Solar Returns and T - Squares

Alan

Before jumping into the deeper water i thought i might ask the following of forum members . Any opinions regarding a husband and wife both having Solar Returns with two prominent T - Squares ?

Both have configurations involving 10 - 1 - 7 and 1 - 7 - 10 houses . Both have a Uranus 10th and Pluto 7th placement .

JUPITERASC

Before jumping into the deeper water i thought i might ask the following of forum members .
Any opinions regarding a husband and wife both having Solar Returns with two prominent T - Squares ?

Both have configurations involving 10 - 1 - 7 and 1 - 7 - 10 houses .
Both have a Uranus 10th and Pluto 7th placement .
Solar Returns are read within the context of the natal chart promise
so
although generalisation is fun
it's unreliable
:smile:

Alan

Ok , thanks for reminding me .. :biggrin:

I had just never seen in my or wife's charts before and through the years i have found Solar Returns to be fairly accurate in regards to overall themes that play out .

JUPITERASC

Ok , thanks for reminding me .. :biggrin:

I had just never seen in my or wife's charts before and through the years
i have found Solar Returns to be fairly accurate
in regards to overall themes that play out .
The Modern SOLAR RETURN is based on an ancient predictive technique
known as THE SOLAR REVOLUTION
regarding which
recent translations from ancient languages
have made the ancient SOLAR REVOLUTION predictive method
more widely available to astrologers :smile:

Abu Ma’shar (787-886 AD)
was among the most famous of medieval astrologers, both in Arabic East and Latin West.
His ON THE REVOLUTIONS OF THE YEARS OF NATIVITIES
is among the lengthiest discussions of the annual predictive techniques among the Persians and Arabs,
with comprehensive treatments of profections, transits, directions through bounds,
planetary periods (firdariyyat), “Indian” ninth-parts, and the chart of the solar revolution itself.

Abu Ma‘shar's ON THE REVOLUTIONS OF THE YEARS OF NATIVITIES
http://www.bendykes.com/persians.php

This translation draws on surviving medieval Latin and Greek versions of more complete Arabic text,
accompanied by over 50 pages of introductory notes and explanations by translator, Dr. Benjamin Dykes.
Along with Book IV of the Book of Aristotle by Masha’allah (in Persian Nativities I),
this work is indispensable for traditional predictive techniques in natal astrology.