Do I have an 8th house Stellium?

ChildOfVenus

Yes this is true I don't really care for my father but both of my parents are overprotective and controlling. I like to travel and they give me a hard time about this. I still live at home some of the time and now that I'm in my Saturn return it seems to be a lot worse now. For example I want to go on a trip next month but I know when I tell my father he will probably give me a hard time. Are you saying manipulation on my parents part? If so yes they do try to manipulate me.
Sun=father, Moon=mother, so yes hard aspects with Pluto can mean some kind of abuse or manipulation.

The 10th house is one parent, the 4th the other. More often than not, the 4th pertains to the father even though that seems counterintuitive (the 4th is associated with the maternal sign of Cancer, ruled by the Moon). Clients, friends and my own father with this placement have either lost their fathers early, or had very strict and domineering fathers.

As for the effects, I sent you a couple of Saturn in the 4th emails, one had several dozen definitions from around the Web and books. Do you still have that one? Check it out!

Horus

Yes this is true I don't really care for my father but both of my parents are overprotective and controlling. I like to travel and they give me a hard time about this. I still live at home some of the time and now that I'm in my Saturn return it seems to be a lot worse now. For example I want to go on a trip next month but I know when I tell my father he will probably give me a hard time. Are you saying manipulation on my parents part? If so yes they do try to manipulate me.

Yeah Pluto can do that. And yes, your Sun opp. Pluto and Saturn h4 can symbolize control and domination by pops. Sounds like you need to move out priority #1 if you're in a toxic environment, and such is to a freedom lover like yourself!

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Sun-opposed-Pluto-astrology.htm

The Pluto transit, and your Pluto natal aspects are defnitely calling for deep inner transformation work...whether that be by therapeutic means, shamanic experiences, or through sexual intimacy.

ChildOfVenus

I don't know how I could be transformed through sexual intimacy.
Yeah Pluto can do that. And yes, your Sun opp. Pluto and Saturn h4 can symbolize control and domination by pops. Sounds like you need to move out priority #1 if you're in a toxic environment, and such is to a freedom lover like yourself!

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Sun-opposed-Pluto-astrology.htm

The Pluto transit, and your Pluto natal aspects are defnitely calling for deep inner transformation work...whether that be by therapeutic means, shamanic experiences, or through sexual intimacy.

You don't? Do you not think when you have met someone special enough that you connect with on many levels , like emotionally and sexually, that if would transform you as a person? To know that the other person has the power given to them by you giving your heart purely to them, and feeling safe enough to know that power will never be used against you? And conversely, to know you have the power to make or break someone because they have given your heart to them, but you feel responsible and secure enough to always use that to their best interests? That's got to be transformative. True love.

ChildOfVenus

No I haven't experienced that before.
You don't? Do you not think when you have met someone special enough that you connect with on many levels , like emotionally and sexually, that if would transform you as a person? To know that the other person has the power given to them by you giving your heart purely to them, and feeling safe enough to know that power will never be used against you? And conversely, to know you have the power to make or break someone because they have given your heart to them, but you feel responsible and secure enough to always use that to their best interests? That's got to be transformative. True love.

Horus

Pluto rules Scorpio and has much in common with it, and the higher octave of this sign is healing and transformation. This often happens through sexual and emotional intimacy, being really close to someone, letting them into your inner world, sharing and whispering personal secrets in the dark, and receiving their love on a deep level. Love can heal emotional wounds and fears.

This won't happen easily because Aquarius Moons can be emotionally detached, have a hard time with deep feelings, and will build protective icewalls against uncomfortable feelings. This Moonsign I think is a karmic reaction to having gotten too close to someone and hurt in past lives, perhaps having their freedom and individuality suppressed somehow as well.

Additionally Venus square Uranus (the latter rules Aquarius) also has a hard time getting close. At the core of the Aquarian/Uranian difficulty with intimacy is a deep fear of being vulnerable and of losing freedom. That may require finding a way to overcome those issues, finding someone who is also freedom-loving and who will understand and respect yours, but also someone you can really trust so that you can allow yourself to get close and be open with them.

The hard aspects with Pluto natally and through transit may force the issue, put you in circumstances where you are up against your own walls, especially if you get involved with someone you truly love who wants to be closer to you. And you are likely to attract that, having Venus (attraction) in the 8th house -Scorpio's natural house. Much of your evolution and soul program depends on development in this house, in this way. It's why there's a stellium there and why the North Lunar Node is there, preset the moment you were born.

Also, in synastry, those with Scorpio planets will also tend to feel familiar and comfortable to you because that's your Nadir, the IC which is your approach to home and family. It's a kind of emotional foundation connected to your roots. This is activated if someone's Scorpio planet(s) fall into your 4th. I would guess that the right guy for you is a Sagittarius Sun and Mercury trining your Aries planets and with Venus in Scorpio, perhaps trining your Venus in Pisces.

ChildOfVenus

Thank you that really explains a lot I never could understand what this all really meant. Nor have I ever met a person who made me feel this way. I don't think I would ever let anyone get that close to me honestly. I am detached in a way but when I really care about someone I don't forget about them. I guess that's my Venus in Pisces that causes this. That's the thing when I really care about someone I give my all. I think Venus in Pisces is a weak placement and I hate having it in my chart.
Pluto rules Scorpio and has much in common with it, and the higher octave of this sign is healing and transformation. This often happens through sexual and emotional intimacy, being really close to someone, letting them into your inner world, sharing and whispering personal secrets in the dark, and receiving their love on a deep level. Love can heal emotional wounds and fears.

This won't happen easily because Aquarius Moons can be emotionally detached, have a hard time with deep feelings, and will build protective icewalls against uncomfortable feelings. This Moonsign I think is a karmic reaction to having gotten too close to someone and hurt in past lives, perhaps having their freedom and individuality suppressed somehow as well.

Additionally Venus square Uranus (the latter rules Aquarius) also has a hard time getting close. At the core of the Aquarian/Uranian difficulty with intimacy is a deep fear of being vulnerable and of losing freedom. That may require finding a way to overcome those issues, finding someone who is also freedom-loving and who will understand and respect yours, but also someone you can really trust so that you can allow yourself to get close and be open with them.

The hard aspects with Pluto natally and through transit may force the issue, put you in circumstances where you are up against your own walls, especially if you get involved with someone you truly love who wants to be closer to you. And you are likely to attract that, having Venus (attraction) in the 8th house -Scorpio's natural house. Much of your evolution and soul program depends on development in this house, in this way. It's why there's a stellium there and why the North Lunar Node is there, preset the moment you were born.

Also, in synastry, those with Scorpio planets will also tend to feel familiar and comfortable to you because that's your Nadir, the IC which is your approach to home and family. It's a kind of emotional foundation connected to your roots. This is activated if someone's Scorpio planet(s) fall into your 4th. I would guess that the right guy for you is a Sagittarius Sun and Mercury trining your Aries planets and with Venus in Scorpio, perhaps trining your Venus in Pisces.

Thank you that really explains a lot I never could understand what this all really meant. Nor have I ever met a person who made me feel this way. I don't think I would ever let anyone get that close to me honestly. I am detached in a way but when I really care about someone I don't forget about them. I guess that's my Venus in Pisces that causes this. That's the thing when I really care about someone I give my all. I think Venus in Pisces is a weak placement and I hate having it in my chart.

Hey Child of Venus, I have similar placements to you, including a Venus in Pisces. Yes, it does hurt to be so sensitive. But it really is a great placement in terms of being capable of the most genuine love. There are some posts here just recently about 'why is Venus in Pisces exalted' and 'romancing Venus-Uranus people.' Other people's experiences and astrological info are in these posts.

The idea of letting your guard down is scary, but you just have to wade through all the frogs before you find your prince. With a Venus in Pisces, we may need to be that bit more diligent because we are guarding a very precious and sensitive heart, and it should only be given to those worthy of selfless love.

