets occupying the same house
some correspond by their analogy to meanings attached to the house
whereas others are contrary to them
it is necessary to ascertain which of these two groups is the most powerful.

If the former, the affairs indicated will be achieved;
if the latter, their realization will be impeded or prevented.....'

astrological methods of 17th century astrologer Morin de Villefranche
as was taught by Zoltan Mason of New York
highlights seeing the chart as a whole integrated unit.
http://www.forumonastrology.com/foa/newmain.html

waybread

A stellium will always be a focal point in your chart. Whether this operates smoothly or with difficulty will depend upon the nature of the planets involved, and how much maturity one brings to the issues that they represent. Are your Scorpio and capricorn planets sextiled? That would be a big help.

As always, you have to look at the chart as a whole.

Welcome to the forum.

No, I don't believe they are sextiled.

JUPITERASC thanks for replying, but to be honest that didn't make too much sense...I guess it would help if I posted a picture of my chart(?)

Apologies for the late reply...

Here's the chart - anything you can tell me, any ideas or anything that come to mind would be much appreciated...thanks :cool:

Attachments

• ScorpioStellium89.gif
    ScorpioStellium89.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 71

waybread

I think you are a truth-seeker at heart. Scorpio has little tolerance for pretense and superficiality. With Mercury-Pluto conjuncting your sun, I think you want to get to the core of the matter-- and, with a 10th house involvement, to be known for that. Are you a detective at heart?

Sometimes people with a Venus-Mars-Jupiter connection are involved in polyamory; or else they may be monogamous, but they attract to them people who are. With your 12th house involvement, have sexual secrets and betrayal been a theme in your life?

With some quintiles involving your ASC and MC, I think you are actually very ambitious, supporting your 10th house concentration. With Pluto involved, however, the danger is in being too ruthless with other people. If they think you look out for yourself only but not them, they are liable to push back and to try to thwart your ambitions.

I don't know what has been your education or work experience to date, but you would probably make a good clinical psychologist, parole officer, or medical doctor.

I'm a detective of sorts, you could say...

Everything else you wrote is spot on too, except I'm heavily involved in the Creative Arts rather than the occupations you listed, and though polyamory is something I perceive could be possible for me, it is not something I have engaged in up to this point.

Thanks for replying!

Last edited:

greybeard

The two stelliums are in a sense independent of each other, in the sense that what each indicates has a life of its own.

The upper stellium contains Mars (and Pluto), lord of the stellium. Moon is disposed by Mars and she in turn disposes the Preeminent Jupiter.

The 12th House stellium also contains its own lord, who is also lord of the horoscope. This stellium is very powerful because it participates in the Cardinal T-square with Moon at its focal point, and also the 4-planet constellation discharges its power through the opposing Jupiter.

Jupiter is Singleton in the West, and is the focal point of the entire chart. Jupiter's influence pervades every aspect of the life.

The presence of two stelliums in one chart is very uncommon, and this chart stands out additionally for the several partile aspects it contains.

Saturn-Neptune partile conjunct is partile opposition Jupiter. Here is the interesting dichotomy around which this life turns. The power of the Capricorn stellium is released through Jupiiter in Cancer. Very powerful. Notice how the already preeminent Jupiter ties the stelliums together by its powerful opposition on the one hand, and its relationship through disposition with the other.

Also, Mars partile quincunx Moon, who he also rules. Further, the Venus-Uranus exact conjunction lies at the sextile-square point of this important quincunx.

Sun-Mercury partile conjunct.

This is a very powerful chart, and I would call it a "special purpose" chart. You have a special mission. I find charts that have a lot of partile aspects and that also exhibit the rather strange (but very clear) symmetry shown in this chart tend toward compulsion in some form. This whole chart is very neatly and tightly tied together; this might be interpreted as defining a narrow, constrained path.

Moon is a critical energy here. She is in a sign not to her liking (Moon has a need for relationship and is in the egocentric Aries), and is quincunx her lord. She is thus agitated, irritated, easily inflamed, may be prone to adopting fanciful aspirations or holding unrealistic expectations. This adventurous Moon disposes the eminently powerful Jupiter.

We also note a strong preponderance in Cardinal signs and the Water element: Jupiter stands in Cardinal Water. There is no Air in the chart, nor is there any Mutability.

All planets below the horizon are retrograde (Moon not counted, as she can't be Rx). This is the chart of a solitary creature, a lone wolf. The special emphasis on Moon-Jupiter (with Cancer featured) and disposition of the 4th House by Mars in Scorpio (with Moon quincunx) suggest rejection of/by the parental family.

Krewster

As is almost always the case with stelliums lying two signs away from each other, a host of aspects other than the expected sextiles are made, such as in your chart's case:

-two semi-squares; and
-four septiles.

Thanks...I would consider myself a novice/hobbyist Astrologer at this point, meaning I don't know what many things in greybeards reply mean (which means more research is necessary) but the things I understand are totally correct. I appreciate it, thank you.

How uncommon is having 2 stelliums?

Vee Key

I made an account to reach out here! I was born on 11.9.89. We have the same chart except my Moon is in Pisces and Capricorn Rising. Getting really into studying astrology and it's a thrill to find someone with the same chart.