Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

sadge

In the patterns I keep saying I'm going to explain, Saturn isn't a member of the Aquarian rulership group. But Aquarius is definitely a target for Saturn's wrath, because it just naturally breaks Saturn's rules. Can't help it.

Well maybe that's just it. Maybe some of my confusion stems from the different ways that i see Aquarian energy expressed. The few life-timers I have in my life are so incredibly beautiful, including a few of my most favorite historical figures -- the spirit of humanitarianism is a part of their blood, without having to harden into ice. But some others I've met just can't let go of their saturn, ever. They see humanity through a lens of saturn. It produces a different kind of sun energy.

The sun wants to warm you. It's okay to let it do that and let saturn take it's seat in the back, where it belongs. Maybe that's part of the journey for some Aquarians.

blacksun?

When I read Davids negation of Saturn as having anything to do with Aquarius a light went on. Saturn seemed relieved, and Capricorn acquired a lot of lustre it didn't previously have to me. It became cool. Which it is known for. I suddenly understand Capricorn by withdrawing the association of Saturn from my sun sign.

I also think I can place whats the matter with these Aquarians you know Sadge, that don't seem to let go - last year I became aware of the enormous sway Pluto holds wit Aquarius. If I remember correctly David ascribes an Aquarian role to Pluto as well - I see it as a sign of brute might and deep control issues, that aren't however about responsibility, as Saturn is, but about pure will to power in an inhuman sense - not so much cruel, as just beyond individual concerns.

Aquarius cant be a healthy egoist, because his ego expands and expands until it consumes the entire cosmos, and he will still not enjoy it - as one must be able to lift a chalice to drink from it. Aquarius needs to be fulfilled in some Grand Scheme, he needs to impact and to leave the world transformed.

When Pluto is going to enter Aquarius, "politics will have a different meaning".
All spiritual-political plans taken to task before that time may yield very nice fruit. We should pursue any such plans that seem natural to us now.

Last edited:

blacksun?

On the other hand, the eagle archetype for Aquarius and Scorpio does a good job of drawing a better link to modern claims that places Uranus with Aquarius, yet exalts it in Scorpio. If the eagle is fixed in the air and motionless for Aquarius, as you say, then it definitely gets more room to dive toward its vision, and work its wings, when it can swoop into the underworld and back as it can in Scorpio.

Nice. Im happy this comes across as sensible.
The association is very powerful. The Aquarius loves to hover in the cold sky and let go a terrifying scream that isn't even sounding organic, and sends the earthlings scurrying and scattering.

blacksun?

In the rulership groupings, Aquarius and Scorpio are "Companion-signs". The Water Bearer image does apply in one instance, [IMO]: Aquarius is "In Service", voluntarily, to the Moon and the Sign for which the Moon is Native-ruler :)cancer:).

I concur. Aquarius does love to serve, but only if it is Her,
Isis, the Great Goddess, as Aquarius knows that all is for love in the end.
He knows power so well that he has no illusions about its ends.

Life is good. Not just for humans.

Last edited:

blacksun?

"Breaking new ground isn't done with a feather."

Haha no it ain't.
There is an ominousness to Aquarius.
Both he fall of nazism through Communism and the fall of Communism through the United States happened under Aquarius. Aquarius knows how to topple things.
Many regimes claim the Eagle, but few carry its mark - not being toppled.
There is an Eagle-like continuum between Italium and Maryland.

Last edited:

david starling

The basic idea of the "Age Effect" is, that the Earth empowers each Sign and its rulership on a cyclical basis. There's an overlap of one Sign, and the current overlap is Capricorn "Foreground", and Sagittarius "Background". As the Aquarian Age takes over the Foreground position, Sagittarius will pass the torch to Aquarius, and Capricorn will become Background. So, the Earthly Authority of Aquarius and its rulership is slowly but steadily increasing and will be in the driver's seat, now occupied by Capricorn and its rulership. Saturn doesn't want to turn over the keys to Ouranos/Urania, but the Earth won't be denied. Tropically, the pattern involves Modality: The Cardinal-sign Ages culminate at the end, having had to overcome resistance from the Background Age, which is of the previous Seasonal quadrant. By the end of the Cardinal-sign Age (meaning Foreground), the new Season is established, the new Seasonal innovations are in place, and the Fixed-sign Age can get off to a nearly immediate start. Pluto's the Regulator for the Aquarian Age, and will deal with Saturnian resistance, as needed. Also, the red-Planet is currently under Saturn's influence, making it about male dominance and warfare, and it's time for Pluto/Persephone to restore Demeter as the red-Planet's dominant characteristic. As for Saturn, a Saturn of gold will gradually replace the current Saturn of lead, thanks to the Age-enhanced, alchemic-vibratory effect of Mercury, Motivator for the Age of Aquarius.

sadge

Also, the red-Planet is currently under Saturn's influence, making it about male dominance and warfare, and it's time for Pluto/Persephone to restore Demeter as the red-Planet's dominant characteristic. As for Saturn, a Saturn of gold will gradually replace the current Saturn of lead, thanks to the Age-enhanced, alchemic-vibratory effect of Mercury, Motivator for the Age of Aquarius.