ChildOfVenus

I like that I have Moon in Aquarius and Venus square Uranus because it keeps me guarded in a way. Which prevents me from being hurt by other people. I do like that I'm caring but honestly I think it's a curse. For me it's either I care too much or not at all. I don't really need a prince I can be single for a long time without needing to be with anyone. And I don't know if I would ever want to be married. Because the thought of being with one person forever makes me feel unconformable.
Hey Child of Venus, I have similar placements to you, including a Venus in Pisces. Yes, it does hurt to be so sensitive. But it really is a great placement in terms of being capable of the most genuine love. There are some posts here just recently about 'why is Venus in Pisces exalted' and 'romancing Venus-Uranus people.' Other people's experiences and astrological info are in these posts.

The idea of letting your guard down is scary, but you just have to wade through all the frogs before you find your prince. With a Venus in Pisces, we may need to be that bit more diligent because we are guarding a very precious and sensitive heart, and it should only be given to those worthy of selfless love.

I like that I have Moon in Aquarius and Venus square Uranus because it keeps me guarded in a way. Which prevents me from being hurt by other people. I do like that I'm caring but honestly I think it's a curse. For me it's either I care too much or not at all. I don't really need a prince I can be single for a long time without needing to be with anyone. And I don't know if I would ever want to be married. Because the thought of being with one person forever makes me feel unconformable.

I have Venus-Uranus too, you have Venus-Saturn too right? As do I. My Venus-Uranus defo adds independence to my character. I'm not saying you are looking for your Prince Charming now, or that you are even ready. But with a Venus in Pisces you're bound to wonder about it sometimes.

ChildOfVenus

Yes I do have Venus square Saturn but the orb is wide. I read somewhere that people with this aspect sometimes feel they aren't worthy of love? I'll admit that sometimes I do think about it. But then we all know how most men are and this isn't a fairy tale lol. I was with my ex for 9 years and then he started talking about getting married and having a family.
I have Venus-Uranus too, you have Venus-Saturn too right? As do I. My Venus-Uranus defo adds independence to my character. I'm not saying you are looking for your Prince Charming now, or that you are even ready. But with a Venus in Pisces you're bound to wonder about it sometimes.

Yes I do have Venus square Saturn but the orb is wide. I read somewhere that people with this aspect sometimes feel they aren't worthy of love? I'll admit that sometimes I do think about it. But then we all know how most men are and this isn't a fairy tale lol. I was with my ex for 9 years and then he started talking about getting married and having a family.

Yeah Venus in Pisces people can delude themselves easily and almost allow themselves to be manipulated by those guys with selfish motives, just because of the 'Rose-coloured glasses' thing. The Venus Uranus would not cancel out or even 'help' you be independent as the Venus-Uranus aspect *includes* Venus Pisces square Uranus. Meaning, you are conflicted between what Venus Pisces wants and what Uranus wants, which is to be free.

ChildOfVenus

Is it easy for you to have successful long-term relationships with men? I like having my space and freedom. Being in a serious long term relationship wouldn't allow me to do that. I always think that the Venus square Uranus aspect would cancel out the Venus in Pisces. I've read where people have said that having Venus in Pisces means that we can be in love with more than one person is that true for you?
Yeah Venus in Pisces people can delude themselves easily and almost allow themselves to be manipulated by those guys with selfish motives, just because of the 'Rose-coloured glasses' thing. The Venus Uranus would not cancel out or even 'help' you be independent as the Venus-Uranus aspect *includes* Venus Pisces square Uranus. Meaning, you are conflicted between what Venus Pisces wants and what Uranus wants, which is to be free.

Horus

It's a strength. Venus does well in Pisces. Ideally a person has a balanced expression of elements and thus you need some water, to give you some depth and sensitivity. Sensitivity is an asset used to sense how another person is feeling, especially your partner, so you can relate to them.

This is an issue from the hard aspects with Pluto -thinking/feeling/operating in extremes -"all or nothing", when the truth is that life has many grey areas and in-between states, and finding a balance point of caring to the appropriate degree is probably part of your lessons and growth in this life.

