will my boyfriend get the job he applied?

Sunrise

I asked this question(third party question) so the querent is Lord 7(Saturn) and the job is his lord 10 ...thus mercury
he as a Saturn in Capricorn in its sign...so he is strong and he has the power to act and mercury-the job (lord 10) also in Capricorn is ruled by him
I see an applying aspect between the moon and a sun...thus a trine...but I am not sure if I can interpret this as a positive one, or if it is relative to our question ( sun rules his 9th house)and since he made this application through internet I might say that this is the confirmation letter he expects.

mercury will also make a trine with moon in less than 6 degrees. ....shall I give the moon to him (lord7), as a co-significator of the querent, or see it as a significator of the quesited...although moon doesn't rule house 10th?

Moreover mercury just conjuncted Saturn in Capricorn and finding mercury -lord 10 in his first house...i would say thats very positive....so could we say that he has the job in his pocket?

I would appreciate any help.
thanks in advance
Hello Dear Aria Venus !!

very nice analysis

I want to ask if you are trying to do children, or you are talking about children, or if you have children ???

Aria Venue

hello Sunrise:biggrin:
thank you for your quote regarding my analysis but on second thought i don't think that's correct.taking his 10th i think would be a mistake in this chart...since this isn't his job yet...It’s a job that anybody could get; :unsure:So, in that case, i should have used the radical 10th house and L10...thus Jupiter. In that case by Saturn antiscion Jupiter will conjunct him... let's say in 2 or more...so will see..maybe if we look the 4th as 'The end of the matter': the way the situation will turn out.....being in mercury also is a positive hint...having in mind mercury in L7 House and ruled by him...:unsure:

Now about your question...no, I don't have any children and i am not married either :biggrin: So what exactly did you see that makes you wonder about that?:surprised:

Last edited: