A life of never settling down in one place

chei star

According to my chart, with Jupiter in the 4th and strong aspects to other parts of my my chart, I should have strong ties to my home environment...

However, at 25, and having only moved out of my mum's house aged 20, I am currently on house move #6...

There have been different reasons for having to move, but it's always been sudden and circumstances have meant that I have been left with no other choice. It also happens always between October and December, every year.

I am sad right now, yesterday I received the news that I have to leave my current home, where I've lived for 8 months now. The events that led to this were quite traumatic for me, having been given only a weeks' notice and being threatened with violence by my landlord. It's devastated me as this is the first place I have truly felt settled and at home, and saw myself living at for as long as I could...

I am currently seeking legal advice but I have a couple of questions. Is this going to keep happening every year for the rest of my life, will I ever settle down anywhere and be able to stay? And also, do you think I will really be moving on from here in a weeks' time?? Cos I feel like I am in the denial stage of grief right now and just hoping and praying that something changes.

Thank you so much for your help..

Attachments

• moving.jpg
    moving.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Understandably a situation like the one you describe can be unsettling. Keep in mind, when a situation keeps repeating itself, on and on, it's usually because Life is trying to tell us something and we are not listening, so it keeps repeating until we get the message and change. You are resisting so strongly that it has come to a point of physical force! With regards to the chart, your Asc/Des and MC/IC are all cardinal signs, so the recent passage of heavy planets in Aries has been effecting you. You now have uranus on your Ascendent. These are partially responsible for the last few years of being unsettled, but this is just a temporary effect which will end when the transit passes. You are obviously being pressured to resolve the matter before these insistent transits end. Also, each year transiting sun hits your ASC/DSC axis and the mars/mercury/sun/pluto conjunction, which is why it occurs at this particular time. Your chart is a very tight one, with jupiter being a singleton in the 4th house, that of your home, which means it takes on greater importance for you as a planet. It opposes saturn, which could in this case not allow long-term settling in, and it opposes neptune, who's sign is intercepted in the 12th of secret sorrows, disappointments. Transiting pluto in capricorn has been shaking up both of these positions, throwing things in the air so to speak, and probably pluto is causing the violent threats in this latest case. However, jupiter is in a close trine to mercury, sun and pluto, giving you the possibility to find a positive side of things, the silver lining, and transform the situation. Jupiter is also ruler of the 9th which is foreign countries, placed in your 4th and exalted, so it is very strong. Have you ever thought of moving away from your birth place? This doesn't mean the other side of the world, it could just be over the border from your own country. Another aspect of your jupiter ruling the 9th is the law and legal matters. You could try doing a horary chart about the legal case, but I suspect it would be only a temporary solution to your chart even if you won. Your 4th is ruled by cancer, which is a home-bound sign, that you are longing for, and its ruler is in its fall in capricorn, with no major aspect aside from the wide dexter sextile to the sun and pluto (meaning the moon is past the aspect), so just sitting idle. You are a strong scorpio, and your scorpio energies work well with the capricorn and cancer planets, so you have it within yourself to channel your energies positively. In fact, because they are in such an easy aspect, this is probably why the transiting planets are helping to push you on to your destiny and not just sit it out. You have some work to do, but at the end it will be rewarding.

chei star

However, jupiter is in a close trine to mercury, sun and pluto, giving you the possibility to find a positive side of things, the silver lining, and transform the situation. Jupiter is also ruler of the 9th which is foreign countries, placed in your 4th and exalted, so it is very strong. Have you ever thought of moving away from your birth place? This doesn't mean the other side of the world, it could just be over the border from your own country.

Nail on the head. I told myself when I moved this time, that the only thing left for me is to leave when this stops working out. My sister moved to Ibiza 8 years ago, and I recently visited her for the first time (also my first time abroad), and it's really inspired me. I plan on saving for a camper van and taking my dog and exploring Europe. Detaching myself from money and material possessions as much as possible. I feel like life has given me so many challenges, to prepare me for this, and the time is nearing - I can feel it. Thank you for looking at my chart for me :)