Why Persephone?

david starling

Why Persephone?

When Pluto absconded with Persephone, her mother, Demeter, was emotionally devastated. Demeter's job was to start the Spring cycle, and make the Earth fertile again, after Winter ended. She refused to do that without her daughter, who was the light of her life. As Pluto's wife, now Queen of the Underworld, she's the feminine component of Scorpio's Native-rulership. And, because this Sign and ruler are "in service" to the first Sign of Spring and its Native-rulership, with Demeter as the feminine component, the solution was for the feminine component of Scorpio's Native-rulership, Persephone, to join her mother during the Spring and Summer.

blacksun?

When Pluto absconded with Persephone, her mother, Demeter, was emotionally devastated. Demeter's job was to start the Spring cycle, and make the Earth fertile again, after Winter ended. She refused to do that without her daughter, who was the light of her life. As Pluto's wife, now Queen of the Underworld, she's the feminine component of Scorpio's Native-rulership. And, because this Sign and ruler are "in service" to the first Sign of Spring and its Native-rulership, with Demeter as the feminine component, the solution was for the feminine component of Scorpio's Native-rulership, Persephone, to join her mother during the Spring and Summer.

If Aquarius is in service to Cancer, and Scorpio to Aries, does this mean that the service pattern relates to the inconjunction angle?

Ive found that inconjunctions are remarkably fertile.

david starling

If Aquarius is in service to Cancer, and Scorpio to Aries, does this mean that the service pattern relates to the inconjunction angle?

Ive found that inconjunctions are remarkably fertile.

This one is easy to explain, compared to the Native-rulership patterns, upon which it depends. It requires one-on-one rulership in that regard, and Apollo's Triangle, which I usually refer to as the Ascendant, and Gaia's Trident, or, the Age Indicator, become Native-rulers of Sagittarius, and of Taurus, respectively.
The process of transition, from one Sign to another, is what informs it. Each Sign is in a constant state of transition, which ends when it has become transformed into the next Sign, in Direct-motion. There are two other Signs involved in this process, a Primary, and a Secondary. The Primary, facilitates the transitional process from beginning to end, and its Native-ruler regulates the process. To determine the Facilitator and Regulator, start with the Modality of a Sign, then add the Element of the Sign into which it will eventually transform. So, Aquarius, is of Fixed-mode, and the transformation will be into Pisces, a Water-sign. Scorpio, which is the Fixed Water- sign, is the Facilitator, and it's Native-ruler, the Planet known as Pluto, is the Regulator.
Next, add the Element of the Sign, in this case, Air, to the Modality of, in this case, Pisces. That's Gemini, Mutable Air-sign, which is therefore in the role of Catalyst, for the transition. Mercury is Native-ruler of Gemini, and is the Motivator. The Secondary, Sign/Rulership pairing is "in service" to the Primary; in this case, that's Gemini/Mercury in service to Scorpio/Pluto. For an example, Mercury conducted the Souls of the Dead to the Underworld, as a service to Pluto. Pluto is in Gemini's Rulership group, in a voluntary Service-arrangement. And, Mercury is Beneficial-ruler for Scorpio.
The Regulator determines the nature and rate of the transitional process, with the cooperation of the Motivator. Gemini is the Catalytic-sign for Aquarius, and Scorpio is Companion-Sign.
That's the pattern for the rulership groupings. For Aquarius: Native-ruler, Ouranos; Regulating-ruler, Pluto; Motivational-ruler, Mercury; and, Service-ruler, the Moon (from Libra transitioning into Scorpio). Also, Aquarius is the Facilitator for Taurus, and the Motivator in that case, Jupiter, is therefore the Beneficial-ruler for Aquarius.

david starling

Ahhhh!!!! I didn't even know this was possible in the natural kingdom. Wow. That stubborn guy just wouldn't release his claws for the life of him.

I wonder if this is what the battle looks like in certain Aquarian souls.

Looks more like Scorpio versus Capricorn! :lol:
Although, I agree that the Eagle makes more sense for Aquarius than for a Water-sign. Especially the "holding motionless" in the air--brilliant.

Last edited:

sadge

Looks more like Scorpio versus Capricorn! :lol:
Although, I agree that the Eagle makes more sense for Aquarius than for a Water-sign. Especially the "holding motionless" in the air--brilliant.

Lol. It was a rough video. I wasn't expecting it.

Learn something everyday. :)

I must have some good people in my life. Because even the Scorpios I know would never harm like that. They're busy regenerating their lives instead of attacking others.

david starling

Lol. It was a rough video. I wasn't expecting it.

Learn something everyday. :)

I must have some good people in my life. Because even the Scorpios I know would never harm like that. They're busy regenerating their lives instead of attacking others.

Goat probably deserved it. :lol: