Love and Squalor

Victoria

Basically, I never date people, unless I am completely head over heels in love with them,
but whenever I fall for someone I start to resent them a lot.
A very strong Love-hate battle internally, every time.
Is this because I have Eros in Scorpio, or is it Aries in the 8th house?
Also, is there any relationships coming my way soon?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous_4906_13848.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous_4906_13848.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

virgo18

This is the beginners Horary Forum... you wont get any answer if you don't post an "horary chart".

But I will take a look to your Natal:

I am the same as you, I cannot enjoy any date if I am not completely head over feet with someone. And we both have moon in hard aspect to pluto.
The moon rules feelings and the capacity to enjoy events and Pluto rules obsession and intensity.

Your feelings are activated by pluto:
Your moon is in the self centered Leo, and squaring your strong Pluto in Scorpio in the 2nd. So you need a strong boost of intensity to enjoy your dates.

Victoria

This is the beginners Horary Forum... you wont get any answer if you don't post an "horary chart".

But I will take a look to your Natal:

I am the same as you, I cannot enjoy any date if I am not completely head over feet with someone. And we both have moon in hard aspect to pluto.
The moon rules feelings and the capacity to enjoy events and Pluto rules obsession and intensity.

Your feelings are activated by pluto:
Your moon is in the self centered Leo, and squaring your strong Pluto in Scorpio in the 2nd. So you need a strong boost of intensity to enjoy your dates.
Thank you so much for your answer! I didn't know that.. how stupid am I? Hah.

It's so true, I have to be obsessed with something, or else I'm not bothering. I have noticed that I tend to fall for men with Venus in Aquarius, Gemini or Cancer. Someone who is sweet, fun and smart. But there has to be more than that. There has to be some sort of 'challenge'
So all you said is very true!
Thank you :wink:

virgo18

As a Scorpio ascendant and with the rulers: mars in virgo in the 12th, and pluto in scorpio in the 2nd. Means that you are a picky person with partners, you don't enjoy dating a boring, superficial and air head guy... I am seeing that you like partners that don't make the relationship more easier.

With your moon in leo in the 11th, you attract intellectual, and independent partners. But who are loyal. because Aquarius and Leo are fixed signs.

A guy who has Venus in Aquarius, Gemini, Cancer, (which are changeable Venusian sign but not necessarily unreliable) will do better with you than a guy who is asphyxiating over demanding and predictable like a guy who has Venus in Scorpio or Taurus (that you may also attract them because of your ascendant). Or you also cannot be attracted to guys who ironically are also free lovers but they are superficial like Venus in Leo, or Sagittarius specially.

Victoria

SO TRUE!!
It is such a turnoff to be around people who can't be by themself,
or whom don't enjoy their own life.
I tend to fall for the intelectual, cold, sarcastic, yet sensitive man.
The clichè, essentially.

What does the mars in virgo in 12th house mean for my chart?
I've been reading up on it, and it really dosn't tell me much.

Also, my 4th house is where all the rx planets are,
does this mean my homelife will be troubled throughout my life, or
just during my childhood years? I read somewhere that neptune in 4th
might mean I'll end up living in another part of the world, or marry someone
from another part of the world. So far in my life I've lived all over the world,
and, really, I'm looking for a place to call home.

Thank you!!