my chart from hell

jj79

Here's my natal chart with correct birth time. I'd be interested in knowing what anyone thought a) my best career trajectory would be and b) if my love life has any potential.

Right now, I'm more settled on my career path than on my love life. Any insight would be appreciated. thanks!

Attachments

• natal 63 percent chart.gif
    natal 63 percent chart.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 59

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your chart also has potential in both career and love-life, just like any other chart. Only there might be different types of energies you might have to deal with and adjustments that you might have to make.

Do you work from home or have considered that, or are people from home involved in your career in some way (ruler 10th in the 4th)? You have been having a Nep transit for a long time now over your 10th house, which can cause disorientation and dissatisfaction. It could make one unsure and generally sort of feel directionless, esp as Nep is currently conjunct your natal Mars. However, Nep is a long transit, so you will have to do the best you can. Just be as realistic as possible, check things throughly before making any commitments, and, above all, stick to the path once chosen. With natal Sun in the natal 10th house, career is one of your focus areas. Natal Nep sits in the 7th house (relationships), so the same Nep themes as mentioned afore, add to that some deception, or not wanting to accept reality are areas you need to look into.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

jj79

Thanks for the review! I have strong spiritual tendencies that are closely career-related. I have read that neptune is actually a help with crossing the tenth house, but not helpful for other types of career endeavors.

What sorts of realities would I not want to accept?

gen6k

pisces, taurus, pisces, capircorn, pisc, cancer, virgo are all in reception. thats a super amount of mutual reception though instead of angularity.

your degrees are also rather good.

gen6k

a mutual reception square is easier to put together than for example a square reception. the opposite of that is hidden receptions of non-forming aspects have some type of energy connected.

mrdecc

Premium Member
Hello Jeff

Sun in the 10th suggests worldly acclaim happening to you.

Career looks very strong in spiritual/occult directions, sun in the 10th trine Uranus in the 6th bodes well for helping other in an unorthodox possibly spiritual/occult way.

Mars conj Sun adds extra drive to chosen career direction.

Neptune square Sun from the 7th gives opposition to chosen career path, but the opposition lacks bite, it has no lasting power, if anything its just annoying.

Saturn opposing the Sun from the 4th, suggests difficulties from home causing problems to chosen career path, failing that it could be early life experience causing maximum tension to career choice, maybe your career choice is the opposite direction to what was expected of you as an adult. Or you marry a Neptune influenced person, build a home and the home is antagonistic toward career choice, not to mention the Neptune influenced person themselves causing tension to chosen career choice.

Its worth noting that Uranus and Saturn are retrograde, this would indicate as far as Saturn is concerned that it will not be obvious that the tension you experience relating to your career comes from your home/early childhood. As for Uranus, it will not be crystal clear that you can best serve others in a spiritual/occult fashion.

All the best

jj79

thanks for that wonderful reading! My parents (mother in particular) have taken some drastic action to get me away from my chosen career. Perhaps illegal action.