The proper way to use the Aquarius/Uranus energy is not to be guarded, fearful or distant, but to use the intuition it confers to suss out the situation and screen for the right partner. Use that to sense whether you can trust someone enough to be close to them and open up to them.

8° is valid. Yeah Uranus ensures that whatever it is, it's not going to be normal or conventional -that's not for you. And that's okay, lots of people are on a more alternative path.

Is it easy for you to have successful long-term relationships with men? I like having my space and freedom. Being in a serious long term relationship wouldn't allow me to do that. I always think that the Venus square Uranus aspect would cancel out the Venus in Pisces. I've read where people have said that having Venus in Pisces means that we can be in love with more than one person is that true for you?

Not necessarily.

I think you just need someone wired in a similar manner so that you're both on the same page with your values and priorities. That's why I suggest Sagittarius, a sign that needs space and freedom. You have this on the 5th house cusp so it's your approach to romance, and it's the sign where your main lessons are -Saturn. But because they are adjacent to Scorpio there's a good chance of getting Venus there so they will want to be close too which serves your 8th house needs.

Someone who's strongly Aquarian or with Uranian aspects to personal planets would work too, so long as they have significant water and/or 8th house placements too. ;)
Save

Horus

I have Venus conjunct Neptune (ruler of Pisces) in water so it's not too far off from Venus in Pisces, and boy do I know alllll about rose-colored glasses! (((sigh)))

There doesn't have to be a conflict between being a sensitive lover and retaining some freedom and individuality. As long as you know that this is what you need and you communicate that with your partner honestly. If he doesn't get it or can't honor that, then he's not the right guy -trap door button! But when you really know and understand how you're wired, what you desire and need, then the Law of Attraction will bring you someone that matches those thoughts and feelings.

The trick here is getting past Saturnian fears and self-worth issues on the subconscious level. That's where deeper work really helps.

ChildOfVenus

I also have Venus square Neptune in my chart as well.
I have Venus conjunct Neptune (ruler of Pisces) in water so it's not too far off from Venus in Pisces, and boy do I know alllll about rose-colored glasses! (((sigh)))

There doesn't have to be a conflict between being a sensitive lover and retaining some freedom and individuality. As long as you know that this is what you need and you communicate that with your partner honestly. If he doesn't get it or can't honor that, then he's not the right guy -trap door button! But when you really know and understand how you're wired, what you desire and need, then the Law of Attraction will bring you someone that matches those thoughts and feelings.

The trick here is getting past Saturnian fears and self-worth issues on the subconscious level. That's where deeper work really helps.

Being in love with more than one person is primarily a Gemini trait, but with Venus in Pisces for e.g. I will always always care about anyone I've ever cared about. And it doesn't stop. Most people I've spoke to say 'oh my ex is this, my ex is that, I don't care about him/her at all,' and they think I'm stupid or weak to even admit to still caring, or to have been the one willing to try and try, and not walk away or 'get one over' on the other person to save face. Maybe that's what you mean by being in love with more than one person. Like, Venus in libra is 'in love with love,' whereas Venus in Pisces IS love..??

ChildOfVenus

I've actually read different websites from google that talks about how Venus in Pisces tend to be infatuation and can be in love with more than one person or we may have secret love affairs. Didn't you say you had this placement I'm surprised you haven't ran across anything about this. Can you explain what you meant in my other thread when you said I would learn things the hard way?
Being in love with more than one person is primarily a Gemini trait, but with Venus in Pisces for e.g. I will always always care about anyone I've ever cared about. And it doesn't stop. Most people I've spoke to say 'oh my ex is this, my ex is that, I don't care about him/her at all,' and they think I'm stupid or weak to even admit to still caring, or to have been the one willing to try and try, and not walk away or 'get one over' on the other person to save face. Maybe that's what you mean by being in love with more than one person. Like, Venus in libra is 'in love with love,' whereas Venus in Pisces IS love..??